Black People : The Sirius star system, Khemet, the Dogon , and quantum physics….

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by gogounited, Oct 18, 2011.

1. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    This will be a long post that has been coming together for some time. I’m gonna touch on a few things, so I hope not to bore you all, it may seem repetitive at times. I will be discussing this on a few forums in fact, but I am posting it here at Destee first. Updates will be forthcoming as information unfolds.

The people who built the Sphinx, which predates the pyramids at Giza by several thousands of years at least, aligned it exactly with the Sirius star system, Orion in particular. Now, we know that Sirius is a fixed star system—meaning that no matter where the earth is in orbit around the sun, or revolving on its own axis—that Sirius will be viewable when looking south in the night sky from the Northern hemisphere. As many of you may know, the shaft of the Queen's chamber of the Great pyramid faces South, where the constellations of Orion which includes Canis Major (The Dog star Sirius) can be seen to rise from the East.

siriusoverpyramid.jpg

Star-alignment-Great-Pyramid.gif.png

Scientists aren’t willing to admit at present that all of the stars in the universe are binaries, (they have only admitted to 80%) but let us consider for a moment that they are all binaries. This means, our Sun and its solar system, including the planets—are floating through our galaxy in an orbital path intertwined with another star—it’s binary twin.

Binary.jpg

It also means that our galaxy, as a massive collection of many sun systems, is possibly in a binary system with another galaxy as they all float about in the soup that makes up the entirety of the universe.

So the big question for me looking at the ancients and the Dogon—is why Sirius? It cannot be only that Sirius is a fixed star—because there are other fixed star systems easily visible from the earth. So, why this particular fixed star system? Naturally, I began to wonder if our sun is in a binary with one of the stars in the Sirius star system.
    The implications are VAST.

Recently, I began looking into binary star systems in an effort to better understand our own solar system and its constituents, the planets. I was inspired by this dude, Santos Bonacci—and the correlations he made about the precession of equinoxes and zodiacal system to various religions.

Now, it’s a long video, but highly recommended. I will summarize here so we can have the facts that pertain to this thread readily at hand.

The Zodiac, beginning with Aries in the first house, is an hourly(daily), yearly and Grand Year calendar system based upon the constellations as can be seen from the Northern hemisphere. It can be seen to tell the tale of the Sun/Son through Christian metaphors, Gnostic texts, Greek and Roman mythology, Asian , Hindu and Tibetan traditions, the dynastic pantheons of Egypt, and the Sumerian, Akkadian, Colchite/Kushite cosmologies until finally we trace it back to Khemet and the pre-dynastic pantheon centering around the stories of Asr and Ast.

This calendar system describes a series of our Earths revolutions around its own axis (hourly), and those of the earth’s orbit around the sun (yearly), and finally, the orbital path of our solar system as it moves throughout the various planes of the galaxy(Great Year). The video uses the mechanism of a sine wave to explain all of these motions, concurrently.

HarmonicesMundi-1.jpg

Here is the video with the Bonacci explaining this binary system at about 19:48

And this one shows his sine-wave graph of the precession/zodiacal houses, starting at about 49 minutes.

In short, it is a system of brilliantly encoded information about the elements and their respective phases, how each of these makes up a molecule and eventually compounds. Each house represents the 12 major constellations, in turn which contain 3 minor constellations (deacons). It also encodes information about each planet that is visible from the earth, and each planets influence upon the earth based upon the number of days each planet takes to revolve around the sun.

Not only that, but amazingly in encodes the details of each platonic solid, as derived from the alchemical elements. You can see this here at about 8:30.

Moving along,…

So, when I learned about the Dogon, I wanted to know how they were able to draw and depict in the rock art, the very motions of spin symmetry of quantum physics, as can be explained from this series of videos below. It details the connections of Egyptian glyphs and those of the Dogon as applies to sub-quantum physics.

Now, how did these people know about spin symmetry of quantum particles? I assume they are folks who migrated out of Egypt back in the day, so I asked myself--- What’s so serious about Sirius?

Let us consider for a moment that one of the stars in Sirius is INDEED our sun’s binary twin. Now, let’s see how quantum physics can possibly have any application here.

There is a well- known phenomena in physics called quantum entanglement. You can read about it here-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

Two entangled particles can appear to influence one another instantaneously, whether they're in the same room or at opposite ends of the universe. Quantum entanglement occurs when two or more particles interact in a way that causes their fates to become linked: It becomes impossible to consider (or mathematically describe) each particle's condition independently of the others'. Collectively they constitute a single quantum state.

Two entangled particles often must have opposite values for a property -- for example, if one is spinning in "up" direction, the other must be spinning in the "down" direction. Suppose you measure one of the entangled particles and, by doing so, you nudge it "up." This causes the entangled partner to spin "down." Making the measurement "here" affected the other particle "over there" instantaneously, even if the other particle was a million miles away.

entangled_sm.jpg

All of this brings us back to the ancients, with their “as above, so below” philosophies, who understood that the microcosm and macrocosm are entangled. They knew our sun, is in entanglement (orbit) with a binary twin. They also knew about the rules of spin symmetry, which are governed by quantum entanglement. Did they study the microcosm in order to figure out the macrocosm, or the other way around? Paradoxically, entanglement tells us that you can’t isolate either from the other.

