Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

The spark of life: Science and the Bible meet again

... I find it notable that the Bible agrees with science that the universe was conceived in a paroxysm of illumination – I imagine, unlike anything we’ve ever seen. According to Genesis 1:3, that event happened at exactly the moment God uttered the immortal words, “Let there be light.”

The Bible’s explanation of things goes even further, by actually assigning a sacred status to light. In 1 John 1:5, light is identified with the Creator himself: “God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.”

Scientists don’t use that sort of language, of course, but amazingly, they do agree that light very definitely has a transcendent status. It wasn’t always the case, though: scientists made that discovery only relatively recently ...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/01/spark-life-science-and-bible-meet-again.html

1462131268311.jpg

For me, images released recently by Northwestern University scientists of tiny light flashes signaling the moment of human conception are evocative of a larger, cosmic-sized truth espoused by both science and the Bible. Namely, the creation of the universe itself – the mother of all moments of conception – was likewise marked by an explosion of light

shapeimage_4.png

Thank you for visiting my website and for your continuing loyalty and support.

I wrote Amazing Truths because many people today have the mistaken impression that biblical faith is inconsistent with today’s science. It isn’t. In a practical, down-to-earth way, I reveal ten astonishing truths affirmed by both ancient Scripture and modern science ...

Soli Deo Gloria!

Michael Guillen

4122BqKC62WL.jpg

http://www.michaelguillen.com./htdocs/Welcome.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back