Black Spirituality Religion : The Switch???

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
You know after reading threads like Aleister Crowley and some of the more infamous Christian threads I have to truly as myself and others - is it possible that there was a role switch between Satan and Yahweh? This question may seem a little odd but lets look at the theory behind what I'm writing.

Yahweh vs Satan

Yahweh

1.) Yahweh responsible for having millions killed on a genocidal level.
2.) Yahweh caused his people to wonder in a desert for 40 years (no vegetation to grow food so there was hunger)
3.) Yahweh killed his people and burnt many of their tongues out when he felt that he people weren't worshiping him (forced worship - what happened to free will)
4.) Yahweh allowed the Benjaminites to rape women by jumping out of bushes
5.) Yahweh tells you that he's racist - he only like one people and that's the Jews
6.) Yahweh lies according to the bible -
7.) Yahweh cause disaster and causes evil to happen (Amos 3:6 & Isaiah 45:7)
9.) Yahweh didn't want humans to know anything or to live forever they were like zombies
10.) Yahweh created humans to be slaves; period
11.) Incest was okay with god right?
12.) God caused man to become sleep (Hebrew word 'ignorance')
13.) Yahweh saw mankind building a tower and for no reason went down and confused their languages - wait my bad I know why he did it:
("Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.") Man was becoming wise as Satan had told them that they would be.
14.) Yahweh didn't want man to have knowledge or wisdom (Genesis3-4) so he kicked them out of the Garden. Man was only created to till/harvest the earth - aka be slaves.
(Genesis 2:5-7)
15.) and many many more wickeds that have been done based on the theory of this deity - this is not to say that they are true - its to say that the bible says they are true.

Now Satan

1.) Satan never killed anyone
2.) Satan the supposed serpent - showed man how to become knowledgeable but was forced on his belly?
3.) Satan is supposed to be a liar but where does he lie? (was it when he told man that he wont die? Or is it when God told man that he wont live past 120 years yet Adam lived hundreds of years afterward as Satan told him)
4.) Satan never wiped out a whole people aka genocide
5.) Satan is described as being the accuser, tempter, and liar - yet - he tempted man to wake up from his sleep (ignorance that god put them in). Where did he accuse anyone of anything least it was true? In the garden when he said the gods just dont want you to know - he was telling the truth (Genesis 3:5). He was called the Liar - where did he lie? I read accusations but nothing solid - yet everything that Yahwah has done his name was on it and behind it as he admits to all evil happening happens because he caused it (Amos 3:6)

There really nothing much to say about Satan because he really didn't do anything except to wake man from his ignorance. What people have to realize based on the biblical story is that when Adam was supposedly put to sleep - no where in the scriptures was he reawaken - people just automatically assume that he was re-awaken. This sleep that Adam was put under was the sleep of ignorance - he was made ignorant. God took 'Eve' from his rib to suggest that man needed a help mate. If she was in him already it seems that she was right where she need to be in order to help him. No! Taking 'Eve' away was taking the wisdom out of man and causing the sleep or ignorance because the feminine aspect of humans is wisdom and it was removed and thus mankind continues today in ignorance aka sleep. Such statements by the conscious community like 'wake up' really carries a lot of weight if you take this story literal.

Adam (mankind - not male sigular but female as well plural (Genesis 1:26-27 & 5:2)) was put to sleep when Eve (wisdom-lifegiver) was supposedly taken from him (mankind (male and females)). Now we have a logical Patriarchal society having abandoned the Matriarchal society or the balance thereof. Humanity was balanced at first having been both Matrix and Patrix but this Yahweh took that from man and called the feminine aspect of mankind the causer of sin (eve) and caused man to view the feminine aspect as evil - and thus man has been avoiding the Matriarchal ever since the writings of this material aka bible.

Satan on the other hand - there seems to be limited knowledge of him - but what we know is that humans for years have been accusing him including the bible for wrong doings even though the bible tells you that all evil doings come from Yahweh (Amos 3:6 & Isaiah 45:7). Satan seems to have branched off from the Egyptian word 'Suten' which means 'we the ruler', 'we the royal', 'we the kings' a plural based on the fact that applying 'en' at the end of the word makes the word plural.

