Black People : The Tea party got Theirs/ When do We GET OURS?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The remake of the original story of Planet of the Apes, illustrates how animals can overthrow the achievemnts of humans, by mimicing their actions in organization ad motivation.

Glenn Beck as the great Chimpanzee,

and the Tea Party with the funds of theKoch brothers, have perfectly mimicked our activites to get LBJ and Washington to move to the left.

Fortified b a lack of oposition of a national nature , during the Bush/ Cheney 8 years;
No Black Movement
No Peace Movement
No Poor Peoples Movement

they have, focused, concenrated ad organized, usng Social Networks
to create a hoodess Klan, that has GOTTEN the ear of the White House
big time

They are Nationaly motivated and focused,
why cant we????

are they in bigger numbers? look at the statistics.
They are a minority, since white liberals and progresives voted for Obama, not McCain

Are they well funded?
Why cant we be as well?, Look at the billions, the Hip Hop moguls, make, combined wth sports stars and theBlack Entrprise billionaires and millionaires,
or even us pooling a minute amount of our one trillion

We'll probably get ours with the 40 acres and a mule promised to our Ancestors.

:heart:

Destee
What the Black community is facing, with the cuts coming down, I don't think we have time to wait, and if a Black president says definatly no, I don't think any white woman or man will do better.

The Tea Party are not gods, they are people just like us, using a process that works, that we have used in the past, but have chosen to forget

What the Black community is facing, with the cuts coming down, I don't think we have time to wait, and if a Black president says definatly no, I don't think any white woman or man will do better.

The Tea Party are not gods, they are people just like us, using a process that works, that we have used in the past, but have chosen to forget

The Tea Party didn't get anything. That's the beauty of it. Most of the effort they put into supporting conservatives protects the wealth of other people. The states that have high Tea Party membership are really screwed up.

The Tea Party didn't get anything. That's the beauty of it. Most of the effort they put into supporting conservatives protects the wealth of other people. The states that have high Tea Party membership are really screwed up.
then I guess you have not read any news sources whatsoever or heard the responses of senators republican and democrat,
and if you have not, this ish does not dignify a paste up since it has been in the news for the past 2 weeks around the debt bill

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back