Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
let me think on this one because i've seen some ugly ones in my life time

Afru Shukuwr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
Georgetown with the short gray sleeves hanging down.
Look like practice rags.

NY Knicks with that bad burnt orange.

Of course Penn St. football.

The Orlando XFL team with a light green and bright yellow brighter than sunlight.

NY Mets when they wear the same colors as the Knicks.

c-note

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 11, 2006
SF, the city by the bay
Bad Uniforms (really, really bad uniforms)

I don't know what years they were in effect but I have seen some hideous ones in my day. Namely:

The San Diego Chargers - I understand they were trying to project a ligtening bolt in the sky but powder blue should always be a football fashion faux pas

Tampa Bay Bucs - the old sherbert orange jerseys with white pants always reminded me of orange push-up pops

oldiesman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 9, 2006
the ten worst...

did you ever see those things that the[washington bullets]wore in the early seventies...YUCK!!!...and they have the gall to bring em out from time to time as throwbacks...THROW EM AWAY!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : I Have Shared Information That Is Qualified To Save Black Afrikans Ten Thousand Time Over If Only Adhered Too !!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Architect that made St. Paul: the top ten list AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : World's Oldest Stone Tablet Containing Ten Commandments Up for Auction Christian Study Group 0
Fine1952 African American History Culture : Ten Best Lies of Black History w/References African American History Culture 7
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Ten commandments & the links with Egyptian Laws AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black People : The Ten Biggest Problems Facing African-Americans Today Black People Open Forum 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top Ten Anti-Semetic remarks in the Bible AACOOLDRE 0
anAfrican Computers - Software Hardware : Win Ten Tin-foil hat needed? Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Oklahoma court: Ten Commandments monument must come down Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ten Commandments of (Rational) Debate Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul OldSoul : THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY Ten Point Platform & Program OldSoul 1
shaka64 Black Entertainment : soul top ten hits 1982 the year I graduated high school Black Entertainment 3
RAPTOR Black People : Ten Examples of Welfare for the Rich and Corporations Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top ten Satires in the New Testament AACOOLDRE 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Ten Steps You Can Take Right Now Against Internet Surveillance Science and Technology 8
firstscribe Black People : The truth about white ‘people’—ten obvious observations Black People Open Forum 64
C Black People : Ten former “Idol” contestants have sued, alleging racial bia Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Atheists unveil Fla monument near Ten Commandments Atheist Study Group 35
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Top Ten Things Black America Will Have To Show For 8 Years of President Obama" by Bruce A Dixon Black People Politics 50
AACOOLDRE Black People : The Ten% Jews Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: The Persuasions, Ten Commandments of Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
river Black People : Autistic Brotha Gets Ten Years for Assaulting the Police Black People Open Forum 1
Feather Black Relationships : Top Ten Things "Not To Do" In Your Relationship Black Relationships 14
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : TEN REASONS WHY EGYPT IS SOURCE OF CHRISTANITY AACOOLDRE 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top ten Books by females AACOOLDRE 5
A Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You’re a Zealous Pagan Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 117
N Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DRE'S TOP TEN R&B MALE/FEMALE SONGS AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : TOP TEN FEMALE/MALE RAP SONGS AACOOLDRE 10
river Destee Network : Join My Affiliate Program Earn Ten Percent Destee Network : 0
baller Black Poetry : (it seems like) Ten Thousand Years Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
river Black People : Ten Strategies for Overcoming Racism Black People Open Forum 3
O Black Sports : TOP TEN NBA TEAMS NEVER TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP Black Sports 11
HODEE Black People : I was a ten pounder Black People Open Forum 4
D Black People : FBI.com-Ten Most Wanted Black People Open Forum 2
G Chief Elder Osiris : THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, THE COMMAND OF THE HUMAN BEING, AND NOT GOD Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 86
G Black People : TEN MILLION DEAD?SLAVERY, HOLLYWOOD, & GENOCIDE IN CENTRAL AFRICA Black People Open Forum 0
K Black Poetry : Ten Breaths of Comfort. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Relationships : The Top Ten Myths of Marriage Black Relationships 0
river Black Spirituality Religion : The Ten Precepts of Religious Detoxification Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
B Black Entertainment : Brian Mcknight "Ten" Black Entertainment 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 11 - The Ten Stages Of Initiation Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
river Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
M Black Entertainment : Best Top Ten Black Entertainment 2
P Black People : TEN POINT PROGRAM Black People Open Forum 19
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Jesus-Legend traced in Egypt for Ten thousand years AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Ten commandments AACOOLDRE 0