Brother AACOOLDRE : The Ten commandments

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
MOSES AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Moses was inspired by the Egyptians when he wrote on two stone tablets the Ten Commandments. The Ten Commandment/Words is only an amended version of the “Admonitions of Maat/Amen”. The admonitions are popularly known as the 42 Negative confessions uttered by deceased or living. If your soul was true of voice and heart you were given a ticket to heaven.

Amen was a personification of Maat. Amen created Maat as his first divine matter. Thoth helped Amen and Osiris judge the dead with balance scales. Lets compare the Egypt and Jewish commandments.

Admonitions of Maat/Amen

I have not done iniquity
I have not robbed with violence
I have not stolen
I have done no murder; I have done no harm
I have not defrauded offerings
I have not diminished obligations
I have not plundered the Netcher/Gods
I have not spoken lies
I have not snatched away food
I have not caused pain
I have not committed fornication
I have not caused shedding of tears
I have not dealt deceitfully
I have not transgressed
I have not acted guilefully
I have not laid wasted the ploughed land
I have not been an eavesdropper
I have not set my lips in motion against anyperson
I have not been angry and wrathful except for a just cause
I have not defiled the wife of any man
I have not defiled the wife of any man (Twice repeated)
I have not polluted myself
I have not caused terror (terrorist)
I have not transgressed
I have not burned with rage
I have not stopped my ears against the words of right and truth (Maat)
I have not worked grief
I have not acted with insolence
I have not stirred up strife
I have not judged hastily
I have not been an eavesdropper (repeated tewice)
I have not multiplied words exceedingly
I have not done neither harm nor ill
I have never cursed the king
I have never fouled the water
I have not spoken scornfully
I have never cursed the Netcher
I have not stolen
I have not defrauded the offerings of the Netcherw
I have not plundered the offerings of the dead
I have not filched the food of the infant, neither have I sinned against the Netcher/God of my native Town
I have not slaughtered with evil intent the cattle of the Netcher/God

Now lets look at the Ten Commandment which will be followed by a number to indicate its roots to the admonitions of Maat/Amen.

TEN COMMANDMENTS

I’am the lord/Aton thy God. Thou shalt have no other Gods (Netchers) before me (41).
Thou shalt not make unto thee any any graven image. (The Golden calf/Apis the Bull is Osiris. See Acts 7:39
Thou shalt not take the name of God in vain (7,37 and 41
Remember the Sabbath, to keep it holy. The Jews circumcised on the Sabbath. The idea to circumcised came from the Egyptians.
Honor thy father and mother (1,12,28)
Thou shalt not kill (4)
Thou shalt not commit adultery (11,20,21)
Thou shalt not steal (2,3,5,6,7,9,39,40)
Thou shalt not bear false witness (8,13,18,29)
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house or wife (13,20,21,29,33)

Before Moses switched from Amen to Aton he was called Osiris

Moses and Akhenaton worshiped the same god Adon=Aton. The only commandment that wasn’t clear was the Sabbath. The Sabbath was a day not to work to give thanks for god forming the world and life in six days. I strongly suspect that it was closely associated with the efforts of the Egyptian people to identifly with Osiris so that they could be assured of resurrection/life. When Set (Satan) scattered Osiris body parts around the country, Isis recovered all but the penis. Through magic, Isis created a substitute (a Cross/Oblesisk). Since it would be impractical for Egyptians to remove the penis, the idea of circumcision was developed, in which a piece of the penis was cut off to symbolize that Osiris was less than whole. Helping life on the Sabbath was correct Luke 6:9 and if body parts were needed to be cut to make you whole that was correct Matthew 5:30. Jesus also compared healing and circumcision on the Sabbath also.

