Black Spirituality Religion : The Story Of Adafa / Enoch / Idriys

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Jan 15, 2005.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Lo ! Let us speak to you of the best of my students . He was called Adafa , who is called in tones Akhnuwk or Enoch and in rhythm Idriys . He was son of Siham and Jared , son of Mahalaleel , son of Cainan , son of Enos , son of Seth , son Zakar / Adam , son of Atum and Lillith , Faith as the sea , born of the Earth . Yet , his soul lives in my house , the garden of Malakuwt .

He could call every star by it's name and he knew every Anunnaqi by their name , be they Serapheem or Cherubeem . He was born in the land of Zakar / Adam , near the two Niles , just beneath Havilah and above Cuwsh . Adafa , son of Jared , begot Methuwshelah at sixty and five years of age . He lived to witness three hundred and sixty and five years . Adafa's wife name Taaliba . Taaliba was the daughter of Jared's brother , Salhan .

Methuwshelah . at one hundred and eighty and seven years begot Lamech who in tones is called Laamek , but in rhythm he's called Laamaak , who lived to be one hundred and eighty and two . This Lamech is not to be mistaken with the Lamech , father of Tubal Cain , who bear the seven curse . He begot our son Utnafishtim who is called in tones Noakh and in rhythm Nuwh , of the rain and flood .

He was also known as Ziusudra . Methushelah was mystifed about his father's Adafa's death . So , when his time came , he refused to die . Telling Izraa'El that he couldn't until he knew what had happened to his father ; Only a newsbearer could tell him . So at nine hundred and sixty and nine years of Earth time , he waited for our sevant Utnafishtim / Noah of the agreeable seed . The newsbearer Utnafishtim / Noah was born to Lamech , the son of Methuwshelah in ten and fifty and six .

Three years later the perfect and noble Adafa walked into the realm of Elyown Elyown El < Means '' The Highest , The Highest El . or simply '' The Most High '' This when The Most High is called El but its The Highest El . It was taken from Cuneiform and Babylonian and Akkadian . Into The Language of Aramic / Hebrew and in Ashuric / Syriac / Arabic When it is called Al Alty meaning '' The Most High '' Al Alty is The 36th Attribute throughout The Scriptures ( Genesis 14;22,20). The Eloheem Worshipped Elyown Elyown Who Is The Most High > .

Utnafishtim / Noah spent much of his youth up to age thirteen with the venerated Methuwshelah , Explaining , Adafa's translation up through the seven heavens on to Malakuwt . Dissecting his name in the original language , we learn about the character of this man . Adafa , who was also called Enoch meaning '' one who studies '' and Idriys from darassa ; '' to study '' and darrasa '' instruct , teach '' Hence , Adafa was a student of the Anunnaqi . And he studied like an Anunnaqi eventhough he was yet born of this planet Tiamat , Earth , It was indeed an Anunnaqi .

( The Master Of Wisdom )
    He was known as '' the Master of Wisdom '' because he studied all the tablets and collected all of the writing , onto page of Zakar / Adam and records of the things that went before him from the tablets to scrolls . His mission was to convert and turn the people of Qabiyl , living in the land of Adafa , the dusagreeable seed , back to Al Islaam = Peace , those from the seed of Zakar / Adam . The people of Qabiyl spent most of their time sinning and suppressing the truth . They traveled from the city of Nod to the city of Adafa , being of the disagrreable seed singing and dancing .

Elyown Elyown El had made them migrate to the very powerful city called '' Nod '' . then many other names. It was the home of the two hundred Cherubeem who fell to Earth headed by Haylal son of Shakhar , who had one third cast out of Malakuwt . Adafa was the first to fight in defense of Elyown Elyown El . The first to write with a pen on scroll from the Enuma Elish . And the first to sew . As a mortal , he devoted his whole life to obtaining paradise . But he did not rush toward death because he devoted his whole life to doing good in the Earth .

