Black People : The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade

Alarm Clock

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2013
100091.jpg
In the course of the last three years, there has been a surge in Afghan opium production. The Vienna based UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) reveals that poppy cultivation in 2012 extends over an area of more than 154,000 hectares, an increase of 18% over 2011. A UNODC spokesperson has confirmed that opium production is heading towards record levels.

According to the 2012 Afghanistan Opium Survey released in November 2012 by the Ministry of Counter Narcotics (MCN) and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). potential opium production in 2012 was of the order of 3,700 tons, a decline of 18 percent in relation to 2001, according to UNODC data.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91

100091.jpg
In the course of the last three years, there has been a surge in Afghan opium production. The Vienna based UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) reveals that poppy cultivation in 2012 extends over an area of more than 154,000 hectares, an increase of 18% over 2011. A UNODC spokesperson has confirmed that opium production is heading towards record levels.

According to the 2012 Afghanistan Opium Survey released in November 2012 by the Ministry of Counter Narcotics (MCN) and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). potential opium production in 2012 was of the order of 3,700 tons, a decline of 18 percent in relation to 2001, according to UNODC data.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91

Oh how too easily those who quote Malcolm speeches ( as though he rewrote the Gospel) though fail to apply what is relevant etc. to our real life siautions (since his untimely death)...

I. e., his Message to the Grassroots clearly refers to the use of the same tactics tje British used against the Chinese people, (and though I reject their 'solution' to the same issues/problems/etc., it was their call/choice/right, way back in the day)...

It does seem and sound some on more than some posters here either have failed to do their homework-- or are falling victim to others revising the history book-- i. e., since poor/brown/black/etc. communities had been plagued with heroin-- alleged to have been ushered in to quell the Urban Rebellions of the late sixties/early seventies:

Then there is more than allegations a particular Reagan era military operative ushered in 'crack' to fund contrarevolutionaries around the globe in general, in Latin America in particular...

FYI...

Oh how too easily those who quote Malcolm speeches ( as though he rewrote the Gospel) though fail to apply what is relevant etc. to our real life siautions (since his untimely death)...

I. e., his Message to the Grassroots clearly refers to the use of the same tactics tje British used against the Chinese people, (and though I reject their 'solution' to the same issues/problems/etc., it was their call/choice/right, way back in the day)...

It does seem and sound some on more than some posters here either have failed to do their homework-- or are falling victim to others revising the history book-- i. e., since poor/brown/black/etc. communities had been plagued with heroin-- alleged to have been ushered in to quell the Urban Rebellions of the late sixties/early seventies:

Then there is more than allegations a particular Reagan era military operative ushered in 'crack' to fund contrarevolutionaries around the globe in general, in Latin America in particular...

FYI...
what are you talking about , are you upset with the world? I just made a post just like the sister made a post about the IRS, and if you notice I made no comment so are you trying to make personal comments about me or about the Afghan war?
This post was not made for you alone Mr Chuck but for everyone here and those who may not know about this!

For Your Information!

what are you talking about , are you upset with the world? I just made a post just like the sister made a post about the IRS, and if you notice I made no comment so are you trying to make personal comments about me or about the Afghan war?
This post was not made for you alone Mr Chuck but for everyone here and those who may not know about this!

For Your Information!

I offered the sister my apology...

This is between me and her, and you need to butt out, period!

Do keep in mind we are merely posters here, and it is up to the sister/moderator/etc. to determine if I broke her rules...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back