Black People : The State of Race Relations: Our Vs Their Takes?

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
It has been claimed, scratch a white liberal, and even then you're find a few 'closet' white racists, etc.

I. e., it was and is not our expectations, but theirs, as in why some whites voted for the black guy, aka the presumed/assumed defender of their ways of life, etc.

The flip side is the public lynching of somebody they expected the same from...

Y'see, in some of their cases, their self promoted image ad naseum, has them to dare allege only the exceptions barely did or do live up to the hype...

In their cases, aka their own in house minority, they presume and assume the white exceptions are just that, and don't reflect the opinions of the majority...

In all cases, it's about who has the money and/or the power it allows them to wield it too...

Me and mind, you and yours, once consider that a moot point...

Now so many of us don't!

What changed: Idealist takes, though now subjecting us to unexpected reality checks/wake up calls...

The point:

At best, we were are only considered a means to their ends, or worse, expected to be sellouts and traitors...

Instead, more progressive whites find them to be the issue and the problem, just don't admit it within our eyesight or hearing...

I. e., after two major wars and/or bailouts of those who more or less profited from them, no telling what whites in general truly feel or think about anything or everything...

Let us also be cautious and wary of how little or nothing they believe about our intelligence etc. too...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back