It is actually from the word Suten that we get the word 'Sudan' ('t' and 'd' interchangeable as all vowels are interchangeable - ancients wrote no vowels in their words because the vowel sounds represented the highest force) and arabic word for blackness. The ancients Grecian called 'Sudan' Ethiopia' which means blackness - but Suten is the parent word to Sudan and Satan. Look at the closeness between the words because there is a linguistic connection here.

In the bible when the word 'Satan' was first mentioned it was in I Chronicles 21:1

1 Chronicles 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

It was the ancient Sudanese aka Suten/Saten/Satan aka Ethiopians that stood up again David and had him number his people. Satan was the people of Sat/Set ('an' and 'en' at the end of a word makes it plural). We know that Upper Egyptians (South Egyptians) worshiped the god Set and they as well were called Sety Ta Seti or even Seten - the worshipers of Set. Set before he was made bad was a protector of Ra and fought against Apape to protect him - it was later through history that he was turned into an evil deity of Km.t

Seti I was a King of ancient Egypt and his name means 'man of Set'. Set was once saw as a good deity but when the Hyksos came into play he became known as evil yet again when the Hyksos had long been removed - Seti I brought back the true nature of Set and he became good again until the period of the Greek, Romans and Christians who again made him a bad deity.

So again I ask this simple question - was the roles reversed and it is truly Yahweh who is bad? In the Gnostic teachings - Yahweh was known as Cain who killed his brother Abel (Eloh).

Brother RU2Religious ... i love the way you think, write, and present an argument!

You actually raise the bar, all out the box and everything!

Simply Lovely! Thank you for sharing here with us !!! ... :love:

Looking forward to learning from this discussion.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

yo..imma have to think about the argument u posed in this thread....never heard it broke down like this before....
let me put this on my bean for a min....
good ish brother....ur kinda makin me step outside of my box right now....i like that!

one love
khasm

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Music Producer would be proud to know you are leaning toward the Luciferianism mind set and school of thought; his signature argument:

Jesus is Lucifer
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/jesus-is-lucifer.53703/

There are many other links supporting Producer's point of view, but I'm sure you recall the conversations between us, not to mentioned nearly reaching collaboration efforts.

At any rate, its getting closer to decision making time. To decide to make a decision, knowing that making no decision is also a decision, deciding not to decide.

Peace In,

You know after reading threads like Aleister Crowley and some of the more infamous Christian threads I have to truly as myself and others - is it possible that there was a role switch between Satan and Yahweh? This question may seem a little odd but lets look at the theory behind what I'm writing.

Yahweh vs Satan

Yahweh

1.) Yahweh responsible for having millions killed on a genocidal level.
2.) Yahweh caused his people to wonder in a desert for 40 years (no vegetation to grow food so there was hunger)
3.) Yahweh killed his people and burnt many of their tongues out when he felt that he people weren't worshiping him (forced worship - what happened to free will)
4.) Yahweh allowed the Benjaminites to rape women by jumping out of bushes
5.) Yahweh tells you that he's racist - he only like one people and that's the Jews
6.) Yahweh lies according to the bible -
7.) Yahweh cause disaster and causes evil to happen (Amos 3:6 & Isaiah 45:7)
9.) Yahweh didn't want humans to know anything or to live forever they were like zombies
10.) Yahweh created humans to be slaves; period
11.) Incest was okay with god right?
12.) God caused man to become sleep (Hebrew word 'ignorance')
13.) Yahweh saw mankind building a tower and for no reason went down and confused their languages - wait my bad I know why he did it:
("Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.") Man was becoming wise as Satan had told them that they would be.
14.) Yahweh didn't want man to have knowledge or wisdom (Genesis3-4) so he kicked them out of the Garden. Man was only created to till/harvest the earth - aka be slaves.
(Genesis 2:5-7)
15.) and many many more wickeds that have been done based on the theory of this deity - this is not to say that they are true - its to say that the bible says they are true.

