Brother AACOOLDRE : The Spiting image of Twins: Shu & Tefnut

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 6, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE EGYPTIAN GODS SHU & TEFNUT: spitting image of Twins

By Andre Austin

As I explore more deeper in detail the Goddess Tefnut I bumped into a book written by Egyptologist E.A. Wallis Budge:

“The legend as to the origin of the Gods Shu & Tefnut is far more likely to have been the product of some indigenous dark-skinned race than a group of mixed peoples whom we call Egyptians” (The Gods of the Egyptians Volume 1 p.305).

In one of the creation stories of Egyptian Ra (sun/eye) states:

“I laid a foundation in Maa and I made attribute every. I was alone, for not had I spit in the form of Shu, not had I emitted Tefnut, not existed another who worked with me…

Were raised up therefore Shu and Tefnut in the inert water wherein they were, brought they to me my eye in their train” (The Gods of the Egyptians Volume 1 p.310-311).

It’s no mere coincidence that a Jesus figure spits (Mark 8:22) into a blind man’s eye to correct his vision runs parallel with the Egyptian creations myths.

I knew from Wikipedia that Tefnut was associated with healing and Tefnut was born by spit.

“The name Tefnut has been linked to the verb 'tfn' meaning 'to spit'[3] and versions of the creation myth say that Ra (or Atum) spat her out and her name was written as a mouth spitting in late texts” (see Wikipedia). Tefnut was responsible for putting the eye/sun in its proper place/order.

Egyptian coffin texts link Tefnut up with Maat (law, Justice, moral order) and known by other names like “Heat of Heaven” (From Fetish to God in Ancient Egypt By E.A. Wallis Budge p.149). We even see in popular culture today of nicknaming Law enforcement official as “The Heat”. This same heat provides the background for the obscure “Lukewarm” which is spit out in the book of Revelations chapter 3. Its obvious a substitute word for Tefnut being righteous behavior away from the Hot hearts/mind and Cold hearts in returning evil acts.

Its clear that spiting out the truth is good for the mind, body and soul. Just don’t get caught spiting on the sidewalk or the heat will write you a ticket.

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    WHY MANKIND COULDN”T EAT OF THE TREE OF GOOD/EVIL?????????

Genesis 3:2-5

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Three quick clues this is talking about Tefnut/Maat

A: Its situated in the middle and Tefnut/Maat is balanced form of justice that’s always placed in the middle

B. Tefnut/Maat is responsible for repairing eyes with its spit in its right place/order

The answer is that the Hebrews didn't like the Egyptian concept of Maat (Tefnut, truth balance) being eaten

C.

More powerful evidence links the Tree of knowledge of good/evil is from Egyptian Maat. Egyptian scribes write:

"Homage to you, O ye Gods, who dwell in the Hall of the Maati goddesses (Tefnut was female Twin to Shu), who are without evil in your bodies, and live upon right and truth, and who feed yourselves upon right and truth" (Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife By EA Wallis Budge p.150-151. The OT scribes couldn't of been talking about anything else but the fruit of Egyptian Maat. Additionally when hunger gets to Osiris "His hunger is with Shu, his thirst is with Tefnut" that Lukewarm water talked about in Rev 3:16 see Osiris & The Egyptian Resurrection Volume 1. p.131 By EA Wallis Budge.