Black Women : The Sniper Attacks...

Thandiwe

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
what are you thoughts about the sniper attacks happening in the virginia and maryland area?

if you lived in the area, would you keep your children at home?

yesterday the police chief read a partial statement that was in the letter the received from the sniper. he stated that our children are not safe at any time, at any place...

what do you think of the media coverage?

I live in the DC Metro area and I must say it can be pretty unnerving. My 4 yr old still goes to pre-school and my other babies still go to the babysitter. You can't stop your life. You can only pray over your family daily and move on.

It's pretty obvious that the children are not safe, he shot a 13 yr old child. You have to be on your guard. I can't believe people are still considering taking their children trick-or-treating. (I don't celebrate Halloween and my children don't know the difference so there'll be no unhappy children on the 31st.) I'm making a conscious effort to not take my kids anywhere they don't need to go, like the store or even play outside.

The media coverage is extensive and is useful but there is overkill. How much information do they expect the police to divulge? It would be stupid for them to expose much of their case.

i have to admit, this latest incident of "terrorism" has impacted me, made me somewhat paranoid.

i worry about copycat killers and think there are others people who see the "glorification" or subscribe to the same type of thinking as other killers. as i mentioned, i see newsmagazine reports of past snipers and serial killers (sam of son, zodiac killer). last night i saw a report on a serial killer in cincinnati. he wanted to rid the world of "jews" and "black peole". he had confessed to killing "mixed raced couples".

i think that the coverage of these types of people,even though the media is tryng to give an understanding of this recent "terrorist", at the same time, i think they may be giving other people these same type of thinking. that is is their duty to "clean" up the world.

but then again, the US have a habit of thinking this way...

in my florida evans' voice...

****, ****, ****!

never thought would have thought be a black man or even two black men as suspects.

from what i've have seen ont he update, it looks like that have their snipers. the house in tacoma was searched yesterday, a tree stump removed, and perhaps evidence of anothe shooting the happened in alabama in september.

we had known about the demand for money, which i thought was a ploy or being demanded by someone not involved in the shooting but taking credit. but they wanted it wired to jamaica.
that, i'm sure was a important clue. a clue that they weren't looking for a black person.

****, we are knot know to commit these kinds of crimes. and to shoot other black people this way. we are known to shoot each other over schit like drugs and money, stepping on one's shoes.
but to be labeled a serial killers...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back