Omowale Jabali : The Stellar Duat

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Let us look more closely at the ancient Egyptian mythology relevant to the Dark Star Theory, and explore the mythology central to an understanding of that sacred part of the sky, the Duat. In doing so, it will become clear why I have proposed that this sacred area of the sky dominated by Sirius and Orion marks the perihelion passage of Nibiru.

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds7.html

Egyptologists point to the heliacal rising of Sirius during the Pyramid Age being coincidental with the summer solstice and the flooding of the Nile. But this symbolic coincidence does not necessarily explain the ancient importance attached to Sirius. The timing of the flooding of the Nile tended to vary, and the heliacal rising of Sirius wasn't necessarily a strong indicator of the coming Nile flood. But there is a more important point here; the Isis/Osiris/Horus mythology predated the Pyramid Age considerably, and represented the most ancient of Egyptian mythology. As one goes back in time, then the precession of the equinoxes take the heliacal rising of Sirius further away from the solstice, occurring earlier in the year as you go back further in time. Therefore, the more ancient source of this mythology cannot have arisen based upon the Nile flood timing, or indeed the Summer Solstice, because these religious notions pre-date this calendrical coincidence

The statement above present a problem for biblical redaction which bases its revisions on ancient Egyptian chronology. The further one pushes back dates in attempts to correlate events in the bible, the further back in time specific events in the Egyptian chronology occur.

In this context I have no own "theories".

In term of the biblical "Noah's Ark", this "ark" is a reference to the Ark of Ra, or what is explained as the Duat. It is not an actual boat used to travel during a historical flood on earth, but an "Ark" which in ancient Khemetic texts describes the path of the Duat.

Secondly, the biblical "sons of Noah" are stellar references to the Star System Sirius A, B and C.

This brings me to identify the source of the story related to the biblical "flood".

"For lo! I wish in my heart to destroy utterly that which I did create. All the world will become a waste of water through a great flood, as it was at the beginning, and I alone shall be left remaining, with no one else beside me except Osiris and his son Horus. I shall become a small serpent, invisible to the gods. To Osiris will be given power to reign over the dead, and Horus will be exalted on the throne that is set on the island of fiery flames."

This information is contained in ancient Khemetic (i.E. Egyptian) texts which are more than "instructions for the dead". These texts are guides the science of African astronomy and Cosmology and help to explain how our ancestors viewed the universe, and their origins, before manifesting on earth in the physical realm.

2. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Before the Legend of Noah
    ONE TABLET AMONGST THOUSANDS CONTAINED FLOOD LEGEND

ACCORDING TO AN INSCRIBED CLAY TABLET
    DISCOVERED IN NIPPUR, IRAQ BY AN AMERICAN
    EXPEDITION 1883 - 1886; A MAN AND HIS FAMILY
    SURVIVED A CATASTROPHIC FLOOD BY RECEIVING
    ADVANCED WARNING FROM GOD, PROBABLY BEFORE
    1800 BC.
    http://home.att.net/~Atrahasis/tablets.htm

3. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    In the Babylonian epic of Gilgamesh, which are older than the Genesis version, a king embarked on a journey to find the secret of immortality. Along the way, he met Utnapishtim, survivor of a great flood sent by the gods. Warned by Enki, the water god, Utnapishtim built a boat and saved his family and friends, along with artisans, animals, and precious metals. In the Hindu legend, we find the fish-god, who represents Poseidon, father of Atlantis, helping Manu over the Mountain of the North. In the Chaldean legend, it was not rains that caused the flood; but the “terrible water-spout which “rose to the sky,” and of “the enormous volumes of water issuing from the earth”. (sounds very much like Bob Ballard's description of how the Black Sea was recently formed) Khasisatra’s (Noah’s) vessel is stopped by “the Mountain of Nazir” until the sea goes down. (Atlantis: The Antediluvian World by Ignatius Donnelly).
    As King Zi-a-Sudra of Shurpak (Sumer) Noah’s name can also be recognized as the root word for Ziasudra, Zarathustra, Zoroaster, and these are all derived from the root words Esther-Ishtar-Ashur, meaning star or light. It is used as a title, not a proper name. So the prophet Zoroaster, who founded a religion of the same name, was neither the first nor the only Zoroaster.

