Black Women : THE STREAKS MUST COME TO AN END!!!

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by oceolo, May 12, 2008.

1. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    Why do women put those tacky looking streaks and highlights in their hair?

I have been hoping that this trend would come to an end soon ,but it seems like it won't be going away anytime soon .

Does any man find multicolored hair attractive?

Does any man want a female that looks like she has mangy dog fur on her head?

But one good thing about this horrible hair fad is that it makes it easier to figure which females to stay away from.

If a female is willing to walk around looking like she has a clown wig on her head -- she is likely to do a lot of other crazy things too.

2. cutenappygrl

cutenappygrl Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    At first I thought that was a harsh, general statement. But now that I think of it - most of the people I know w/them do all sorts of things ..

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    well, certain people do send you the signal to stay away from them......

4. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    I wasn't trying to be harsh . I am just tired of looking at crazy looking hair.

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    For me, there is no need for dye.

My hair is a reddish brown and it will streak in the summer months according to how much I'm out in the sun.

6. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    Well, I can't speak for all women but I am sure there are some that feel as I do.

I do what I do with my hair, and other up keeps because of ME, Not for any man. If I feel beautiful on the outside, I feel EVEN more beautiful on the inside.

And a man FOR ME had better find more to me then my hair.

And Yes, I do occassionally streak my hair or what I call highlight my hair. Takes it from dark brown which is my natural color to streaked highlights of a lighter brown more around my face and makes it more noticeable.

Besides I like the lioness effect.
    :em2300:

No offense, but I can bet that the few men that have this complaint are not in long term relationships with women.

Peace

7. 360

360 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +148
    It's just hair.

Really, who F'n cares? It's just hair.
    I have to admit though, I do find it kind of well...
    No offense to anyone, but I don't understand what the point is of burning your hair down to nothing and plastering it with different kinds of goo. I mean when I see some stuff like that, it's like looking at a nasty bruise and to be honest it makes a woman look dirt cheap.

Getting back to the specific topic, if you think streaks are "strange" or "wild" then I suppose all those clans on the continent with all kinds of beads and jewelry and coconut shells and what not draped over their heads and crotches are "weird" too.