Chief Elder Osiris : The Spirituality Of Street Violence

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    The Spirituality Of Street Violence

We know you angry because daddy was never there, and maybe mama wasn't either.
    Get over it, accept the pain--it's called growing up. What did Langston Hughes say, "Life ain't been no crystal stair." Ain't been paradise for none of us, not in 400 years.

The Time Is Long Over Due For The Divine Black Being To Once Again Experience The Crystal Life In A Paradise Environment.--Osiris

Evil Spirits Get no Reprieve From Punishment, Regardless Of Whom The Perpetrators May Be !!! - Osiris

Spirituality-- The action of behavior displayed of and by the Mind.-Osiris

Pain Is Not a Natural Attribute Of Life, So We Should Never Learn to submit To Pain, Something That The Human Being Introduced To The Black Life, NowWeTakeIt to be aNatural Occurance To Life.-Osiris

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

So tell me, what has happen to our Black Children, what is the cause that have them killing each other and what is the solution to a growing and deadly problem for our Black Children, as it blossom to become a pandemic Evil Spiritual behavior among our Black Children.

The statement above by Langston Hughes come from the mind of a Black Human Being, stating the Truth about our present condition, but do not go further to tell us what to do in order to get the Black Life back to the Crystal Stair, and that seem to be the problem with most of our so call Black leaders and intellectuals.

Never will I make a statement to our Children that have been molded into killing machines against each other, tell them to get over a condition that has been premeditated constructed to render a behavior of self disrespect and has acquired a false notion that there is something in america that belong to Black people, thus creating the imaginary notion that certain space in america, we should justly claim to be our own, simply because that is the space we roam, the space I speak of is termed as Turf and our Children in mimicking the gangsters in america, attempt to imitate the evil of such Spiritual action by killing each other and call it protecting their turf, thus we have the Spirituality ( action ) of street Violence being perpetrated by our Children against each other.

So the question become, what is it that drive our children to Think as they do toward each other, so much so to the extent it motivate them to kill each other without forethought or compassion, is it the fact that most of them come from families where one half of the parenthood is absent, my answer to that question is NO!, well is it the fact that our children has been neglected in their earlier childhood during their formative years of childhood growth and development, my answer to that question is NO!, well does it have anything to do with the Black Family Structure and my answer to that question is NO!.

So the question be, what is it that is causing our Children to become Killing machines against each other, well my answer to that question is the america environment, plain and simple, and that is why I will not just say to our Children that has been maneuvered into becoming a problem unto themselves first, and to those that Truly Love them second, say to just get over something they did not create, and only is a product of.

The america environment is what spawn the Spirit of street violence conducted by Black Youth, to them it is not about Black, they have been raised in an environment where the Black Life is not to be valued or respected, therefore not worth a plug nickle and now in such an environment that has conditioned the Young Black Mind to believe ( not Think ) that Life revolve around the american dollar and all else is of no value, if you do not have what america environment has so condition the Human Mind to believe is what give meaning and value to Life, which is capital and the material things, then it is those things thatis able to give the means to possess the material things in Life, in an environment that put supreme value in the power you have to be able to purchase and consume those things, that is what is motivating our Children today.

Therefore in such an environment that has control over the Human Being Mind, in this case our young Black Children, you mean to tell me the only advise we have to give our Children is to get over what is driving them to become killing machines against each other, as they scramble for the thing that give them a false sense of security and the conspicuous image of being somebody with great material means in america Black community, how foolish have we become, as we operate under the power and control of the Human Being Mind.

Black leadership, there is none, hell they are victims of the same vice, which is an uncontrollable hunger for the america dollar, which the america environment induce as they aspire for the image projecting conspicuous recognition of being the top negro on the Black community block, all victims of the same environment that serve as a vice that cause an addiction of a habit, having no desire to brake from such a sickness.

The Spirituality of street violence conducted by our young Black Children, each Time they go out and kill one another, it is the so call Black leadership that end up with our young victims blood on their hand, all because of the Lies they spawn and spirit of deception they manifest before our Children, yet we are always prepared to point a condemning finger at the innocence of our Children, they that have yet to be sat down and told the Truth about america as america behave toward Black people and about our sojourn to america against our will or choice, no, we rather Lie to them about america as we observe the america environment turn our Children into killing machines against themselves.

Hell I do not expect our Children to not have the same level of intensity of resentment they show toward each other, toward white people, hell the negro saw to that not happening by their drive to get our children in an integrated setting that would serve to influence them against themselves and develop a desire to imitate their white counter part not knowing that in america all things are not equal, even though those weak back negroes spread such a flawed doctrine to our Children and now we are reaping the result that come from a lying seed planted into the mind of our Children, as they evolve into becoming human Being, knowing nothing about their Divinity and the Crystal Life we Lived before the coming of Jesus Ship to take us into captivity, so I say, behold our Children, the result of the lies told to them by the deceiving negro and you tell me that there should be no punishment for such traitorous acts that flow from such a demonic Spirit ?

Beloved, the problem that bound Black folks in america, both old and young, is the america environment, an environment where Black Folks own nothing and is without Power or Authority to control not one **** thing in america and you claim to be perplexed over the behavior of our Children, which they show toward each other, well I have a FLASH for you so call grown ups, before long, your Life will be up as a Target by those same children you seem so lost for an explanation about and to.

Yes beloved, it is Time for The First Way Institute Afrikan Mythicism, Where The Truth Will be told About GOD, Universe And The Black Life.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

> I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus