Black Short Stories : The Strangers' Among us part two.........

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
I couldnt wait to see my friends. so we could catch up on the lastest gossip. Who my girlfriends say they kissed and my other friend who got two girlfriends. Yep have alot to talk about. Sho hope my period don't come on I want to swim in the lake. Dont need no bulge I remember what happened to one of my friends. Let's just say I have to pretend I didnt see something floating. Me and the other girl never told a soul of what happened but that's what friends are for. Something about this town I like its not like any other. It seems the past seem to want to tell a story. All down the road you see a glimpse of how it was. Sometimes I can feel the activity in the air. I dismiss it because I believe it was my wild imagination. One time I met this girl named Sophie Jenkins she told me she was lost. And wanted me to help her find her way. She got seperated from her family and asked if I could help her. I obliged didnt have nothing else to do. When we held hands her hands were ice cold and she had a sulphuric smell about her. I figure she been roaming for so long with out a bath. And we played like two little girls on a journey to find her home. And then I saw my friends come my way. And I said Katy, Erica, and Junior meet Sophie. (katy) Sophie who chile aint nobody around you. (Terri) well who's hand am I holding then. and I look down and I was alone. I turned around and she was gone. I swear to you guys Sophie Jenkins said she was lost. And wanted me to help her find her parents. They looked at me funny. (Erica) maybe the sun getting to ya. Let's go down to the store to get some pops ya'll. We went on bout our day as soon as the sun was about to set. I hurried home to grandma. For she have a hissy and take a hickory to me. She don't believe in you coming to her house late. Try it if you want to. That woman won whoop butt contest one time. My mama told me that. I got in the house telling her about my day and I said. (terri) grandma. (grand) yea baby. (terri) I met someone today that I can't explain. She just up and disappeared from me. (gran) who is it baby. (terri) Sophie Jenkins. (gran) What did you say chile? (terri) Sophie Jenkins she had asked me to help her find her parents she was lost. I seen the expressions on her face she turned white for her color. And she looked so paled and confused she fell into her chair. (terri) grand what's wrong are you okay. Did I say something wrong. (gran) leave me chile I need a moment alone. I left obeying trying to figure out what could I have said to make her pale. I heard her speaking in another tongue. A language I had never heard of. It kind of made my skin crawl. Grandma had came into my room. (gran) where did you go today? (terri) well I walked along a path. (gran) what path? It better not be the one I told you not to go its forbidden. I told you not to go to or near that path. It is forbidden do you hear me. (terri) yes Grandma I won't. And then she hugged me. Here I am again going near the path she warned me from last summer. And my bold butt is trying it again. I don't have far for I see my friends again. There about three houses down. I looked through and saw nothing. And I was just spooking myself. I breath out relief I didn't see Sophie. Just then as I was walking along I heard a voice. (voice) Terri, Terri. (terri) who's calling me. Show yourself this isnt funny show yourself. (voice) We've been expecting you. When the voice said that I bolted out like lightening. I raced so hard Katy caught me. (katy) whoa nelly. Girl what's gotten into you. You act like you seen a ghost. What's wrong wit cha. Im huffing and puffing couldnt believe what I just heard. I couldnt catch my breath and Katy mom came out. (katy's mom) Chile hear some tea calm down chile. Come sit down on the step. I was just in shock about I couldnt say a word. Didn't dare mention what I just been through Grandma told me to stay away from the forbidden path. I just had to sit there to gather my thoughts as I replay what just happen. To be continued..............

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back