Black People Politics : The Soul of the Democratic Party

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013
Yep, this is what I asked everyone to see. I'm glad that Margret Sanger was not overlooked for her contribution to Hillary as one of her mentors of racist and the poor ideology. None of the expose' facts can be denied. It shows the history of the Democrat party as racist injustice and steeped in a Communistic agenda. I am sorry, this will hurt. At least it did me. They are now claiming to be the party of the true Lincoln. But see, they will say anything, promise anything and do false photo ops and I regret that I didn't believe there was Institutional Racism, not in America. I learned it is the Democrat Party of leaders. I am shocked. In fact that Communist agenda is threaded through out the education system. I saw that myself as a student in a couple colleges. It is a systematic agenda to take over. :bomb:

Remember the pet is good. It's the fleas that gotta go!

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
why do you post media from far right black hating racists on here ?
how can you be pro black and keep posting anti black material ?

i don't get it.:11200:

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013

Really? You should see the evidence in the movie and then you'll see what people are untrust worthy. It is a Documentary.

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001

Because you continue to make statements about the Democratic party as though they are the saviors of Black people and i disagree. I'm not coming here to keep my people in the dark or throw rhetoric at them. We get enough of that from sheeple. Repubs and Dems...all the same to me.

I know you're confused about me, but it doesn't bother me nor will that stop me. We agree on a lot of stuff...on this we differ.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days