Black People : THE STUPIDITY OF OUR COLOR CODING...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Isaiah, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    One would think that after folks like Adam Clayton Powell, Walter White, Thurgood Marshall, W.E.B. Du Bois, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad, and many others too numerous to mention, had fought so hard to relieve African people of the miserable shackles of White Supremacy around the world, that we would not be judging a lighter shaded African as a cut below a darker shaded AFrican, but yet we still do...

What is interesting to me are the number of turncoat tomming Negroes who are darker-hued like Clarence Thomas and Roy Inniss can catch a serious pass because of this ridiculous color-coding system... Don't matter how hard a light-skinned brother or sister picks it and lays it down for African people, they're somehow LESS THAN to some of us who are darker, as well as Lighter... Yeah, even Light-Skinned Black folks engage in this color coding, so this is not a slam on darker hued brothers and sisters, as much as it it is a clarion for all of us to lay down this garbage, and dig ourselves... Afterall, aint none of us can SCIENTIFICALLY prove the superiority of dark-skinned Africans over light-skinned Africans, and we cannot say that darker skinned Africans are more loyal and loving than lighter skinned Africans... So what's the damned point of this except but to divide us all into self-imposed little tribes??? How much better are we, overall, than those high-yellow Black Elites who keep themselves fenced off from those of us who are darker and somewhat poorer??? Y'all, who thinks your being more highly melinated than the next brother, explain SCIENTIFICALLY, what makes you superior...

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. G14:Classified

G14:Classified Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    i see these sometimes not often though i think in ones own mind everyone thinks they maybe better than the other at something i cant say that dark or light is better than the other or even seen this before thats just me

Official G 14: Classified Member

3. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

What's good Isaiah.......G14 trust me folk it's out there......speaking from experience not hearsay.........

MississippiRed

4. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131

Awwww brotha Isaiah I feel the urge to hug & squeeze & Kiss ya ;) come hea suga :couple:

5. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I think it is stupid to PREJUDGE lighter skinned aa's, however after witnessing so many light skinned blacks that want to dis-associate i think its more paranoya. The way lighter skinned blacks especially women are always portraid as acceptable in media ect. then its usually bi-racial aa's that just seem toi fit right on in with whites that can be said for all shades though. u should judge an individuals actions when it comes 2 it..

6. Tantrum

Tantrum Well-Known Member MEMBER

Pos Technical Support
    Ratings:
    +12
    It doesnt bother me at all
    I have had people say that lte skin
    Brothers are soft and dark skin brothers
    Are more tougher and all that stuff
    Lite skin brothers are pretty boys
    And darkskin brothers are more aggressive
    I shake that off so quick cause they dont know
    They just stereotypes for real
    Its nothin

7. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Just look in that thread where you said you prefer light-skin chicks over dark skin chicks, brother... It works both ways.... Besides, when you were asked to explain what makes a light skinned sister sexier than a dark-skinned sister, you could NOT scientifically explain your reasoning... It's about conditioning, which you admitted... The color coding we do is also based on our conditioning...

Peace!
    Isaiah

8. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Dang, can somebody just tell me what is the next thang smokin' toward Frisco... When a Queen calls, you got to get on your runnin' shoes, man:hot: !

Peace!
    Isaiah

9. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Sup, 'Sip'????!!!!! Long time no rap, yo! How you doin' these days???:book:

Peace!
    Isaiah

10. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    Just as our conditioning can be done to us from a third party,it can be undone by us as well.It takes alot of thought and self-examination.Or you can just meet a beautifull dark-skin woman like one I met and wish you were 10 years older so she can give you a chance.