Chief Elder Osiris : The Spinal Cord Of Racism

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Spinal Cord Of Racism

By Chief Elder Osiris

There is no other act Greater than the act that Mankind has committed against Mankind, which is the act of Racism, and there is no institution of Racism that surpass, Trump, or sit at the Apex of Racism, other than the institution of Chattel Slavery.

It is Racism other two attributes, which are, Unjustified Prejudice, and Discrimination, the three which represent the Trinity of Social Evil, an Evil that was practice against a People whose Phenotype was so unique from all other Beings, occupying this Planet World.

They being a people today that is labeled to be Black and it was a world claiming to be Civilized, that assigned such a label to mean and represent the lesser of all Beings that make up the world on this Planet Earth.

So I share with you beloved, that The Spinal Cord Of Racism, Is The Institution Of Chattel Slavery, and there is no institution that has ever been created to demean and reduce the Character and Spirit of a People more so than the Institution of Racism, and any so call Institution standing today, claiming to be ready to boycott a Discussion that address Racism in the World, which is a weapon used against those specific People being the Victims of the Institution of Chattel Slavery, then those are the Institutions standing today, that is no more than those Racist institutions that stood yesterday which, standing today, represent the approval of the practice of Racism today, in what is considered to be a Civilized World.

The World as it stand today, owe all that it claim that cause it to be a Civilized World, such a World owe its present Civilization to the Victims of Chattel Slavery, because it was from their Backs, their Strength, their Will Power of Endurance under the most Brutal action acted out against a People, solely because they carried the badge of a Divine Energy of Eternal Infinite Space, which we today refer to as Darkness, Night, and Blackness, which is what prompt a World that did not carry the Volume of Melanin as did the people that the World ended up Enslaving, because of the Volume of the Melanin that they did carry, which cause the Pigment of such a people to be without color, making them different in appearance from a people who did have a pigment with color, and those people brought upon themselves to create a Spirit of Racism, unjustified prejudice and discrimination against the people with a pigment that represent the Night Space of Eternal Infinity.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

So the Life line, the Spinal Cord of Racism, is an institution created by supposedly Civilized People with Color, that institution is the Institution of Chattel Slavery, and not until the attributes of that Racist institution is demolished, there will not be peace on Earth nor Joy to come to the Victims of such an Evil Institution as Chattel Slavery and that Institution will remain active until the Victims of Chattel Slavery receive Justice, and that Justice must come to those Enslaved Black People, they that came out from a place call Afrika, by force, and that Justice must come in the form of Reparation!!!

The Spinal Cord Of Racism is the Institution of Chattel Slavery and the World today, made up of so call Civilized People, you all now are benefitting from the Victims of the Institution of Chattel Slavery Labor, which they did perform!!!

Today, you have a Nation calling themselves America and America is claiming to be the most advanced Civilized Nation in the World and they can not show the Wit in knowing the Merit of participating in a World Conference organized to confront the Evil of the World, which is Racism, all because America know the Major part it played in creating the Spinal Cord of Racism, which is the Institution Of Chattel Slavery, and so from America Action, America Know, along with America and her Evil Allies, they are indebted to the Victims of Chattel Slavery, they which happen to be our Enslaved Ancestors, the people who has a Right to have Justice done in their favor and that favor can only come in the Payment of Reparation, which must be done for all of the Work that was performed by the Victims of Chattel Slavery, an Institution that Represent the Spinal Cord Of Racism, and that Racism, is what invoked Physical Hardship upon the Victims of Chattel Slavery, even unto Death!!!

So you tell me that America, the so call Hope of the World, do not have enough of Respect for Black and poor People to engage in a World Conference to Discuss the Evil of Racism, Classism, which took place in the World of Yester Years and in the world of These Present Years?!!!

Yet, there are some ill Minded Black Folks who take the decision of America, which is not to take part in such a Discussion of such a Magnitude as Racism, and do so without protest.

Tell me beloved, how do you describe such Black People who hold to be True to an America who in our Face, are telling our Enslaved Ancestors to Go To Hell, and Even though they are Dead, in True Divine Black Minds, their Spirit Energy still live, and any so call Black Afrikan, who can not verify our Enslaved Ancestors Energy Presence, then they do not deserve Respect from True Divine Black so call Afrikan Beings and they must be considered to be agents of Lucifer, the creator of the Spinal Cord of Racism, and an enemy to the Black Divided Nation..

I Am one who hold True to the Divine True Saying, which is , just as what you have done to my Enslaved Ancestors and Just as you Treat them while Dead, so it is the way you are treating Me While I Am Alive, and any Black so call Afrikan today, you who do not hold to such a Divine Truth, concerning our Enslaved Ancestors, then you are not worth the Melanin that we carry, which by such mental inaction, you bring disrespect to your self and to our Enslaved Ancestors, and you are not deserving to be numbered among the Black Afrikans today, those with Proud and Respect for our Enslaved Ancestors, they who were the Victims of the Spinal Cord Of Racism, The Institution Of Chattel Slavery!!!

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Beloved, if the whole of the Nation of Black so call Afrikans, today do not rise up to show and express disdain toward America for the decision America has indicated that they take in support of the maintaining intact, the Spinal Cord of Racism, then such a Black Nation, divided that we are, need to receive all of the injustice we now receive, because of our Love for hardship and injustice to be practice against Black People and may our Ancestors across the Dispensation of Time of our Universal Life, cause the foolish Ignorant Intelligent Black so call Afrikans today, to reap the Tornado Spirit of chastisement upon the foolish Black Afrikans, you who are so in Love with America Oppression and the Enslavement of our Enslaved Ancestors.

