Black Poetry : THE STORMS OF LOVE.

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Poetic Justice, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Poetic Justice

Poetic Justice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Analyst
    Ratings:
    +3
    DARK SILENCES GIVES BIRTH TO THE STORM, FRIGHTFUL AND MANY, KISSED BY THE SUNSHINE HOUR TO LAY DOOR MAT UNTIL THE NEXT UNEVENTFUL TIME THE STORM TAKES ITS LOVE TO MANGLE AND ASSUAGE THE JUICES OF LIFES DEEPEST REASONINGS AND AFTERMATH.
    BRIGHT AND FOREBODING IN ITS GRIP , AWAKENING LOVE TO ITS MOST CLIMATIC OF VOICES THAT CAN SHATTER AND SWAY IN THE MIDST OF BREATH ALONE.
    CHILLING YET VIBRANT IS THE TINGLING THAT STILL ENVELOPS THE ENTIRE BEING, BREAKING THE SILENCE AGAINST THE MASSIVE BEATING, FEELING THE WARMTH ENCIRCLE AND HOLD, MARVELING AGAINST THE MIND THAT REVELS IN THE MAGIC OF THE SOUL, FEELING THE HEAT, MAKING THE MIND ,FOLLOWING THE PULSE, LAYING AGAINST THE STORM.
    FEELING THE DEFEAT, SMILING WITH THE VICTORY OF THE SWEAT, NESTLING AGAINST THE SHUDDERS, SHAKING WITH RELIEF, KNOWING THE FORBIDDEN HAS MATED WITH THE STORM.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    twisted love that's stormy .....tyte drop

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    You painted some potent images here, makes us feel like we're one with that storm.

4. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    wow i felt this piece my poet flo on!

5. Poetic Justice

Poetic Justice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Analyst
    Ratings:
    +3
    :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:
    I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FLOW LATELY, MISS YOU ALL, THANKYOU