The Covenant Confirmed

WhenMoses told the people all the lord’s words and laws, they responded with one voice, “Everythinh the lord has said we will do. Moses then wrote down everything the lord had said . he/moses got up early the next morning and built an altar at the foot of the mountain and set up twelve stone pillars representing the twelve tribes of Israel. Then he sent young isralite men, and they offered burnt offerings and sacrificed young bulls/Osiris as fellowship offerings to the lord/Aton. Moses took half of the blood and put it in bowls…then he took the book of the convenant and read it to the people-Exodus 24:3-7 how many bowls was it 12 bowls-Numbers 7:84 Why 12 bowls? Herodotus 1:188 reported a story of 12 kings of Egypt coming together as a peace treaty, an oracle declared they should pour a libation of wine and 11 gold cup/bowl bronze cup/bowl. The King who sipped from the bronze cup was made the sole ruler. These rulers also divided Egypt into 12 regions. Another thing to note is that Osiris body was cut up into 14parts with 1 part never being recovered. The Hebrews had 14 tribes but only counted 12. Dinah the female was symbolic of the missing fourteenth part of Osiris body, the penis.

The Covenant of Aton with the Jewish people is contingent upon keeping the Ten Commandment. The symbolization of the covenant is circumcision. Paul emphasized the circumcision of the heart Romans 2:29. By the heart/invisible god/Amen created and the circumcision of the penis was the visible side effects of the creation. This is proved when Paul said:

By Faith/Amen we understand that the universe was formed at Gods command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible”-Hebrews 11:3 Faith is another word for Amen John said in the beginning was the word. Psalms 148:5 says God’s words/commands made the Universe. John states after talking about the Word says “No man hath seen god at any time; the only begotten son, which is in the bosom/Heart of the father. We fufil the law by loving the commandments with our hearts/mind. In Genesis in the beginning the spirit/the word is moving across the waters/Nun. The Egyptian Amen is spirit/wind and is unseen creating force. Heart/Mind go hand and hand-Matthew 9:4

Go back to The Egyptian Memphite theology were god created from his heart/mind through his voice of Water/Nun

The Two stone tablets of the Law were guarded by two angels called Cherubim (1 Kings 8:6-8 and Hebrews 9:4-6. These two angels are personifications of Hathor the female counterpart of Thoth. Remember Thoth helps Amen Judge according to the Admotions of Maat/truth/Amen. At this point I should mention even the Catholocs admit Amen means truth and faith in their Catechism. Moses already wrote about Jesus in Deuteronomy18:18-20 Moses said that Jesus would be put to death for speaking in the name of other Gods. What other gods? Amen Paul called Jesus Amen 2 Cor 1:20 before Jesus made a statement he says Amen Amen to point out something is true. And to top it all off Jesus said Amen was the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14. Revelations also said Jesus was crucified in a city spiritually called Sodom and Egypt. The only link I see with Sodom and Egypt (Rev11:8) is Angels/Cherbim. They say the Sodom and Egypt is Great City”-Rev 11:8 There’s another reference to Great Babylon and the whore/Hathor who have linked up with this evil spirit. The Egyptian Amen is a sprit and the Egyptian people symbolized themselves as birds. We are not talking about a city Babylon but Confusion. The Confusion, inclusion of one religion Amen with Aton. Thoth appeared in the Garden of Eden as a snake around a tree of Grapes and reappears as Hothor the wine of fornication. What did they do in Sodom? Had sex with the angels of Thoth.. But also we must note Cherubims guarded the Egyptian ark of the covenant of Amen which Moses copied and turned into the covenant of Aton.

I found out that Cherbims were angels of Hathor because King David danced around the ark with the Cherbims guraded it. King David is nothing but a personification of Twthomosis III who is named after Thoth and who danced around hathor. By dancing, Egyptians were in fact worshiping Hathor, the goddess of love,wine, dancing and music. The Whore of Babylon is in fact a personification of Hathor/hore.

Jesus is in fact a personification of King TutankAmen who switched from Amen to Aton then back to Amen. It makes sence why Jesus would say he came not to change Moses law but to fufil it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back