Black Spirituality Religion : The Stolen Spirituality-Reality of the World

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by gogounited, Jul 13, 2010.

1. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    I believe that a few elite whites long ago carried away the lost and hidden culture of ancient Egypt and it's people.

Fasle doctrines and interpretations of this way of life and living were promoted in place of the truth, and from these we now have the major religions of the world. These religions, whose purpose are intended to promote unity and peace, have instead encouraged ignorance and destruction, hatred, etc.

When I think about people, and see them reaching out for truth, crying out for justice, screaming for mercy, love, and to know truly WHO and WHAT they are, WHY and WHERE...to the depth of their souls wishing, hungering and STARVING for truth and their Creator - I become overwhelmed with compassion, passion, and a burning fire of indignation. I feel as though I will spin up and out like a wayward firecracker or bottlerocket. It is very potent.

I hear the cries of the dead, and there is an intensity that is growing. This is hard for me to properly describe with words.

I do not know where else to go to voice this.

Thank you.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    GoGoUnited ... Thank you for being here with us, sharing such an intimate message. I'm glad you felt comfortable doing so here.

I agree with all that you've said above.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Ugonna

Ugonna Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    you can hide anything in the universe but the question is for how long?

the truth is being revealed but its only for those who have the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and a brain to think... most people are blind deaf and dumb :10500:

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

If you don't mind answering a quick question about the "dead" you speak of here.

What do they cry out to you?

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Really, i beg to differ. There is nothing you can hide in the U-n-I verse, nor from the U-n-I verse! So the question "how long" is not even relevant.....

How do you determine who has the eye to see, ear to hear and brain to think?

6. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    I am speaking of my brother, my grandmother, uncle, aunts, my cat even. And myself from past lives. I hear the cries of those who died and lived as victims of injustice, but those come as a body of "voices", but there's no language or voice being used. The closest thing I can liken it to is music, like an orchestra of many instruments playing together.

They cry out for justice. And with justice there comes inherent truth. They are overjoyed, but they anguish over us.

I hope you do not think I am crazy. I do realize what I am saying.

7. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Peace

And thank you, and your family for allowing me to share in your house.

Penny

8. Lovon 1000

Lovon 1000 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    gogounited i feel it too, its like the blood that has been shed is the same blood you have and it beats faster the more you think about past circumstances. I feel it too in different ways. Mine does come with anger tho too, you said you become overwhelmed with a burning fire of indignation, I feel like i'm burning up like a star. Thing is there's no-one around me I can talk to about this, you see people switching off because they don't really know and feel wrong for doubting their own religion, I'm telling them there's nothing wrong with questioning, question everything. Still, it's just me, one woman army.

As far as being able to see and hear the truth, with a brain to think, I think it's those that hear/feel a voice that speaks to you, you barely hear it, it's like a feeling, you know exactly what IT decided, but then you start thinking with your head or heart and ignore it. It needs to be listened to more. We are Gods and Goddesses remember.

9. Lovon 1000

Lovon 1000 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    gogounited, I was under the impression that you were melanated. Now I see from another thread about The Tricks of The Devil- Interacial Mixing that you're not. I was wondering why you had nothing to say regarding how I felt seeing as I was reaching out to you, seeing as I was referring to the BLOOD of my MELANATED people. I find this quite annoying, I'm on a site where I'm trying to connect to with my own people and it seems I can't because Caucasians are all over us and in our business as usual. To be honest, I was thrown off when you mentioned your dead cat, but had faith that I was in an exclusively melanated site. It would be like going to a site for women and having a homosexual man on there trying to relate to us as women.
    PEACE.