Black People Politics : The Soul of the Democratic Party

Yep, this is what I asked everyone to see. I'm glad that Margret Sanger was not overlooked for her contribution to Hillary as one of her mentors of racist and the poor ideology. None of the expose' facts can be denied. It shows the history of the Democrat party as racist injustice and steeped in a Communistic agenda. I am sorry, this will hurt. At least it did me. They are now claiming to be the party of the true Lincoln. But see, they will say anything, promise anything and do false photo ops and I regret that I didn't believe there was Institutional Racism, not in America. I learned it is the Democrat Party of leaders. I am shocked. In fact that Communist agenda is threaded through out the education system. I saw that myself as a student in a couple colleges. It is a systematic agenda to take over. :bomb:

Remember the pet is good. It's the fleas that gotta go!

why do you post media from far right black hating racists on here ?
how can you be pro black and keep posting anti black material ?

i don't get it.:11200:
Because you continue to make statements about the Democratic party as though they are the saviors of Black people and i disagree. I'm not coming here to keep my people in the dark or throw rhetoric at them. We get enough of that from sheeple. Repubs and Dems...all the same to me.

I know you're confused about me, but it doesn't bother me nor will that stop me. We agree on a lot of stuff...on this we differ.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back