Cote d'Ivoire : The Struggle of the People of Côte d'Ivoire

I learned alot about what's going on by watching this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5O1WSlblk&feature=player_embedded

The brother in this show went straight to the point which is:

Koudou Laurent Gbagbo is the only president of Ivory Coast. There are institutions in this country, the constitutional court is the supreme institution of this country. The electoral commission had to proclaim the results within three days after the elections,but they failed to do it,thus as it written in the law it was time for the CC to take charge. But what happen is that the french ambassador as well as the US ambassador forced one member of the EC to come in WATTARA HEADQUARTERS and to announce false results not before ivoirian televisions,but in direct trough France24 the french CNN. So let's say that in 2012 during the US election (if that ish really happen in 2012 lol) the institution who will have to announce the results will do it in the HQ of the republican party in front of Russia Today or PressTv (iran) instead of CNN;How will the people react?You already know...So let's not be trapped by the media,there is one president Gbagbo and a traitor, a murderer who ruined this country when he was prime minister.

I'm glad Gbagbo still controls the military at least, i've heard that the european union and un influence have gotten his media control stripped away within the last couple of days, and are now protecting outtaras hotel with him and his neanderthal.....

I can't understand why the western afrikan bloc, and the afrikan union are supporting miltary force, i know they want stability, and no return to the type of civil warring that went on in 02'-03', but if this is an attempt at france/europe/amerikkkan subtle means to get a foothold into the motherland, especially seeing how the motherland and asia are now an economic trade partner than ever before, than this is history trying to repeat itself......but i think europe and amerikkka would be wise as to see that their time is up in the whole context of things, and subtle manufacturing of wickedness in things like this, will only speed up their demise......

Yes what is happening is grave and will have terrible terrible consequences if that happen,once again our brothers are selling others brothers for massas. But this is not surprising because all those countries are run by puppets who obey the orders of Massa. For me Goodluck is the coonest of all of them,it sad that a country which have the ability to be the leader of West africa is run by a sorry *** negro like him. Some sources say that the french has promised him to help him the next elections,thus his behaviour.

So like the UN, the AU and the Ecowas have to be destroyed those organizations are infested by Yt. My theory is that the devil want to provoke that situation, a kind of west african wars which will enable him to reshape not just that part of the continent, but the whole Afrika,let's not forget Africom,all of this is a part of their agenda. But even though the situation seems chaotic and can become terrible at the end of the day will win because the devil is exposed,all his lies and dirty practices are exposed.Many people will understand the truth and will strike back at them.

Like rastafarians say(the real one not the ones whom pretented to be rastas) political. The people in Africa need to wake up,they are the ones who will make the change not those politictraitors . Once again Unity is the key!

Yes what is happening is grave and will have terrible terrible consequences if that happen,once again our brothers are selling others brothers for massas. But this is not surprising because all those countries are run by puppets who obey the orders of Massa. For me Goodluck is the coonest of all of them,it sad that a country which have the ability to be the leader of West africa is run by a sorry *** negro like him. Some sources say that the french has promised him to help him the next elections,thus his behaviour.

So like the UN, the AU and the Ecowas have to be destroyed those organizations are infested by Yt. My theory is that the devil want to provoke that situation, a kind of west african wars which will enable him to reshape not just that part of the continent, but the whole Afrika,let's not forget Africom,all of this is a part of their agenda. But even though the situation seems chaotic and can become terrible at the end of the day will win because the devil is exposed,all his lies and dirty practices are exposed.Many people will understand the truth and will strike back at them.

Like rastafarians say(the real one not the ones whom pretented to be rastas) political. The people in Africa need to wake up,they are the ones who will make the change not those politictraitors . Once again Unity is the key!

The people of Africa are awake, but are unable to even whisper anything that is not flattering about one or another politician, without the fear of the secret police all over dictator controled nations,
and risk the rape and dismemberent of their entire family

There is no freedom of speech or freedom of assembly and that is how Nigeria and practicly the majority of nations are run,

and free education is a luxury in most nations so folks cannot even read a newspaper, let alone read their own history of a glorious past and vanguard struggles against colonialism

The ones who seem not to be awake are us here in our comfort zones

The focus here seems not to be on the plight of the masses

but on the engrandizement of one man

Lets be honest about this

What is the real deal there?

What was precolonial Cote Divoire, and did that traditional African non europen territory include

Burkina Faso?

What is left out of this thread

is the 10 million out of 20 million Burkina Faso folks living in this disputed territory created by white folks.

Quatarro is from BurkinaFaso

Both men were put into power by white people

The French placed Gbagbo into power and that point seems to be glossed over for emotional reasons

Both put into power by the white man

Both do not follow traditioal African religion

Gbagbo is Roman Catholic, therefore is he tied to the Vatican like Mandela, as a knights of Malta?
and like Mandela give white folks everything they want at the expense of the masses?
The ANC signed a non nationalization of resources clause when Mandela took power

How much fine chocolate makes its way to Rome?

neither politician has pledged to end the child slavery
on the cocoa plantations, that both despots make millions from

that has been talked about on this website any number of times, not just with photos youtubes and opinions but with resources and verifiable websites,

Untill the voice of the everyday people there is heard,
then basicly we know squat

those with wealth and position can say anything and post anything

out of 20 million in a nation where there is no free education how many have acccess to the internet?
do the math

when the 10 million native there stop hating the 10 million immigrants that look just like them

then this will be squashed

until then it mite be another Rwanda

and we will Be begging the whipping boy the UN to intervene,

and they will do the same as they did during the Rwanda
fratricide

Usually i don't pay attention nor even read all the posts of the troublemaker but for the sake of truth and because this issue is so important i have to rectify some Bs!

The people of Africa are awake, but are unable to even whisper anything that is not flattering about one or another politician, without the fear of the secret police all over dictator controled nations,
and risk the rape and dismemberent of their entire family

There is no freedom of speech or freedom of assembly and that is how Nigeria and practicly the majority of nations are run,

and free education is a luxury in most nations so folks cannot even read a newspaper, let alone read their own history of a glorious past and vanguard struggles against colonialism

A statement that show your total ignorance of the reality of Africa,typical leftist so called revolutionist rhetoric. Although things are not perfect,many countries in West Africa and in Africa in general have more freedom press than so called western developed countries like France where all writing press are under the controlled of the Bouyghues familly,friends of president Sarkozy. This is not me who say that,it's international organizations who say that in their latest reports. The african press is growing and i don't even mention the growing of internet,your point is totally invalid. In countries like Senegal,Mali and even Cote d'Ivoire the presses are sometime so independent that they are going too far in my opinion in term of ethic.
The ones who seem not to be awake are us here in our comfort zones

The focus here seems not to be on the plight of the masses

but on the engrandizement of one man

Like i said before people in many african countries have many infos,they are not stupid. By awake i talk about knowledge of self,im on a Marcus GARVEY AND Elijah Muhammad perspectives,which is Unity,love for self and no sympathy for the enemy. So im not talking about democratic awarness, a evil western concept which is destroying not only Africa but the whole world,in the name of freedom of speech people can blatantly lie, telling BS and etc...This is not afrakan culture like many say,no lie,truth,respect and understanding. Qualities that you are faaaaar from having,since you are blatantly lie, as i put the focus on young people like Ble Goude and the other brother that you mocked because he's a rapper. This go beyond Gbagbo,it's about respect for a country sovereignty, many young people as we speak are ready to die for their country.

Lets be honest about this

What is the real deal there?

What was precolonial Cote Divoire, and did that traditional African non europen territory include

Burkina Faso?

Burkina Faso is what was called the Mossi empire run by the Moro Naba. Most territories in today africa were created by european,what's new here?

Quatarro is from BurkinaFaso

Both men were put into power by white people

The French placed Gbagbo into power and that point seems to be glossed over for emotional reasons

Both put into power by the white man

Both do not follow traditioal African religion

Please have the humility to be quiet as you did not know nothing about that country until i created that thread,you blindly follow western propaganda by creating a thread with false infos, something that you acknowledge yourself in the 1st page. It's not Quattaro but Ouattara or Wattara if you will. Can you prove that Gbabgo was put by the french? Gbagbo was elected during election and 1 half year later the civil war was started,give your info on Gbagbo being put in office by the frogs, and please not something from prison planet forum,something solid.

And again what traditional african religion had to do with that?Was not Cheik Anta Diop muslim? what's your point?They have to be necessarely atr to be credible?C'mon drop that "how to pretend to be afrocentrist for dummies" of your kneels,you aint real dude we all know that.

Gbagbo is Roman Catholic, therefore is he tied to the Vatican like Mandela, as a knights of Malta?
and like Mandela give white folks everything they want at the expense of the masses?
The ANC signed a non nationalization of resources clause when Mandela took power

Here we go that conspiracy stuff,which is your true agenda in that board. This is what i say earlier, that demoncracy stuff is off the chain, you keep spamming discussions with your agenda, have respect for us and stop making off topic and puting lie,it's shame that they did not ban you yet for that disrespectful behavior. Lol at that knignt of Malta bs, according to you whites conspiracy nuts,Mugabe is also a malta knight,very funny...Ooop for you info,Gbagbo is not catholic but evangelical protestant,so please again verify your sources...

Untill the voice of the everyday people there is heard,
then basicly we know squat

those with wealth and position can say anything and post anything

out of 20 million in a nation where there is no free education how many have acccess to the internet?
do the math

Boy,you don't even know where is Ivory Coast on the map stop talking nonsense please? Have you followed the presidential races?I don't think so...

Okay i won't go any further with you,let's go back to real deal now,bye!!!

So,like i say in my initial post,the current president is not a panafricanist, afrocentrist etc...Personally i rather to see people like Ble Goude or Mamadou Koulibaly the president of the general assembly( and he's northerner for those who think that that's it's all about north vs south).But he had prove to be a respectable person and a man who want peace. There are many people around him who are more anti western than him,many youth and others keep telling him to cease all relationship with france and to nationalize all western companies. These people will take the power sooner or later, and this is what YT want to prevent they want a war that will kill many people and thus destroying the spirit of independence which growing all over the still french colonies of Africa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back