By your inaction which you show in not Demanding our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and a cessation of the Spirit of Racism in the World and as you do not show no disapproval of an America that refuse to Discuss the Evil of her ways against Black People in an open Global Discussion and such refraining by America, only represent America Racist Guilt in her practicing of Racism, yesterday and Today and it is the Black so call Afrikan Slient that give consent to such a Spirit of Racism that America display, by not participating in a Global Discussion on Racism in the World..

Can You Understand That, Beloved

By Black People Remaining Silent about the decision America has made not to take part in a Global Discussion on Racism, it demonstrate the fact that Black so call Afrikans still remain out of touch with our Divine Spirituality and without such a Divinity, Black People remain to be, the Foot Stool Of The World.

Beloved, You Can Take This Divine Truth and Act with urgency in your Life behalf, or you can leave it alone, which will demonstrate how Deep the Ignorance of Black So Call Afrikan Intelligence Goes, In The Mind Of The Black Human Being.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.co
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement
    [email protected]

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

Hotep Cheif Elder:

with regard to being civilized... american seems to beleive that technology and civilization is the same thing...

as the primitive we are the civilized meaning we know how to live peacefully....

the advanced conditioned mind is uncivilized ....

with regard to the black african american what do i propose .. simple set an example ....

we are natural leaders meant to lead .. the choice to follow is theirs...

my question to u is this...

so we have this forgive them they know not what they do.. being just plain ole ignorant... (ignorant meaning not knowing)

but what about those who know **** well what they do... they don't seek forgivness ...

and what about our mothers and fathers?

once upon a time i asked u why do the ancestors call and u said they don't u have to call on them...

so why cheif when our voices are loud as hell here do our parents not see us....

as a matter of fact they hate us.... they don't know us anymore and that hurts...

all creation is thru the spoken word

the womb-gender is the originator

she will

arrive at herself again

but she not quite ready to c her own

son

die

although

that's what he chose....

one

3. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    So called Black people are being fooled because they think racism as practiced in the U.S. democracy is no legal. We dont know and it is racism because the govertment didnt teach us about the real law being involved.
    It might not be good or lawful but it is legal. Its legal because on more than one occasion we signed things to give up our original nationality which is Moorish American or the nation that existed before Columbus people came and settled.
    Its simple. We as Moorish Americans in America which included North and South America had natural law and went by the real constitution of Moorish American Republic.
    We willingly or were tricked later into signing treaties as Blacks, Negroes, etc.
    to represent a straw man in which our name is spelled in all capital letters like a companies name. Only companies pay taxes. Citizens of a nation arent suppose to pay taxes under the American Constitution. What nation is Negronia or Africany. Africa is a continent. The U.S. democracy is nothing but a big company that is acting like a country because you dont know. Thats the reason in a nutshell for why alot of people are against paying taxes and doing other things. White people are allways on the news about this. They signed away their rights when they signed legal documents as a White or White American. Alot of them are hip to whats going on and proceed in court presenting their nationality. U.S. Government officials are foreigners with no nationality card and criminals. Feedback??
    You have to be protected by natural law or otherwise be protected spiritually on factual good deeds and spiritualism and I am concentrating on getting better at both. Feedback?

4. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    And for those that dont know we were the first on this land.
    The Olmecs and Moabites who procreated the Aztecs and Mayans. And then came what Europeans called the Indians which some came from Chinese and Eskimos that made it across the Bering Strait. We were here since when the earth was one land mass called Pangea and didnt have to sail nowhere. I hope that clears up any confusion concerning Native Americans.

5. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    Wow!..... Moorish Americans? It's no reason, that we are so divided. I don't see how we can unit, if we are going in so many different directions. I hope we can see whats going on some day!

6. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    A good teacher said that differences doesnt mean division brother. You misunderstand. People can come from different backgrounds and have the same original bloodline. Where is the division? Please help me understand.
    I think we make up the division on ourselves. Truth is truth. You have Africans in California that might live slightly different from the ones in New York. Where is the division?

7. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771

the division is that you push your agenda on to others, your believes. I would not bring my religion to you, if we were to work together.

8. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    Well Im sorry? How is that I am pushing my beliefs on you or my agenda?
    Can you answer that? All I did was make a post. You dont have to respond.
    And its not my agenda. I have about 3000 posts across the net and this is the first time I think anybody accused me of pushing someone to accept my agenda or however you put it.
    Is everybody on here that write facts or believed to be facts pushing there agenda unrightly. If you dont like the way I do things you can contact the Moorish American Science Temple. Im sure they know much much more than I do on this subject Maybe someone will tell you things in a nicer way or direct you to someone else.
    Im just saying this is something that a whole lot of Africans in America should put more importance to than not. I never said what you better do or else nor did I say what you definately should do.
    Its nothing to get all scary about. The facts will still be there unless the laws change whether they are accepted as fact or not. Just get knowledge anyway you can. Thats all. Truth will set you free. Dont mean to push anything on anybody but Im tiring of suffering and not knowing and not living my life 100% divine. Everybody teach each other and heaven will come.