Black Astrology : The Story of Samsun & Delilah is astronomical too

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 2, 2002.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    The Essence taught by allegory. So surface information was a concealment of other hidden things. For example: The sun was symbolized as having long golden hairs (sun rays) which got shorter as he lost his power in the months of autumn. Now look again at the old testament story of Samon-Sam-sun. He was incredibly strong and had long hair, but he lost his power when his hair was cut. The problems started when he entered the house of Delilah-the astrological house of Virgo, the Virgin, through which the sun passes as autumn. There was no real Samson it was allegorical just like Esau. Jesus in the same way his death connected to the sun becoming dark in Luke 23:44-46 Jesus rebirth is at Easter, the equinox, a time when Jesus (the sun) triumphs over darkness-the time of year when there is more light than darkness every day. The world is restored by the power of the sun in the time of rebirth and spring equinox was one of the most sacred Egyptian events.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    In the Egyptian Book of the dead By E.A Wallis Budge p285; written before Moses came to be, it’s written:
    “I, Osiris, Ani the scribe, triumphant, have filled up for thee the utchat after it was darkened on the day of the combat of the two fighters.
    What then is this? It is the day on which Horus fought with Set (Samsun Philistine?), who cast filth in the face of Horus, and when Horus destroyed the powers of Set. Thoth/Hermes did this with his own hand.
    I lift the hair [cloud/water]when there are storms in the sky.
    What then is this ? It is the right eye of Ra, which raged against [Set] when he sent it forth. Thoth raiseth up the hair [cloud/nun/water], and bringeth the eye [sun] alive, and whole, and sound, and without defect to its lord. It is the eye [sun] of Ra when it is sick and when it weepeth for its fellow eye; then Thoth [Hermes] standeth up to cleanse it”.
    I believe this was the inspiration and foundation for the Samsun and Delilah myth. Like Ra Samsun eyes were put out; and both powers were restored by hair. Incidently doctors prescription is Rx which is symbolic of the eye. The eye serves at least two symbolic meaning of healing and knowledge. Now wonder Jesus said in Revelations 22 that his leaves/books were a healing for nations.
    Now Josephus in The Antiquities of the Jews Book 4:Chapter 4 touches on some Nazirite practices. Interesting Samsun is a Nazarite along with Jesus. Josesphus states: “I mean those that are called Nazirites that suffer their hair to grow long, and use no wine, when they consecrate their hair, and offer it for a sacrifice, they are to allot that hair for the priests [to be thrown into the fire}”.Jeremiah 7:29 talks about cutting off hair due to peoples sins.
    Now lets look into the Deliah and Samsun Egyptian myth.

