Brother AACOOLDRE : The Soul & The Spirit: The Sheep & The Bull

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE SOUL AND THE SPIRIT: The sheep and the bulls

In the ancient Egyptian religion the spirit was the Ka and the soul was the Ba. When your body dies these two parts are divided. An Egyptian goal was to reunite his Ka with his Ba in heaven.

KA. The Ka was called Double & Kater the bull was its animal representation in Egypt. Its hierogyphic symbol was bull horns or two/double arms and hands pointing upright resembling a football goal post. When people go to the heavenly kingdom in Egypt they are taken by the hand resembling the crescent horns by either Horus or Hathor.

BA. The Ba was the soul. In Christianity the Soul was represented by a dove or sheeps.

Queston: Was the Ka/Ba talked about in Christianity.
Answer: Yes

In order for this to be true Christianity would have to link sheep with Souls and Bulls with Spirit.

A.Hebrews 9-13 links Bulls with Spirit/Ka
B.1 Peter 2:25 links Sheep with Souls/Ba
C. John 10:28-29 links double hands with sheep going to the Kingdom
D. Luke 21:25;31 links the moon with “”Kingdom of God is nigh at Hand”.

Lets start off with the tenth chapter of the book of John.

John 10
1 Verily/Amen, verily,/Amen I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

I wonder if the repeated use of Hand in both verse 28 & 29 is a veiled reference to the Ka? God’s hand taking the sheep to his kingdom was mentioned twice back to back from verses. Remember the symbol of the Ka was two hands pointing upwards.

Bulls and Spirits

Hebrews 9
13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Like I said before more than one animal can represent an Element. For example: Amen was the Lamb/Ram and Amen is linked with air/wind/spirit just like the Dove.

Shepherd of Souls

1 Peter 2
25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.
This was clearly indicates the linkage with Sheep as Souls.
There is no doubt in my mind that Souls/Sheep were Ba and that the Ka/Hands are Bulls/cresent Moon acting as hands guiding souls/spirits to heaven. We must note that flesh/Blood can’t enter heaven so a New Moon/hand symbolizes god’s capturing us by the hand. Like in all marriages the Bride/Moon and the Groom/Quasi-Sun takes eachother hands at the wedding. “Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb/Amen”-Revelation 19:9
We know that Blessed means Souls who are “True of Voice” or John 10:27 the sheep hearing god’s voice. Also see John 18:37 & Isaiah 65:1-23

The Kingdom is at Hand when the Ba is ready to unite with the Ka.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back