Brother AACOOLDRE : The Skinny on FBI Hoover

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jul 5, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE SKINNY ON FBI HOOVER GENEALOGY

By Andre Austin

This is compiled information from Millie Allen-McGhee who researched her family tree in a book and TV documentary Secrets Uncovered: J. Edgar Hoover passing for White.

An African is stolen from her village and renamed Elizabeth and sold to Christian Hoover,(B.1796), of Mississippi. It seems kind of strange that C. Hoover at the age of 18 bought a slave being so young?

1. African Elizabeth is impregnated by C. Hoover and name the child Elizabeth II after her mother in 1814.

2. The 2nd Elizabeth is forced to get in the bed with her father C. Hoover and is forced to carry his seed to a full term giving birth to Emily Allen in 1840.

3. Emily Allen is technically, biologically and any other known category the granddaughter and Daughter of C. Hoover.

C. Hoover is married to a white woman and they have a son Kit Hoover in 1840. No one gives Kit and Emily that they are half brothers and sisters and they hit the hay and give birth to Ivery (Ivory) Hoover in 1859. He’s given the last name Hoover because he’s born on the same day and month of his grandfather C. Hoover on November 24th.

Ivery is married to a black woman but has an outside child with Ann (Annie) a mulatto in 1895 and his name is J. Edgar Hoover who would become head of the FBI in the 1920’s. In 1910 Ivery and Annie show up in the Census in Mississippi saying they are married to each other. In 1917 Ivery is murdered and Annie goes back up to DC to live with her true husband Dickerson Hoover who is released from a mental institution in the same year. J. E. Hoover also get a job with the justice Department in 1917. In 1919 William Allen heads up the FBI and Hoover comes in officially at this time. It’s alleged that Allen and Hoover are related.

Hoover covers this all up with killing two blacks who are related to Millie and burning down buildings holding official records of his birth. Hoover then concocts a false birth certificate in 1938. Hoover also writes a little book If I had a Son “I would be frighten”. To avoid having a son that might come out looking black he becomes a homosexual. Hoover reminds me of Jack Tripper of Three’s Company pretending to be gay with two girls in order to stay in an apartment. Hoover does it to stay white and in the FBI.

Hoover was never really true blue gay but using the lifestyle to keep a secret covered that now has become uncovered and exposed. Now I know why the call the South the “Dirty South”.

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I had a genealogy researher look into Mrs. McGhee claims. And this is what she reports:

Andre,
    I read this last night and looked up the census for 1910 both for Washington, D.C. and for Pike County, Mississippi. Then I went back several censuses for both. Yes, there is an Anna listed with Ivery in 1910, but an Annie is also listed with Dickerson that same year. The women are 2 years apart in age and their parents aren't born in the same places. J. Edgar was descended from a Hoover/Huber family that came to Pennsylvania, first, then to Maryland and Washington, D. C. Doesn't look like the same family at all that Christian Hoover of Pike County, Mississippi, was descended from. I don't think the stuff this lady is saying can be true because these Hoover families aren't related unless they are related back in Europe somewhere. Anyway, it was interesting reading.

Thanks,

Lora Painter

3. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I had read an article recently that named some of the most famous people who had African blood but concealed. Hoover was on that list. This would explain his incessant desire to wipe out all African/Black leaders and movements along with those who were so-called sympathizers... Thanks for the post brother