Omowale Jabali : The Sirius Mystery and Legacy of Akhenaten

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,599

2. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,599
  3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,806
    Interesting, especially since he's talking about this recent eclipse in December. I'm thinking about this very issue too and how it lines up with time and prophecy in regards to the eclipse that is predicted to happen in 2012.

I also read some of your earlier threads about sirius and jupiter and saturn and how the dogon relate to the ancient philistines and dagon, the fish god-- all of which I have also researched-- and find your threads totally fascinating and very informative. I don't understand how Aknaten ties into all of this though. I just recently realized some interesting Bible recordings that seems to line up with Aknaten though.

Oh yes, I love your avatar!

4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,599
    Akhenaten, Moses and Obama?

What is the correlation between the three?

5. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,106
    HoTeP omowalejabali,

Have you received my email?

6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,806
    Deep.

"But, One of the twins Ogo wanted to become the master of the world…Then, he stole from the sky his father God’s seeds… he introduced disorder into the world.

…To put an end to his unregulated actions, God deprived Ogo of his voice ‘THE WHITE MAN’ ‘THE PALE FOX’…

He [God] sacrificed the Pale Fox’s twin brother, NOMMO. And the first star began to shine: Sirius, the world’s belly button. God gave a new birth to Nommo, who took the form of a human couple…" ​

So let me get this straight, according to this link the Dogon believes that the white man is connected to NOMMO, THE WHITE MAN, and God allowed the white man and woman to be in the form of humans. Also Ogo was controlled by the white man of which was 'his voice'. God took away the voice of Ogo which was the white man. Therefore, this would mean that Ogo went against God and was a negative force and God separated Ogo from his source of negativity in order to create 'hope' and 'peace'. However, through the Nommo who hides in caves and etc. humans are still affected by the presence of the pale fox [nommo]. And the time and origin of Nommo being separated from Ogo and being allowed to come to the earth's New World Order is the birth of a new star, sirius. And the star Sirius marks a time when God decided to contruct a New universe order to deal with the conflict that came about as a result of Ogo's actions.

7. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,806
    Wow! Amazing. Uncanny.

"The few that don’t become drones can be picked up and of course …taken away to camps and be re-educated, and you don’t want them to breed because of course genetically there resistant to becoming drones…The rothchilds … wish to have a new world order …they want the slaves to be of a different species to the …illuminati, Ashkenazi class. Now how can this be done,…"

"…Obama is the missing link between the so called pharonic technology and the neo-Stalinist technology where the rothchild, the Ashkenazi rule as a central committee of pharaohs and anyone who in anyway shape form or function is not a drone is taken away and anyone who doesn’t display drone like behavior is picked upon by the pack and is subject to peer pressure. So I’m just giving you a glimpse of technology which the new world order is applying to the westerners to produce this homogenous race of drones and of course by mixing the black, white and arab races together you can if you are clever…" ​

I saw this coming before the 2008 elections. In fact, it was, I think in 2006 that I saw this coming. I saw the national geographic front page cover of King Tut, and read about the conflict is aroused in Black Americans who became upset at the image of King Tut.

I just don't understand how people who at least know a little about Egyptian history can't see the connection between Obama and the resurgance of the 18th Dynasty kings such as Aknaten and why they can't see that like Obama, Aknaten was mixed with white blood. yes. I agree that Aknaten was technically 'a black man' but, just like today, they have caused African Americans to become drones and they totally ignore the fact that Obama is black but he is also 'biracial' and this is being used to create a drone population of black people who will become nothing but slaves by their own doing. If anyone 'black' states this fact they are picked upon 'by the pack' and is 'subject to peer pressure'.

This is historically how genocide happens. the very ethnic majority people choose to follow a white format and they attack any other Black or ethnic person who tries to break the stupor. Next thing you know, sects are formed for this reason or that reason and then soon, the government turns upon sects, group by group... and starts enforcing and taking away past privileges to please this group who had been suppressed by that group and so on and so forth...

I don't think this is any different than what happened with Hitler. People fail to recognize that Hitler was also 'biracial'. He was part German and part German-Jew. And the so called Jews were divided. Some of them classified themselves as being Germans, like Hitler. And some of them had earlier became 'Jews' for benefits and this process happened over a period of time.

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,599

9. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +987
    So does this mean it could be artificial?

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,599
    I don't think it is artificial and recent studies indicate it may consist of a combination of rock and ice with an electric current. I will post the link later when I can switch to my pc.