Now Satan

1.) Satan never killed anyone
2.) Satan the supposed serpent - showed man how to become knowledgeable but was forced on his belly?
3.) Satan is supposed to be a liar but where does he lie? (was it when he told man that he wont die? Or is it when God told man that he wont live past 120 years yet Adam lived hundreds of years afterward as Satan told him)
4.) Satan never wiped out a whole people aka genocide
5.) Satan is described as being the accuser, tempter, and liar - yet - he tempted man to wake up from his sleep (ignorance that god put them in). Where did he accuse anyone of anything least it was true? In the garden when he said the gods just dont want you to know - he was telling the truth (Genesis 3:5). He was called the Liar - where did he lie? I read accusations but nothing solid - yet everything that Yahwah has done his name was on it and behind it as he admits to all evil happening happens because he caused it (Amos 3:6)

There really nothing much to say about Satan because he really didn't do anything except to wake man from his ignorance. What people have to realize based on the biblical story is that when Adam was supposedly put to sleep - no where in the scriptures was he reawaken - people just automatically assume that he was re-awaken. This sleep that Adam was put under was the sleep of ignorance - he was made ignorant. God took 'Eve' from his rib to suggest that man needed a help mate. If she was in him already it seems that she was right where she need to be in order to help him. No! Taking 'Eve' away was taking the wisdom out of man and causing the sleep or ignorance because the feminine aspect of humans is wisdom and it was removed and thus mankind continues today in ignorance aka sleep. Such statements by the conscious community like 'wake up' really carries a lot of weight if you take this story literal.

Adam (mankind - not male sigular but female as well plural (Genesis 1:26-27 & 5:2)) was put to sleep when Eve (wisdom-lifegiver) was supposedly taken from him (mankind (male and females)). Now we have a logical Patriarchal society having abandoned the Matriarchal society or the balance thereof. Humanity was balanced at first having been both Matrix and Patrix but this Yahweh took that from man and called the feminine aspect of mankind the causer of sin (eve) and caused man to view the feminine aspect as evil - and thus man has been avoiding the Matriarchal ever since the writings of this material aka bible.

Satan on the other hand - there seems to be limited knowledge of him - but what we know is that humans for years have been accusing him including the bible for wrong doings even though the bible tells you that all evil doings come from Yahweh (Amos 3:6 & Isaiah 45:7). Satan seems to have branched off from the Egyptian word 'Suten' which means 'we the ruler', 'we the royal', 'we the kings' a plural based on the fact that applying 'en' at the end of the word makes the word plural.

It is actually from the word Suten that we get the word 'Sudan' ('t' and 'd' interchangeable as all vowels are interchangeable - ancients wrote no vowels in their words because the vowel sounds represented the highest force) and arabic word for blackness. The ancients Grecian called 'Sudan' Ethiopia' which means blackness - but Suten is the parent word to Sudan and Satan. Look at the closeness between the words because there is a linguistic connection here.

In the bible when the word 'Satan' was first mentioned it was in I Chronicles 21:1

1 Chronicles 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

It was the ancient Sudanese aka Suten/Saten/Satan aka Ethiopians that stood up again David and had him number his people. Satan was the people of Sat/Set ('an' and 'en' at the end of a word makes it plural). We know that Upper Egyptians (South Egyptians) worshiped the god Set and they as well were called Sety Ta Seti or even Seten - the worshipers of Set. Set before he was made bad was a protector of Ra and fought against Apape to protect him - it was later through history that he was turned into an evil deity of Km.t

Seti I was a King of ancient Egypt and his name means 'man of Set'. Set was once saw as a good deity but when the Hyksos came into play he became known as evil yet again when the Hyksos had long been removed - Seti I brought back the true nature of Set and he became good again until the period of the Greek, Romans and Christians who again made him a bad deity.

So again I ask this simple question - was the roles reversed and it is truly Yahweh who is bad? In the Gnostic teachings - Yahweh was known as Cain who killed his brother Abel (Eloh).

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Music Producer would be proud to know you are leaning toward the Luciferianism mind set and school of thought; his signature argument:

Jesus is Lucifer
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/jesus-is-lucifer.53703/

There are many other links supporting Producer's point of view, but I'm sure you recall the conversations between us, not to mentioned nearly reaching collaboration efforts.

At any rate, its getting closer to decision making time. To decide to make a decision, knowing that making no decision is also a decision, deciding not to decide.

Peace In,
lol - no Clyde Coger I'm not leaning toward the luciferianism theory or the study thereof. I'm actually curious though - what is up with Music Producer - I know he was sick for a while - is he okay?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back