Every calendar ever used or created or devised is based off of this same science of the stars—Gregorian, Judaic, Coptic, Mayan, etc. It just so happens, that this science of the stars is equivalent in every way to the science of the microcosm itself—the sub-quantum realm.

Do you see what I see?

:thinking:

And to close, let’s throw in some correlations to Sirius star system, and pop culture, art, and music of today. What’s so serious about Sirius?
    jimcarey.jpg
    In the Truman Show, a spotlight – used to imitate the light of a star in Truman’s fake world – falls from the sky and nearly hits him. The label on the spotlight identifies it as Sirius. Truman’s encounter with Sirius gives him a glimpse of “true knowledge” and prompts his quest for truth. Sirius is therefore the “star of initiation”. It caused Truman to realize the limitations of the his studio world (material world) and lead him to freedom (spiritual identification).
    siriusblack.jpg
    In Harry Potter, the character named Sirius Black is likely a reference to Sirius B. (the “darker” star of Sirius’ binary system). He is Harry Potter’s godfather, which makes Sirius, once again, a teacher and a guide. The wizard can turn into a big black dog, another link with the “dog star.”

pinoc.jpg
    In Disney’s Pinocchio, based on a story written by Freemason Carlo Collodi, Gepetto prays to the brightest star in the sky to have a “real boy”. The Blue Fairy (her color is a reference to Sirius’ light-blue glow) then descends from the heavens to give life to Pinocchio. Throughout the marionette’s quest to become a boy (an allegory for esoteric initiation), the Blue Fairy guides Pinocchio towards the “right path”. Sirius is therefore represented as a guide and tutor.

sirius_satellite_radio_1.jpg

2. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Fixed the embeds. Gonna add some information specific to the Dogon next, but I am a luddite so it may take some time.

3. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
  4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Great submission. The answer about sirrus are simple. The great ones known as the eloheem annunaki angels ankenton etc all hailed from this planet. Our ancestors harvested the energy of those stars with the pyra mids to gather the techonic energy. The great myths detail these events. The illustration u have above of the pyra mid is exactly in the shape of the device use to gather it. I have allways been under the impression that we are a lot closer to our extended family members than we are lead to belive.

5. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    I have never been one for the theory of ancient aliens (even if they are ancestors) from another planet. I guess I just don't like the idea of aliens who either save us or destroy us. I think that's up to us, so I'm more concerned at present about the ancestors from this planet. I won't rule out other life forms in the universe, but I'm more interested in our collective evolution here.

I've heard stories about how humans were the mining slaves of the Annunaki. I don't see the Annunaki as another race of people, anymore than I would see vulture-headed goddesses, nor lion-headed goddesses (or fish gods) to somehow represent another race other than humanity. I think the depictions of the Annunaki, Elohim, angels etc., are an abstract representation.

To go a bit further, I'd say the micro is an abstract fractal representation of the macro, and the mechanism that governs each is exactly the same, and in fact is mirrored by what we see of the binary (entangled) particles of quantum physics, and the orbits of binary stars. The mechanics are exactly the same, I'm thinking. Hmmm.

:thinking:

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    I understand where u are coming from. Extra terrestials aliens etc are all spooky type stuff to some. They are more relative to me. I just think it is not a coincidence that they pyra mids ( fire in the center) are alligned to these stars. We do not under stand in stella travel much in the fashion that most did not understand how one could fly in a machine at one time. Some one lives in those other stars systems and that is a fact in my book at least. Of course the depictions of the ones whom once inhabited this planet are in abstract form much like the representations of what is known as the neteru form nu to wisr all depicted with shapes that include animal features etc. I have to admit i have never studied micro or macro and have an understanding of physics but not from what is known as a western approach terminology and the like. I must include it in my personal pantheon when i feel like it. The systems must be the same duplications for it is the same entity re creating itself as it wills itself to be. The rotation of wisr, auset and heru or sirrus a,b,c ebb and flow in the same fashion as a molecule of dna. I just find it very simple it is just expression of the same entity on different planes of what we call existence. The solar system the celluar structure and the atomic structure are all governed by the same laws of electromagnetism nuturing around the proton. duplication is the rule in my logic system not the exception. hetep

7. Writeous1

Writeous1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    Sirius is indeed a closely guarded subject:
    18:45 - 34:50
    1:02:45 - 1:13:03
    2:29:30 - 2:42:18

8. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Thanks for the read gogounited. When you talk about quantum entanglement this leads me to believe that there is actually another alternate universe happening "over there" is this correct? I think its possible it would certainly explain why they choose to mirror the pyramids after the sky not only in Kemet but in South America and likely Asia as well which we know so little about.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Black Aliens From Sirius

2. sirius star system black people

3. black race sirius

4. black people from sirius,
  5. do black people come from sirius,
  6. black race from sirius,
  7. sirius black people,
  8. sirius star system,
  9. black people and sirius,
  10. sirius black beings,
  11. sirius and kemet,