Black People : The Sun Kills Them

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Hello Family,

In Brother OldSoul's class, it was mentioned that the sun kills them, yet gives all other things life.

Is this like major, or what?

:heart:

Destee

2. Kingpin

Kingpin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I attempted to look at oldsouls forum, but I couldn't get in. Since I'm not sure exactly what the topic is, I'll just say this......

The sun kills everything given enough time, put anything in the sun and it will die.

3. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Black people's skin is more tolerant to the sun because they originally 'evolved' from hotter environments.

White people's skin is not as tolerant because they 'evolved' from cold environments where they didn't get as much exposure to sunlight. As long as they don't spend hours and hours out in the sun trying to tan, they'll do fine.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    sunlight kills vampires.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    That's what i said Brother James ... :)

:heart:

Destee

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace,

Not the BLack Man & WOman.........

- we lived/live in the hottest part of the Earth and lived to be hundreds of years old under the Sun. SO it is not neccessarily the SUn that kills everything in time.

7. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    It's bigger than major, it's very correct, and a well known fact.

*note*
    To any black man who think they have the prize ...with a white woman,
    stick us both in the sun for 6-8 hours, ...their will only be one of us left...you guess which one.

8. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Hi Kingpin,
    I'm so glad that as adults, we can agree...to dis-agree
    I may not (sadly) get as much vitamin C and E that I need, but I get plenty of vitamin D (sun)...daily.
    *the sun kills everything given enough time*...
    how much time are we talking? ...months? years? centuries?
    I've been here (on earth) a number of years, and the "sun" is not my killer...but indeed my healer.
    you have a marvelous "sun"day

9. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    This biological fact is the ultimate proof of who created the archeological wonders of Egypt, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Ghana, and other areas in Africa!

10. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Hmmmm.....

This is very interesting because my father(r.h.s.) use to say that by all scientific evidence and social patterns the white man was not from here. When he said here he meant Earth. To prove his point he would point out that in white society there is a pattern of exiling their undesirable members of their race to somewhere far away. He felt that white people were dropped off here from somewhere else. Look at North America and Australia for instances. While Great Britain was colonizing the world in England all of it's undesirable people were sent away to harsh unknown lands to colonize them for British rule. This would make amends for their crimes in England. Also every other race of people live in harmony with the nature. Not white folks. White people are responsible for creating things that pollute the Earth and destroy it's ecology. White men figured out how to harness the energy of an atom to scorch the Earth and make it barren and uninhabitable. White people are destroying the rain forests. White people created the substance that has put a hole in the ozone. White people are polluting the oceans and waterways with heavy metals and chemical runoff. White people are using up the natural resources of this planet. White people are venturing into outer space not for the sake of exploration but to find someone else to go when they have used this planet up. This is also why white people have created organizations to control their destructive consumption of the planet; at least until they're ready the leave. No other race of people are trying not get away from this planet. White people's bodies rejects the life giving sun. White have convinced black people that we need sun block. They have convince use that it's bad for us to become darker yet it's alright if they become copper. Isn't copper a brown metal? Yet they want to become copper-tone. These are not my words but my father. You can't help but to hear a ring of truth in his analysis.

Peace...........