Black Spirituality Religion : The Synagogue of Satan

Jahari Kavi

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
The reason for me starting this thread is to ask the question on whether or not the christian church has ever openly discussed who these people are who "claim to be jews, but are not." I have my own beliefs on the subject matter, but has their ever been an explanation from the christian church of who these indivdiduals are???? If not I can only come to one conclusion of who the passage is referring to...........

The reason for me starting this thread is to ask the question on whether or not the christian church has ever openly discussed who these people are who "claim to be jews, but are not." I have my own beliefs on the subject matter, but has their ever been an explanation from the christian church of who these indivdiduals are???? If not I can only come to one conclusion of who the passage is referring to...........
Peace!

The "Jews" you are talking about are called the Khazars. The upper class of the Khazars are called the Synagogue of Satan, because they deal in Black Magic. The church will NEVER speak against them, because they(the Khazars) control the church.

Peace!

Peace!

The "Jews" you are talking about are called the Khazars. The upper class of the Khazars are called the Synagogue of Satan, because they deal in Black Magic. The church will NEVER speak against them, because they(the Khazars) control the church.

Peace!

I agree 100% I started this thread, because I was telling a friend of mine last night about Revelations 2 and 9, and she said it depended on "interpretation." She's a devout christian so I asked her "who else could the verse be possibly talking about" and she fell silent, lol...........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back