Judges 16

Samson and Delilah

Samson and Delilah
    1 Now Samson went to Gaza and saw a harlot there, and went in to her. 2When the Gazites were told, "Samson has come here!" they surrounded the place and lay in wait for him all night at the gate of the city. They were quiet all night, saying, "In the morning, when it is daylight, we will kill him." 3And Samson lay low till midnight; then he arose at midnight, took hold of the doors of the gate of the city and the two gateposts, pulled them up, bar and all, put them on his shoulders, and carried them to the top of the hill that faces Hebron.
    4Afterward it happened that he loved a woman in the Valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah. 5And the lords of the Philistines came up to her and said to her, "Entice him, and find out where his great strength lies, and by what means we may overpower him, that we may bind him to afflict him; and every one of us will give you eleven hundred pieces of silver."
    6So Delilah said to Samson, "Please tell me where your great strength lies, and with what you may be bound to afflict you."
    7And Samson said to her, "If they bind me with seven fresh bowstrings, not yet dried, then I shall become weak, and be like any other man."
    8So the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven fresh bowstrings, not yet dried, and she bound him with them. 9Now men were lying in wait, staying with her in the room. And she said to him, "The Philistines are upon you, Samson!" But he broke the bowstrings as a strand of yarn breaks when it touches fire. So the secret of his strength was not known.
    10Then Delilah said to Samson, "Look, you have mocked me and told me lies. Now, please tell me what you may be bound with."
    11So he said to her, "If they bind me securely with new ropes that have never been used, then I shall become weak, and be like any other man."
    12Therefore Delilah took new ropes and bound him with them, and said to him, "The Philistines are upon you, Samson!" And men were lying in wait, staying in the room. But he broke them off his arms like a thread.
    13Delilah said to Samson, "Until now you have mocked me and told me lies. Tell me what you may be bound with."
    And he said to her, "If you weave the seven locks of my head into the web of the loom"--
    14So she wove it tightly with the batten of the loom, and said to him, "The Philistines are upon you, Samson!" But he awoke from his sleep, and pulled out the batten and the web from the loom.
    15Then she said to him, "How can you say, "I love you,' when your heart is not with me? You have mocked me these three times, and have not told me where your great strength lies." 16And it came to pass, when she pestered him daily with her words and pressed him, so that his soul was vexed to death, 17that he told her all his heart, and said to her, "No razor has ever come upon my head, for I have been a Nazirite to God from my mother's womb. If I am shaven, then my strength will leave me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man."
    18When Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, "Come up once more, for he has told me all his heart." So the lords of the Philistines came up to her and brought the money in their hand. 19Then she lulled him to sleep on her knees, and called for a man and had him shave off the seven locks of his head. Then she began to torment him,[1] and his strength left him. 20And she said, "The Philistines are upon you, Samson!" So he awoke from his sleep, and said, "I will go out as before, at other times, and shake myself free!" But he did not know that the LORD had departed from him.
    21Then the Philistines took him and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza. They bound him with bronze fetters, and he became a grinder in the prison.”
    Samsun would later use two Pillars to kill the Philistines after he got back his power.
    On another issue that’s indirectly related I would encourage you to read Live By the Sword By Gus Russo. The book attempts to point a finger at the most likely killer of President Kennedy. After Kennedy’s funeral Russo on p.334 wrote: “Saturday might, after midnight (see Judges 1:3), Bobby and Jackie returned to the open coffin to place personal mementos inside. Jackie had already placed her ring (Diamond symbolic of nun/water) on her husband’s finger. Now, she added three letters, a pair of Jack’s cufflinks, and a piece of scrimshaw, which JFK had collected as a hobby. She then removed a lock of his hair. In his brothers coffin, bobby placed his PT 109 tie clip, an engraved rosary, and a lock of his own hair”.
    We must not forget that above JFK grave is a flame of fire that burns 24/7. The burning of this fire is Egyptian practice in origin. I was stunned to find out about this. I always had the theory that the word Catholic meant 2 of the 4 elements. Ra, the sun god was known as a Cat and Hathor was another name for Isis who represented the element of water. When you went to the Egyptian Heaven “As a reward for their veracity and orthodoxy upon the earth, the food on which they live is Maat i.e truth, and they themselves become Maat, or truth itself, and they are permitted to invoke the god in the gate. Ra, moreover, gives them the mastery over the waters of the region, which, through cool and refreshing to the Maatiu beings themselves, become “waters of Fire”. The Egyptian Heaven and Hell By E.A Wallis Budge Volume 3 p.119. I can see the light of god shinning upon the river of life in the New Testament. Its incorrect for the Christians to claim you go from life to light and leave out the other element. When the bride/church/water marries the Groom fire/sun they become one “waters of fire”. Just like in a marriage the diamond which looks like water marries with a gold/sun ring.

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I forgot to mention:

The Christians copied the above quote from Egyptian texts when they said “[Jesus] his head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire” Revelations 1:14. Simply pure Egyptians concepts of having hair of clouds and the sun/fire as eyes. The Egyptians said it first so the Christians stole it.
    Plutarch also explains the myth of the death of the eye which was recorded in the book of the dead in 1400BC “The Egyptians, Typhon (Satan) at one times smites the eye of Horus, and at another time snatches it out and swallows it, and then later gives it back again to the sun. By the smiting, they refer allegorically to the monthly waning of the moon, and by the crippling, to its eclipse, which the sun heals by shining straight upon it as soon as it has escaped the shadow (Hair/Cloud) of the earth”. This proves to me that Jesus, Samsun were allegorical astronomical figures.

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    The caduceus (2 serpents on a eagle winged stick) is one of the most ancient of symbols. This was originally the symbol for the Sirian-Anunnaki Creator God, Enki. The Savior God of Noah (Utnapishtim). The symbolism in the caduceus reflects the Kabbalah Tree of Life.
    It has been theorized, this symbol was derived from sightings of eagles carrying away poisonous snakes in its beak. Thus the caduceus, a symbol for healing, represents God (in the form of an eagle) carrying away and disposing of the poison of disease (in the form of a snake). This is what I see in the caduceus, ankh, and cross:The sun rising over a river. The banks meander, snake like. Perhaps it is from this very natural inspiration we get the caduceus/ankh/cross as the universal symbol of God, the river of LIFE.
    Ankh --> Enki
    "In art Enki (Ankh) is represented as a seated God with long beard, wearing a cap with many horns and a long, pleated robe. Streams of water flow from his arms to the ground, sometimes with little fish swimming along the flow. Enki was God of the subterranean freshwater ocean (abju),

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    woah!! u had me all into it tooo.
    tell da whole story .....

6. MORE

MORE Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    yah bring some more fa real

Users found this page by searching for:

1. house of delilah

2. is the story of samson and Delilah allegory

3. what does the story of Sansom and Delilah portray in a Christian life bible study