Black People : The Slave Is In Your Mentality!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
The Slave Is In Your Mentality!!!
Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
Black Afrikan People, We Must Stop Allowing Our Enemy To Control The Reparation/Repatriation Narrative, that issue is Black Folks issue alone to take command of and see to it that Freedom, Justice, Independence is in pursuant by a Divine Healthy Mind.
There is continued poverty of Black Afrikan Americans, poverty of Divine Thinking and being without the fulfillment of a Healthy Mental Diet, the Black Race is easily distracted from being busy in maintaining a Healthy Mind.
There are those among us Black Afrikans who sit on our do-nothing complaining behind attempting to appear to be so involved and aware of the things Black Afrikans need to be doing to stop the cycle of Mental poverty and do nothing of your own action to interrupt the cycle of Mental enslavement that have you living without objection like a slave.
I share with Black Afrikans what I know is needed for us to do to break the cycle of Mental poverty but it is not my obligation alone to be responsible for informing Black Afrikans about what we need to be doing to break the cycle of Mental poverty as we live without the guidance of a Divine Thinking Mind, living in poverty being with a believing mind that is killing the Black Afrikan Nation for having the lack of a Divine Thinking Mind that is capable of having you living in abundance of Freedom, Justice, and Independence, condition of a healthy mind.
What I owe to my self every Black Afrikan owe to your self, it is not my obligation alone to fight for having a healthy mind again, a mind with plenty of Divine Reasoning, Logical Thinking, Innerstanding to know what we Black Afrikans to do to save the sacredness of a Divine Black Mind.
But oh no, we Black Afrikan Americans can get all excited over the prospect of that white racist lying deceiving Luciferian Human Being allowing the legalization of Marijuana , something that serve as a distraction from you concentrating on eliminating the Black American Mental poverty, the poverty of Freedom, justice, independence,self-determination, control and authority of the Black Mind which now is in a condition of poverty living with the scarcity of being with an abundance of Divine Thoughts which generate self protection action collectively.
Beloved, it is not my obligation alone to fight for our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation and for Black Afrikans to be taken seriously there has to be a collective effort by Black Afrikans to fight for Freedom, Justice, and Independence for the Black Afrikan Race and the first step to regaining our mental wealth and Health is together we Black Afrikans must demand the Reparation/Repatriation America owes to our Enslaved Ancestors and with your Divine Mind back under our control, we will be in Afrika doing what we need to do to bring Freedom, Justice, and Independence back to Black Afrikan people to be in Afrika and will have Afrika to be for the Black Afrikans with a United State Of Afrika Government where we will be able to enact our own Laws and establish our own Moral Standards for us Black Afrikans to live by in agreement with each other, all taking place with a Healthy Thinking Black Divine Mind, beloved.
But First, we Black Afrikans in America not by choice must demand and collect our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, which mean we must eject from the poverty of a believing mind that is killing the Black Afrikan Race, a Healthy Divine Thinking Mind is what we need to regain our Freedom to be in Afrika controlling our own living destiny, beloved.
Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back