So , by leave of Elyown Elyown El . and the four and twenty Elders ; Akatri'El , Anafi'El , Azabug'El . Baruji'El . Kimu'EL . Khayyi'El . Galgali'El , Hani'El . Yufi'El . Yuhu'El . Matatrun , Ragu'El Qaddisin . Raduari'El . Razi'El Rikbi'El . Mahayyi . Shamu'El . Yaanan . SuriEl Yafaiah , Zagzag'El and Sandalfun One Appeared to Adafa in the form of a very beautiful virgin , as a test to see if he could pass what no moral has been worthy to pass before

( Adafa / Idriys / Enoch Test )
    So come with me , said the disguised Anunnaqi , And thou shall do any acceptable work of Elyown Elyown El . For my younger sister has been carried off by the unrighteous descenfants of Qabiyl , the disagreeable seed who lived in a city named after Enoch son of Qabiyl . trying to mock the master teacher . Who has confined her in the furthest regions of the west by the agreeable of thy sword . I humbly implore thee to help meto deliver her .

So Enoch , Adafa of the agreeable seed , put on his sword and took a bow , and and with a wedged walking stick , he followed her from daylight hour to shadow hour through the desert and desolate areas , Saying not a word , he looked not upon her with a seductive eye. And at shadow time he erected a tent and he laid on the stone ground at its entrance . And she offered to share her tent with him and he replied ; If thou has something to eat give it to me . She pointed to a sheep which was roaming through the desert without a keeper , and he said ; I perfer , to theft . This sheep belongs to someone else .

The next day approached and he continued in his journey . Adafa followed the virgin uttering not a word and he complained about nothing . As the dusk period approached and he was nearly overpowered with hunger and thirst , they found a bottle of water on the ground . The virgin took it up and opened it . She beseeched Adafa to drink from it . but he refused saying ; Some luckless person has lost it and will return to seek it . And so during the shadow hour , Adafa had eluded all the wiles of the virgin who had endeavored to draw him near her while she insulated the tent from the severity of the climate .

So Elyown Elyown El . caused a spring to gush forth at his feet . And a date tree to raise up with choice fruit . So , Adafa , Invited the virgin whose name was Baruwi'El to eat and drink . And Adafa went and concealed himself and hid behind a tree awaiting her to return to the tent . After a long interval of time she came not . He then stepped into her door and said ; Who are you , Singularly maiden , Who are you ? These two days you have been without nourishment andare you even now willing to break thy fast ? For Elyown Elyown El . has miraculously Supplied uswith foodand drink . Yet , you are still fresh , and blooming a dewy rose in spring ;

Andyour from form is full and rounded like the moon in the nineteenth shadow hour , despite our abstinence '' . And the Elder Matarun answered ; I am the aider of the Anunnaqi of Death , sent by Elyown Elyown El to test thee . But thou hast conquered . So , ask now and he assuredly will fulfill greatest wishes . Adafa / Enoch / Idriys replied ; If Thou arethe aid of the Anunnaqi of Death take my soul . '' Death isbitter '' , she replied ; Desireth thou to die ? Adafa / Enoch / Idriys then answered ; I will pray to Elyown Elyown El . to translate me once more so that after the terror of the grave , I may serve him with great zeal .

Matatrun returned to himself and said; '' Will thou then die twice , for thy time has not yet come , but pray now to Elyown Elyown El . and I shall excute his will . And our servant Adafa / Enoch / Idriys beseeched his Rab , Sustainer ; Permit Matatrun to overcome me so that I may taste the Sweetness of death , Then recall me soon to life , For thou are truly El Shaadi , The Almighty And El Rahmaan , The Merciful . So Matatrun was ordained to take the Rooakh , Soul of our servant Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , And at that exact moment to restore it to him .

Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , wanted to see Malakuwt of the heavens , so after attaining divine permission , Matarun tooks a handful of pollen and threw it in his face , irritating Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , respiratory system . Thus , the pollen caused Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , to sneeze . Thereby exhaling his very soul . And at this moment , the Anunnaqi captured the soul Of Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , The Anunnaqi took Adafa Soul on a journey thriugh the seven heaven onto Malakuwt . And later when Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , Soul was ready to return to his body , the Anunnaqi said '' Inhale '' And Adafa / Enoch /Idriys , Inhaled His spirit , making his body and spirit once again and Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , exclained ; '' it was great ''. Ever since this sacred occasion took place , many people of our seed so have suffered from pollen .

And as the spirit embraces his flesh . He requested that the Anunnaqi show him hell so that he might be a warner unto mortals about the Spiritual Realm below the earthly realm . For he would be able to tell the sinners of the terrors that would surely overtake them if they continued to embrace wickedness and to rebuff righteousness . The Elder Matatrun led him to Maleek , The keeper of hell or the key to the pit . He seized him and was in the act of flinging him into the vase , when Miyka'El head of all the Anunnaqi , from Malakuwt exclaimed ; Maleek ! Beware , harm not this newbearer Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , but show him the Terror of thy kingdom , hell . He then placed him on a wall which separated hell from the abode of those deeds , merit neither hell nor heaven.

( The State Of Bayna ) . These Are The People Who Are Caught Between , In What We Call The State Of Limbo . These Are Disembodied Spirit . They Are Trapped On The Earthly Realm As Lost Spirit Running From The Ten Unholy Spirit ( Thamui'Al , Khayjidi'Al , Sathari'Al . Khuth , Uzzi'Al , Tujarini. Harab , Thiyun 'll, Jamali'Al . Lilith , Who Seek To Torment Them Day And Shadow Are Harmful To Enosties , Poisonous ; Would A Fool Partake Of Them , As Well ? Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , Asked . The Answer Is Yes , The Fools Amongst The Mortals Will Seek All FormsOf Mental Experiences Desiring To Evade The Mortal Daily Responsibilties And Even Call It Religious Ritual . Such Are Fools And Fools Do What Fools Do .

( Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , Servant Of El . ) The people were instructed by our servant Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , on how to set up sacrificial offerings and on how to sight thenew moon . And because he was so Intune with the other worlds . [ He Was Constantly Teaching About The Relationship Of Enosites To The Universe , For He Was Our First Astronomer Teaching The Ancient Sciences Of Ancient Biology Accepted In Those Days And On Up Until The Universe Changes ] . Writing and tailoring were also first introduced into the society by our servant Adafa / Enoch / Idriys . Always remembering the beauty and power of Elyown Elyown El , He Worshipped His creator twelve thousand times a day .

And he was always in tune with the Celestial Bodies and he constantly talked with the Anunnaqi / Extraterrsetrials . As I Revolved around the skies , I restrained Saturn for thirty days and I because acquainted with the truth and the necessities of the upper realm . And I have ascertained the secrets of the invisble world . He was on the mothership , one of the many mothership that visited the Earth's realm from time to time with the masters or extraterrestrials . Blessed with the ability to Prophesy , Adafa / Enoch / Idriys . informed the people of the number of Prophets who would be born and sent into the world .

He also taught them about the coming of Utnafishtim / Noah . and the flood . Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , was in tune with the Celestial Beings that originally erected the pyramids . They are visitors from other galaxies . And oneof the great pyramids was built to preserve all of his friend's texts during the period of the flood . As previously stated , Adafa / Enoch / Idriys , was born in the lower part of Kemet , Egypt , In Hawilah , Nubia And He Traveld Throughout the world .

And when he returned , The Most High Exalted Him To An Elevated Station . [ In The Thirty Pages Of The '' Scroll Of Life '' In The Suhuf Of Adam, It States That It Was Preordained that he would be granted life in paradies ].

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Welcome Home Brother IssaEl21!!!

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

3. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings: