Black People Politics : The Soon Fall Of Germanic Roman Europe

MS234, study german peoples history and then draw an inference from it. then you may come close and some variation. most what I have posted is from western roman history. the actual history of the united States and its origin. western Rome was displaced and took over by the german people. thats why even the most vile racist no long scare me. his racism is a fraud.

Do you have a link to where you got that info. from in your initial post? My instincts tell me that that wasn't off the top of your dome piece.

MS234, study german peoples history and then draw an inference from it. then you may come close and some variation. most what I have posted is from western roman history. the actual history of the united States and its origin. western Rome was displaced and took over by the german people. thats why even the most vile racist no long scare me. his racism is a fraud.
I overstand the britain, german, vatican connect to washington D.C. which is the district of something, which also pertains the federal reserve banking system which uses debt and interest to suffocate us people. There are hidden half truths in what you say. I know amerikkka is NOT as independent as we liked to think.

Bro Info asked you where you got your "info" from (no pun). Why not just answer his very basic question?
From whence have you aquired this vast aray of knowledge?

wiki/Ostrogothic_Kingdom
wiki/Gaul
wiki/Germanic_peoples
wiki/Western_Roman_Empire
wiki/Visigoth
wiki/Barbarian_invasions
wiki/Barbarian

when you read about the barbarians, look at the picture and what a barbarian is depicted as.

Also watch the movie Clan of the Cavebear. It's suppose depict primative germanics (neanderthals) in their raw form.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back