Brother AACOOLDRE : The State of the Union

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
What did you guys think of George Bush II speech. I thought it was okay. Bush is fermenting like wine as it ages it gets older it gets better and stronger in taste. I just hope they will all work together to get the economy back rolling and keep some of his zealot followers in line. This is America and every citizen has got a stake in the land. We are all owners of the pie; no one can eat up the whole **** thing.

And the withholding of opportunities can't be based on opinions but on laws we pass.

I hope they really believe in:

Home owernship for minorities
Universal Education
Health care
Human rights
Freedom of Speech etc

can I say that

Nine presidents (three of them w/2 terms) span my lifetime... and I've been "conscious" through six of them. I must agree with Kem on this.... there are plenty of scripts to choose from and plenty of eloquent speech writers on the payroll ... and you KNOW there is an "administrative" connection to the ENRON debacle. Ain't nothing Big Bro don't know about or has his hands all in...

Stay tuned...news at 11.

(I admit I missed the complete address, but the clips I saw made me feel a bit of deja vu...thought it might have been a rerun...)
a

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back