Higher Standard Required : The Support We Give to All - Is Not an Endorsement of Any

Discussion in 'Our Rules - Higher Standard Required' started by Destee, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    My Support Is Not an Endorsement

This community supports anyone willing to interact respectfully. Support as in, allowing them access to our platform (destee.com) so they can present their ideas, opinions, dreams, endeavors, business, etc. Basically, that's all it takes to get our support, respectful engagement. We don't confirm gender, race, sanity, intent ... nuth'n ... beyond seeing respectful engagement.

I'm saying all of this because recently a Member said that they felt more comfortable with a situation because i supported it, and it left me feeling uneasy. I don't want any of you to forgo the due diligence required to protect yourself, based solely on the support this community may give one. We support everyone willing to engage respectfully. Please don't let this be your only (or primary) gauge for determining such things for your life.

It's my job to support everyone willing to interact respectfully, not an endorsement.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

2. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I agree sista Destee. But IMO, if you are going to put fourth the effort to set up a platform to give those of us, a chance to convey our thoughts, the least I can do is acknowledge that effort.

Peace!

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List