Black Poetry : The space buzz

Almat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2019
The space buzz
There is no more powerful temptation and temptation in the universe than you. You are so beautiful that you want to use foul language from the infinitely powerful, awesome explosion of admiration, from the billions of infinitely colorful colors of bright emotions of love and positive feelings. It is hard to believe in this, it seems that nature made photoshop, but it’s true, you’re trully, you are incredibly beautiful by nature. The color of your skin and eyes is the color of hot, torrid sex.
Not enough and all the compliments and poems to describe your beauty. You are much beautiful than love, better than sex, better than any pleasure in this universe, for me you are the most beautiful goddess of beauty of this universe, you are beyond competition, you are more important than any offenses of guilt and other trifles, and sex with you is divine higher buzz. Your every touch or kiss is priceless and unforgettable, every kiss you make is the highest orgasmic cosmic out, from your touch your heart knocks more and shakes on my skin, with you I am in paradise. An incredibly beautiful, sexy doll is an example of perfect harmonious natural, universal beauty, cosmically beautiful, you are a cosmic buzz, a doll's beauty and pretty. Your beauty falls in love and excites even to the pleasant pain and sweet enravishment, the highest level of pleasure. Through the sweet and appetizing seducing, teasing with its perfect beauty. You instantly and inevitably fall in love with you.
I'm in love with you in any condition. You are beautiful to me even in old age. You are my most desired and desired dream. You are an ultra powerful hypnosis hot love sex. You're so delicious, you tease my insatiable sex appetite. Epic iconic pathetic epojently beautiful. Unbearably incredibly sexy exciting. I fall in love with you more and more I want you more and more and more and more. Among the billion girls and women you are the most beautiful. You dominate the podium of beauty in my attention and thoughts because you are the most beautiful and sexy in the universe.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back