Black Spirituality Religion : The Spiritual Reality of Tortured Souls

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Lately.... I've been thinking about this...

On Destee, there appears to be certain people who are disagreeable for disagreeable's sake. I say this as a person who resonates with a Trickster's energy. I operate as a Contrary, but rarely do I try to be disagreeable. Yet still some appear to be disagreeable w/o cause.

Why do you think some people exhibit certain traits as these. Is disruption a means or an end? On a spiritual level where does it all arise? Tortured soul? Immature soul? Angry soul? Displaced being?

Tuhwi

Having had first hand dealings with two characters in particular

character 1 - I have several theories on why this member is so determined to be disruptive, but the one I care to share is so that they can deter people from posting any material that is not in line with their Christian beliefs. However, I am not convinced by this member's attempts at deviation; they cannot even decide on a gender, let alone agenda (yes Ankhur, this means you). This one I put down to trickery by a more established member hiding behind an alias to increase traffic to this site.

character 2 - Take the other more interesting member, whose main reason for existing on this planet seems to only be to bump down non-Christian threads and bump up old, redundant Christian ones.

This one goes beyond mere mischief.

I specificially recall the New Year's magick thread, which I bumped up only for them to continuously try and remove the thread from the front page. I did fleetingly wonder what kind of person would deny another one the chance to improve their life. As you said, is it a tortured soul? no, because by the very definition, a tortured soul has some awareness of what is amiss in their being and the torture arises from a missed chance to redeem themselves. This one seems blissfully unaware, a prisoner in a prison without walls; I think displaced being is a more fitting term. Lost, and with no hope of redemption.

As you said, maybe it is a means to an end. What end? only time will tell.

A

There are 2 kinds of people in this world

the warm fuzzies and the cold prhicklies

The warm fuzzies are usually into giving sharing and trying to find solutions for the greater good

the cold prhicklies are usually takers and seeth with jealousy, anger and avarice and hate any thing or any one talking about unity and nationalism.

The interesting thing about the internet and the computer, is that all public discourse is not only o google but in each posters statistics on this site, a pattern of 30 -40 posts can determine which is which.

There are 2 kinds of people in this world

the warm fuzzies and the cold prhicklies

The warm fuzzies are usually into giving sharing and trying to find solutions for the greater good

the cold prhicklies are usually takers and seeth with jealousy, anger and avarice and hate any thing or any one talking about unity and nationalism.

The interesting thing about the internet and the computer, is that all public discourse is not only o google but in each posters statistics on this site, a pattern of 30 -40 posts can determine which is which.
bump

Lately.... I've been thinking about this...

On Destee, there appears to be certain people who are disagreeable for disagreeable's sake. I say this as a person who resonates with a Trickster's energy. I operate as a Contrary, but rarely do I try to be disagreeable. Yet still some appear to be disagreeable w/o cause.

Why do you think some people exhibit certain traits as these. Is disruption a means or an end? On a spiritual level where does it all arise? Tortured soul? Immature soul? Angry soul? Displaced being?

Tuhwi

I've experienced the same.

Good questions.....varied answers.

Dysfunction is a many-splendored thing. (lol)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back