Black People : The Struggle of the People of Côte d'Ivoire

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Seneb, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Finally, Gbagbo did what the patriots of Côte d'Ivoire, the youngs, the military, and the people in general ask for: TELL THE U.N and FRANCE TO LEAVE THAT COUNTRY ALONE.

I'll make a brief summary of the situation in this country,since this is the French area, you can't get real news in english about what's going on:

On september 2002 a putsch failed to overthrow president Laurent Koudou Gbagbo who was elected by the people of Côte d'Ivoire. The mercenaries who did that coup failed and went north where they manage to take over,thus the situation is that since this date that country is divided between the North and the South.Who is the behind that coup? Everyone know that Allassane Ouattara is behind that coup,is the man that western countries present as the president of this country....But who is behind him? Of course france...

Most west african countries are not really independent, they are neo colonial states under the pawn of french imperialism: they all have the same money called franc CFA which mean french african colonies franc,politically most president are chosen by france,those who disobey massa are killed like Sankara for example.

Going back to CI,something very important in november 2004: The loyal army was about to regain control over the whole territory but somehow they had bombarded a french military bases,nine soldier died.Immediately france destroy the whole air force and attacked the presidential palace. After that thousands of ivoirians ask for them to leave the country, and then the drama happen: french soldiers shot at people and killed brutally 60 people,mostly youth.

So i don't have the time to explain the complexity of the situation but to sum up: the truth is that what you have right now is war between France and western country against the sovereignty of an african nation. The actual president is not necessarily an pan african like Nkrumah,Sankara etc...but is not a dictator like they portray him in the media. So be aware of western propaganda,don't put negative thoughts when you see or heard about that country. If the people of Cote d'Ivoire win this war,it will be the end of french imperialism in Africa.So don't wish bad things for them,pray and hope for the destruction of western civilization and for all them corrupt black sellout uncle toms who are with them! ​

2. Seneb

Ratings:
    +1,187
    November 2004

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^^and this what will happen again,it is a pity to see other african states behind france and the Us!

3. Seneb

Ratings:
    +1,187
    [​IMG]

^^^they want to murder people to put that dude and his jewish women into power.That guy has worked for the IMF,thus everybody can understand why YT support him so much.

At least Gbagbo has respect for his countrywomen by having a african woman beside him

[​IMG]

Enough of all them african president who don't even respect african women!

4. Seneb

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Fresh news: here are the proofs that the U.N is aiding the rebels against the government of CI although that organization is supposed to be neutral. And it was filmed by french media who did not even notice their mistakes lmao. The devil is dumb in those last days!

^^As you can see the rebels are wearing the colors of the UN

The United Nations and the Politics of the Absurd

5. Seneb

Ratings:
    +1,187
    A good letter which resume the situation perfectly, im glad that i find alternative news for y'all!

Open Letter to President Barack H. Obama

6. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    I aprecate this post .
    I was under the impression that Gbagbo was the bad guy.
    The brother in the link is a noted Pan Africanist and film maker, and the source I used was from Milton Alimade of Black Star News also a pan Africanist, so at this point until I can read

the real voices of the Cote D'Ivoire
    masses other then the statements of just these 2
    I realy dont know what to believe

7. Seneb

Ratings:
    +1,187
    The African Union Reconsiders its Position

http://frindethie.wordpress.com/2010/12/19/the-african-union-reconsiders-its-position/

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    All right this is something that makes me

remember that Jet Li flick a minute ago called

the Hero

Here was this young man whose family was wiped out by an emperor so bad that he didnt even remember his own name

he trained all his life to kill this guy to seek revenge, but when counciling with the emperor, he realized the emperor's plan for

Yellow Collective Power

a Single United China,
    with one language and one script

and he was so overwelmed by the sense of solidarity and unity

for his people that he reversed his plan

saved the emperors life and gave his own.

I am starting to look at guys in Africa, all though not perfect with many flaws and what not

If they are of the Mindset of getting those former colonists out of their nation by any means necessary, and if they do stay they must shell out 50 percent to the nation
    and that no absolutly not one European spy, soldier of fortune, troop , army

or knucka with a pea shooter, allowed to set foot in their nation

then realy that is the bottom line!!!!!!!
    and understand that democracy and a corruption free environment does not happen overnight or even in 100 years;
    both politicians, one Christian and the other Muslim need to dig back into their African
    traditional sciences of ethics, morals, altruism and empathic administration methodologies,

We as Africans have enough resources

we as Africans have enough technical skills

We as Africans have enough intellectuals

We as Africans have enough heart

that we do not need a dogone person of any other race coming to Africa to do nothing other then purchase form us and non sexual tourism

no one

brown, no one red, no one yellow and no one white

this is not about hate it is about faceing a global economy, that has been looted by a goon squad
    that thinks it can repeat the crap it did in the 1800s and do it surepticiously with poison foods and pharmaceuticals and cuasing internecent strife

and tribal animosity

and let me be clear here on this web site and I dont care who gets mad or does not like it

We as Africans will never be free until we adopt and understand and implement a race first consciousness:rain:

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    50 Killed in Post-Election Violence in Ivory Coast

In news from Africa, international pressure is mounting for Ivory Coast president Laurent Gbagbo to concede defeat to opposition leader Alassane Ouattara, whose victory has been recognized by the United Nations, the United States, France and the African Union. At least 50 people have been killed in recent days in Ivory Coast. Hundreds of people have also reportedly been abducted from their homes at night by armed assailants in military uniform. Gbagbo, the Ivory Coast president, has been accused of hiring mercenaries from Liberia and Angola to attack his political opponents. Over the weekend, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon called on Laurent Gbagbo to step down

www.democracynow.org

10. Seneb

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Bamboo Statement On The Crisis In Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)

(The following statement was released by Kenyan Hip-Hop star Bamboo, and co-founder of the Pan-African Street Movement)