Omowale Jabali : The Spiritual Divide

Louis Farrakhan and Rev. Wright could have shut up...

do not be so pessimistic. if you are familiar with presidential campaigns, this is how it goes. remember the swift boat attacks on kerry?
obama has to be aware of what to expect and deal with it. the antidote to this poison is grass roots.
if enough people vote, obama will win.

do not work yourself into a fit.:qqb014:

White Liberal "trolls"

omowalejabali said:
I want to be clear about something.

The next move on Obama is attacking his relationship to his Church in Chicago.

He is being called a Black racist for belonging to a Black church which professes a Black values system.

I don't know if you can access this but it's one example.

THE FARRAKHAN INCIDENT

http://www.democrats.org/page/community/post/practicallyperfect/CpSj

The second post deals with my "banning" from democrats.org

http://www.democrats.org/page/community/post/PaleRider/CpC4

Since they deleted my blog they have been on the offensive attacking a sister who goes by the name "Freedom of Speech".

They have intensified attacks on Barack Obama and Louis Farrakhan and Rev. Wright of Obama's church.

Sadly enought, they also have been using the words of Tavis Smiley as basis of their arguments, evne though Farrakhan was one of Tavis Simley's Union panelists and has been often a keynote speaker.

One more point....the timing of the IRS investigation of Obama's church. It's all a "set-up".

http://www.democrats.org/page/community/post/deeannaroberts/Cpgg

Sister Dee Anna Roberts is one of the few Black women on the democratic party website who has somehow been able to remain without getting banned, but they are after her.

The thing about this is why does the "white liberal" spend so much time to slander and discredit us when they need the Black vote? Don't answer. They don't really need our vote because they fake Democratic to decive us, then cross over and vote Republican.

The "white liberal" has mastered the art of "shake and bake", and this plays a central role in our Spiritual Divide.

I hear you, however...

jamesfrmphilly said:
do not be so pessimistic. if you are familiar with presidential campaigns, this is how it goes. remember the swift boat attacks on kerry?
obama has to be aware of what to expect and deal with it. the antidote to this poison is grass roots.
if enough people vote, obama will win.

do not work yourself into a fit.:qqb014:

I'm not being pessimistic nor amd I working myself into a fit.

Time is short and I am just sharing from my experience what is going down NOW. Today. And maybe some one might get something out of what a share without getting their hearts and Hope's broken.

You see, I have no illusion. I have stated for the longest my support for Obama from a tactical position, not an ideological one. Which means I support the man but not the ideology of his party. I know that deep within he has experienced what I see. He simply has worked inside this system longer by tactical "compromise" which is something I never have been good at. Even here it's a delicate balance for me. Obama has more patience with these white folks that I never will have. Perhaps because they helped raise him.

However, he also KNOWS them better than I do. To an extent, we have a similar background, only a generation or so removed. If you have read any of his books you would know that the thing that woke him up was his white grandparents being in a situation in which he realized they were afraid of Black people. It's what made him decide to move away and go to college in Los Angeles. He KNOWS white people on the surface, and he also knows that fear. So he also has no concept of "white supremacy". That's why he doesn't address it in those terms. And his party won't allow it.

This is not an emotional issue for me. The most improtant primary is a few days away and all kinds of people are becoming "spin doctors" seeking to alter reality and influence public opinion.

If anything, white people in america are SCARED TO DEATH of AFRICAN PEOPLE!

I think we need to really have some dialogue on this and make preparations because the "ish is hitting the fan".

I'm not waiting for 2012 for the end of this "World" or for some Sirians to descend from the sky to save us in a star wars scenario.

I said before, their time was up in 1996 but we gave them more time by electing Bill Clinton who "passed" as the first black president. Now his wife is trying to "pass" but her racism is being exposed as rotten to her core. As is Billy's. So, their time is up but we got Black folks tying to give them more time.

The democratic party might pull this election off but i doubt it. They will instill so much "fear of a "Obama (Black) Planet" or "Obama Nation" that they are running to an aged miliatarist and they are running out of options because their is is so weak.

If McCain just so happens to get elected, with a divided demcratic party (im not trying to unite them) do you have any idea how worse off we are gonna be under the Patriot act with a McCain presidency?

This country is going straight fascist with an uglier face, and the major change is from within the democratic party rank and file who are disgrunteld with Howard Dean and John Kerry and Al Gore's leadership.

That's why I provided the links so ya'll can see for yourselves.

Things are getting real ugly, fast.

omowalejabali said:
In the presidential debate tonight Barack Obama was forced to openly renounce his endorsement from Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Unfortunately, I saw this coming. A conservative website Daily KOS has been on the Obama campaign for some time now, circulating the picture of Obama in Somali attire and trying to brand him as a racist, Muslim extremist and anti-semite. They will now have leverage to have him renounce his home church in Chicago.

I know some will continue with the "Illuminati" conspiracy theories against Obama and it seems that the attacks are coming from all sides.

As I have said repeatedly, the worst is yet to come.

We need to come together, the best we can, because the one thing the democratic party is most resistant to is us addressing the reality of liberal white racism (i'm not speaking of white supremacy ingeneral, but how it specifically manifest as a political ideology of domination and hegemony), and as they back Obama into a corner, John McCain will use this as an opportunity to sweep into office.

The Dixiecrats have done us again.

Right on point my brother. As far as Obama being an illuminati member, I have found no evidence to support that. The "Anti-Christ" thing is not true either. Since the Anti Christ will not and canot be a person of African decent. I have spoken my piece about the min farrakhan issue. this is typical white folks politics.Period

Ionlyspeaktruth said:
Right on point my brother. As far as Obama being an illuminati member, I have found no evidence to support that. The "Anti-Christ" thing is not true either. Since the Anti Christ will not and canot be a person of African decent. I have spoken my piece about the min farrakhan issue. this is typical white folks politics.Period

Right on, too...

I personally took a blood oath to never character assassinate another Black person because we as a people receive character assassinations all the time and to never publicly attack another Black person unless they oppose what I'm doing and what I deem is in the best interest of our community and I have evidence to support my belief.

Who am I to tear down another based on assumption and innunendo? Back it up....

Blackbird (#1 bootlicking negro)

I'm just glad the minister is in good health.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back