http://www.domainofman.com/forum/index.cgi?noframes;read=1704

4. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    GILGAMESH & THE FLOOD

Compiled By Andre Austin

The flood story of Mesopotamia (Babylon) conquered by Nimrod/Sesostris I predated the Egyptian Flood story. When the Jews were held as slaves in Babylon in (587BC) they combined the Egyptian and Babylonian flood. This is the bare bones of the story a very abbreviated version from 2000BC:

UtNapishtim (Noah) spoke to him, to Gilgamesh, (Gilgamesh real person ruling at Uruk)
    Let me reveal to you a closely guarded matter
    Gilgamesh.

The Gods decided that the great Gods should make a flood.
    There was Anu their father, (Bibles Sons of God/Daughter’s of man?)
    Warrior Elil their counselor,

Dismantle your house, build a boat. (Noah’s Ark an Egyptian Lotus leaf)
    Leave possessions, search out living things.
    Reject chattels and save lives
    Put aboard the seed of all living things, into the ( Noah’ Takes thee by Sevens)
    Boat. (Seeds of dinosaurs not available. They were killed off 64 million years ago)

I put on board the boat all my kith and kin ( Noah’s family with all Egyptian names)
    Wild beast from open country, all kinds of
    Craftsmen.

Even the Gods were afraid of the flood-weapon.
    Ishtar (Venus) screamed like a woman giving birth. (Venus was Isis Goddess of water)

For six days and seven nights (Bible’s 40 days =120 days of Egypt’s flood season)
    The wind blew, flood and tempest overwhelmed
    the land

For all mankind had returned to clay (Egypt’s Khnum and Ptah creates men from clay)
    My tears ran down my cheeks.
    I looked for banks, for limits to the sea.

Areas of land were emerging everywhere
    The boat had come to rest on Mount Nimush ( Bible Mount Ararat/ in Turkey)
    Nimrod? (Caucasus Mountains on Ararat)
    I put out and released a dove (Noah sent a Dove out Genesis 8:12)
    The dove went; it came back ( Egyptians includes a Benben and Heron bird from Egypt)
    (Utnapishtim the hero of the flood also released a swallow)

I put out and released a raven (Noah sent Raven Genesis 8:7 to see if land was dry)
    The raven went, and saw the waters receding.

What sort of life survived? No man should have
    Lived through the destruction.

Instead of your imposing a flood, let a lion come
    Up and diminish the people. (Lions were symbolic of fire. So we have the fire next time in the Bible).

Notes:

The Jews merged the story of the flood with Egyptian characters with the Babylonians. The eight survivors of the flood are Egyptian names. The height of the flood is the Nile’s height flood of 15 cubits and much much more.

Gilgamesh flood story was inspired by a flood of the Black sea around Turkey. This catastrophic event didn’t happen all over the world just a localized event. Scholars think the flood forced inhabitant to migrate to the Babylonian area where they preserved the story and transmitted it to the Jews during their captivity.

When the Hebrews merged the flood story of Egypt and Babylon we see the contrasting views of the two countries views on floods. The Egyptians saw floods as life and the Babylonians saw the flood as death. But why? When Plato wrote about the flood of Atlantis he quoted the Egyptian priests “The Nile our own savior, freed to preserve us in emergency”. The Egyptians went on to call the Greeks children because over the generations of thousands of years have produce many floods destroying their records of their history and genealogies. Jesus even claimed to be a savior like Noah=Nun=Nile. All the 8 survivors had reference to Egyptian land and people Noah/Nun, Shem an Egyptian city, Ham, the black soil produced from a good Nile flood 15 cubits high and Ham was Egyptian people, Japheth was Ptah a mason from Memphis. The other 4 were unnamed women.

The Nephilim/Giants survived the flood so says Numbers 13:33. Nimrod was a giant from Ethiopia who built the Tower of Babel. So who were the sons of Anak? We know the daughters of Man before the flood were linked with Memphis in Egypt. The Memphis god was Japheth/Ptah.

The early negro backgrpond of Elam shed new light on certain verses of the Gilgamesh epic. “Father Enil, pastor of the blacks”-African origin of Civilization p.105

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585