Black Spirituality Religion : The Switch???

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Music Producer would be proud to know you are leaning toward the Luciferianism mind set and school of thought; his signature argument:

Jesus is Lucifer
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/jesus-is-lucifer.53703/

There are many other links supporting Producer's point of view, but I'm sure you recall the conversations between us, not to mentioned nearly reaching collaboration efforts.

At any rate, its getting closer to decision making time. To decide to make a decision, knowing that making no decision is also a decision, deciding not to decide.

Peace In,
You know Clyde at one point I thought Jesus and Lucifer were the same entities but then I realized later on - in fact after being on this site for a while that the morning star can be several entities or deities based on the ancients. I know the ancient Egyptians had 2 morning stars as they were extremely holy. The Sun has 5 phase from which it travels and right now we are in the Amen phase of the sun which is to say darkness or hidden from light aka knowledge.

There were two morning suns/sons one with 'Kepera' and the other being 'On'. Both of these were phases of the sun with Kepera being the beginning of wisdom and On being the stubborn aspect of wisdom. It didn't occur to me later that the stubborn aspect if I was to believe the story would have been Lucifer - yet I'm not talking about Lucifer - I was actually talking about Satan as the Devil and Satan are supposedly different being combine to be one in the bible - as they combined all of the surrounding deities into Yahweh.

lol - no Clyde Coger I'm not leaning toward the luciferianism theory or the study thereof. I'm actually curious though - what is up with Music Producer - I know he was sick for a while - is he okay?

.......Glad you asked ru2religious, at last count, he was hospitalized back in 2009; but we've heard nothing since.

Peace In,

.......Glad you asked ru2religious, at last count, he was hospitalized back in 2009; but we've heard nothing since.

Peace In,
I hope all is well with the brotha - I really enjoyed our debates - though he would get highly upset sometimes - he was and is still a good brotha hopefully.

Peace

Ru2religious

You know Clyde at one point I thought Jesus and Lucifer were the same entities but then I realized later on - in after being on this site for a while that the morning star can be several entities or deities based on the ancients. I know the ancient Egyptians had 2 morning stars as they were extremely holy. The Sun has 5 phase from which it travels and right now we are in the Amen phase of the sun which is to say darkness or hidden from light aka knowledge.

There were two morning suns/sons one with 'Kepera' and the other being 'On'. Both of these were phases of the sun with Kepera being the beginning of wisdom and On being the stubborn aspect of wisdom. It didn't oscure to me later that the subborn aspect if I was to believe the story was would have been Lucifer - yet I'm not talking about Lucifer - I was actually talking about Satan as the Devil and Satan are supposedly different being combine to be one in the bible - as the combined all of the surrounding deities into Yahweh.

.......Since we are in the Amen phase, according to your studies, enough light then hasn't been revealed, Kepera and On continue until we reach the 5th phase. And you know what this sounds tantamount to, lol...

Peace In,

I hope all is well with the brotha - I really enjoyed our debates - though he would get highly upset sometimes - he was and is still a good brotha hopefully.

Peace

Ru2religious

.......Yes Sir brotha, we touch and agree.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back