Black People : THE STUPIDITY OF OUR COLOR CODING...

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
One would think that after folks like Adam Clayton Powell, Walter White, Thurgood Marshall, W.E.B. Du Bois, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad, and many others too numerous to mention, had fought so hard to relieve African people of the miserable shackles of White Supremacy around the world, that we would not be judging a lighter shaded African as a cut below a darker shaded AFrican, but yet we still do...

What is interesting to me are the number of turncoat tomming Negroes who are darker-hued like Clarence Thomas and Roy Inniss can catch a serious pass because of this ridiculous color-coding system... Don't matter how hard a light-skinned brother or sister picks it and lays it down for African people, they're somehow LESS THAN to some of us who are darker, as well as Lighter... Yeah, even Light-Skinned Black folks engage in this color coding, so this is not a slam on darker hued brothers and sisters, as much as it it is a clarion for all of us to lay down this garbage, and dig ourselves... Afterall, aint none of us can SCIENTIFICALLY prove the superiority of dark-skinned Africans over light-skinned Africans, and we cannot say that darker skinned Africans are more loyal and loving than lighter skinned Africans... So what's the damned point of this except but to divide us all into self-imposed little tribes??? How much better are we, overall, than those high-yellow Black Elites who keep themselves fenced off from those of us who are darker and somewhat poorer??? Y'all, who thinks your being more highly melinated than the next brother, explain SCIENTIFICALLY, what makes you superior...

Peace!
Isaiah

G14:Classified said:
i see these sometimes not often though i think in ones own mind everyone thinks they maybe better than the other at something i cant say that dark or light is better than the other or even seen this before thats just me

Official G 14: Classified Member

What's good Isaiah.......G14 trust me folk it's out there......speaking from experience not hearsay.........

MississippiRed

Isaiah said:
One would think that after folks like Adam Clayton Powell, Walter White, Thurgood Marshall, W.E.B. Du Bois, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad, and many others too numerous to mention, had fought so hard to relieve African people of the miserable shackles of White Supremacy around the world, that we would not be judging a lighter shaded African as a cut below a darker shaded AFrican, but yet we still do...

What is interesting to me are the number of turncoat tomming Negroes who are darker-hued like Clarence Thomas and Roy Inniss can catch a serious pass because of this ridiculous color-coding system... Don't matter how hard a light-skinned brother or sister picks it and lays it down for African people, they're somehow LESS THAN to some of us who are darker, as well as Lighter... Yeah, even Light-Skinned Black folks engage in this color coding, so this is not a slam on darker hued brothers and sisters, as much as it it is a clarion for all of us to lay down this garbage, and dig ourselves... Afterall, aint none of us can SCIENTIFICALLY prove the superiority of dark-skinned Africans over light-skinned Africans, and we cannot say that darker skinned Africans are more loyal and loving than lighter skinned Africans... So what's the damned point of this except but to divide us all into self-imposed little tribes??? How much better are we, overall, than those high-yellow Black Elites who keep themselves fenced off from those of us who are darker and somewhat poorer??? Y'all, who thinks your being more highly melinated than the next brother, explain SCIENTIFICALLY, what makes you superior...

Peace!
Isaiah

Awwww brotha Isaiah I feel the urge to hug & squeeze & Kiss ya ;) come hea suga :couple:

I think it is stupid to PREJUDGE lighter skinned aa's, however after witnessing so many light skinned blacks that want to dis-associate i think its more paranoya. The way lighter skinned blacks especially women are always portraid as acceptable in media ect. then its usually bi-racial aa's that just seem toi fit right on in with whites that can be said for all shades though. u should judge an individuals actions when it comes 2 it..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back