Black People Politics : The Soon Fall Of Germanic Roman Europe

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by KingWaynePharaoh, Mar 7, 2012.

1. KingWaynePharaoh

KingWaynePharaoh Active Member MEMBER

accountant
    Ratings:
    +13
    Some of you may not know this, but America is part of the Roman Germanic Western Europe. Europe was not always ruled by the germanic tribes. France was ruled by the Celtic people (red, reddish brown, strawberry blonde, dark brown heads) or Gaul conquered by Julius Ceasar. The Celts or the Manx, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh once ruled not just Gaul, but also Brittania or the British lands and parts of the Germania. That all changed when the rise of the germanic tribes came. Western Rome was at constant seige because the germanic tribes or what the Romans called the barbarians. Who were these barbarians? According to Rome, barbarians are unciviized people. they are also whom the Romans identified as the people of Scandinavia: the Norsemen (the viking), Swedes, Angles, Jutes, Saxons, Lombards, Vandals ( (YES the Vandals! You know what the name means! They even made a german african KINGDOM! That's why they hate hyphenated americanism! They also created the vaunted ARYAN christianity), Franks (France), the Ostrogoths (today's Italy or the Italian kingdom. Now you know why Mussilini and Hilter were BOYS!), Isigoth (SPAIN and PORTUGAL! this is CHEEZY!).

There are other tribes, but for now this will do. I think now we know what the "The West" or "Western Civilization" means. It means western GERMANIC roman civilization. Now after all the wars and carving up europe, the Germanic man taking over lands, they are now in fiscal crisis. My view is they have tried to create a unified Europe under the germanic cause (meaning all non-german whites must accept the german creed or suffer. That is why many US Presidents who are Irish had to have a german wife with blond hair. That's why you see TV more blondes than ever before). Now Europe is becoming anti-multiculturalist and they want to make Greece into the boogy-man. Why, because Greece is not German. They have more in common with ancient Rome and Greece. They are meditarrainian whites. If they are racist, it's because they follow that fascist Mussilini! The Germans see them are poor white slaves probably. The Europe version of negroes, only they are white and on welfare (bailouts!). Just like America, a nation ruled by Germans! I'm pretty sure when the germans enslaved us, they seized all the hyperbeautiful, slender, and model-like black woman and threw the non-pretty black woman to the black man who were slaves. I'm talking the MOST VINTAGE of black women seized. Holla back! I will post more.

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Amerikkka is not as "independent" as the masses have been lead to be(lie)ve.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

From whence have you aquired this vast aray of knowledge?

4. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    If you noticed I didn't quote the whole thread lol

5. KingWaynePharaoh

accountant
    Ratings:
    +13
    MS234, study german peoples history and then draw an inference from it. then you may come close and some variation. most what I have posted is from western roman history. the actual history of the united States and its origin. western Rome was displaced and took over by the german people. thats why even the most vile racist no long scare me. his racism is a fraud.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Do you have a link to where you got that info. from in your initial post? My instincts tell me that that wasn't off the top of your dome piece.

7. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    I overstand the britain, german, vatican connect to washington D.C. which is the district of something, which also pertains the federal reserve banking system which uses debt and interest to suffocate us people. There are hidden half truths in what you say. I know amerikkka is NOT as independent as we liked to think.

Bro Info asked you where you got your "info" from (no pun). Why not just answer his very basic question?

8. KingWaynePharaoh

accountant
    Ratings:
    +13
    wiki/Ostrogothic_Kingdom
    wiki/Gaul
    wiki/Germanic_peoples
    wiki/Western_Roman_Empire
    wiki/Visigoth
    wiki/Barbarian_invasions
    wiki/Barbarian

when you read about the barbarians, look at the picture and what a barbarian is depicted as.

Also watch the movie Clan of the Cavebear. It's suppose depict primative germanics (neanderthals) in their raw form.

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    wiki wiki wiki wiki

:dj:

wiki wiki wiki wiki

10. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Yo info thanks for the couple of laughs today pham
    your post reminded of this old 80's track

isn't that scratch saying "wiki, wiki, wiki"?

I think this one actually says wiki, wiki, wiki