Black Spirituality Religion : The Story Grew Legs and Walked...

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
As long as I "know" that these types of details pre-date all of the current running male dominated propaganda that spews out of their religious walls ---which then grew legs and walked away with OUR supreme knowledge, wisdom and understanding --every last single one of these cheap replicas of spirituality remain a big fat lie.

9913_524077401020403_579182112_n.jpg

As long as I "know" that these types of details pre-date all of the current running male dominated propaganda that spews out of their religious walls ---which then grew legs and walked away with OUR supreme knowledge, wisdom and understanding --every last single one of these cheap replicas of spirituality remain a big fat lie.

9913_524077401020403_579182112_n.jpg

this is true...but i believe our ancestors left the most precious knowledge in a safe place only accessible by the most worthy....and when the time is right and the essence of mankind has changed for the better...everything will be revealed...i don't see this happening anytime soon and truthfully speaking we may destroy ourselves before this time arrives... this conception story is just the tip of the iceberg....

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back