Black People : The Tea party got Theirs/ When do We GET OURS?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The remake of the original story of Planet of the Apes, illustrates how animals can overthrow the achievemnts of humans, by mimicing their actions in organization ad motivation.

Glenn Beck as the great Chimpanzee,

and the Tea Party with the funds of theKoch brothers, have perfectly mimicked our activites to get LBJ and Washington to move to the left.

Fortified b a lack of oposition of a national nature , during the Bush/ Cheney 8 years;
    No Black Movement
    No Peace Movement
    No Poor Peoples Movement

they have, focused, concenrated ad organized, usng Social Networks
    to create a hoodess Klan, that has GOTTEN the ear of the White House
    big time

They are Nationaly motivated and focused,
    why cant we????

are they in bigger numbers? look at the statistics.
    They are a minority, since white liberals and progresives voted for Obama, not McCain

Are they well funded?
    Why cant we be as well?, Look at the billions, the Hip Hop moguls, make, combined wth sports stars and theBlack Entrprise billionaires and millionaires,
    or even us pooling a minute amount of our one trillion

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    We'll probably get ours with the 40 acres and a mule promised to our Ancestors.

:heart:

Destee

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    What the Black community is facing, with the cuts coming down, I don't think we have time to wait, and if a Black president says definatly no, I don't think any white woman or man will do better.

The Tea Party are not gods, they are people just like us, using a process that works, that we have used in the past, but have chosen to forget

4. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    The Tea Party didn't get anything. That's the beauty of it. Most of the effort they put into supporting conservatives protects the wealth of other people. The states that have high Tea Party membership are really screwed up.

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    then I guess you have not read any news sources whatsoever or heard the responses of senators republican and democrat,
    and if you have not, this ish does not dignify a paste up since it has been in the news for the past 2 weeks around the debt bill

6. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    That movie had a very interesting point for me (one that my 12 yr old brought to my attention).
    That ape had been raised by humans, lived with them, and was treated like them. But in the end, when push came to shove he was still an ape, and discovered his real people & home.
    Sound familiar?

7. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    We'll actually get ours when we decide to do one of two things.
    1. Take it.
    2. Make it our selves.

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    so instead of seeing us as giving white folks civilization, and the tea party using Dr king and others protest efforts to get a president move in a certain directtion, even co-opting the man's birthday with thier crap rallies,

you will capitulate to white supremacies, trying to get negros to think about violent revolution,
    since the poster of the flik shows a dark figure with a raised fist like "Black Power"

Brother I am from the 60s and knew as a child that Charleton Heston was a racist and the original film was a derogatory hypothesis of what if the "negros" enslaved us po white folks, in a future world

9. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I'm from the 60's as well, and I don't know anything about Charleston Heston except he was in movies (I leaned more toward karate movies).
    What I gathered from this movie (the old one I don't remember seeing or not) is that that one particular ape had been living among people for so long, that he imagined he was at least accepted by them. But when he attacked that man, he was treated like a wild animal. It was in the end, that he discovered who his true family was and what he really was, and he was happy with that.
    Now, for too long, we as black people have been living among whites. We have been raised in the midst of them, and some of us truly believe that we are white or at least equal to them. But as soon as that veil started to drop, we stood up, only to be met with police clubs, water hoses, jail and oppression. It was then that some started to realize that they were not as "white" as they thought, and that we were most happy among our own people.

10. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    It saddens me that My Generation ( 80's Babies ) on to Modern Day, has fallen into this type of identity crisis... It's like brothers be telling me im on some 1950's ish but then when the cops beat the breaks out of them for being black in public... Its only the Police... When they go to the Mall and get followed by security and instantly asked questions in Major Department Stores.. Its the Crime rate... When they go to school and find out that they don't know ish about anything after interacting with the "Private School Kids".. Its only the public school system... And then when they go to court and get a Million years.. but their white Co-Defendant gets probation.. Its finally Like oh... I get it....