Omowale Jabali : The Sirius Mystery and Legacy of Akhenaten

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,610
    Part 3. Who were the Nommo?

The Dogon do not attribute their Knowledge to better instrumentation or their own technological innovation. The dogon Oral Tradition says that a new star appeared to them in the sky and this star could change it's size. Suddenly, a fiery, roaring vessel then came down and created a pond for the occupants of the ship to descend upon. These creatures could speak the local language and were friendly to the Dogon. They were called "Nommo" meaning "the Monitors" and their home planet was in the Sirius system orbiting EMME YA.

The Nommo are believed to have remained on earth for some time teaching the Dogon. They were described as having arms and legs but also a fish tail. They breathed through two holes in their back, had shiny skin and pointed teeth.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,485

:bullseye:

3. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,610

The Dogon referred to Saturn as the "Star of Limiting the Place" and believe when the Nommo left they became the "Star of the 10th Moon". Phoebe is the 10th moon of Saturn and although little is known about it, what is known about it it is considered odd to many scientists. Phoebe is about 200Km in diameter and has an orbit that is unlike the other moons of Saturn. It is much further out and goes around the other way at a much different angle. It is black and appears to be made of rock. However, if it is actually made of rock it would be approximately 5 times heavier that it actually is. It is much more spherical than you would expect for an object with almost no gravity. The only picture I can find of Phoebe shows a round object that looks like a pollen grain under a microscope.

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,067

I hear ya' brotha, I'm very familiar with Dogon cosmology, what I found interesting is your discourse relating to Akhenaten.

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,610

According to Ancient Mythology, Dagon was the fish-god of the Philistines. Under different names he was also the founder of the Sumerian, Babylonian and Chinese civilizations. It was recorded by the ancient Greeks that the Babylonian civilization had been founded long ago before the flood by amphibious beings called Oannes, Musari, or Annedoti. The latter 2 names mean "abominations" and knowledge and learning and the foundings of civilizations.

The duties of the Nommo as "the Monitors" could have possibly included helping to save Ziusudra (the biblical Noah) by providing him with his Ark (Tu-aat). The Book of Enoch says the Ark was built by Angels or "watchers". Its a possibility that the watchers are humans (ancestral spirits) trained by the Nommo to take over their monitoring duties. Some of these Watchers "fell to earth" (nephilim in the Bible) and became the gods of the olden times--best known to us from the Greek legends , the Indian Vedas, and the Egyptian (Khemitic) Book of the Dead and the Pyramid Texts.

Note:

I am firm in the belief that the Oral Tradition of the Dogon is an explanation for their practice in what many european scholars have labeled as "Ancestor Worship".

In this belief of the Dogon it shows not only a reverence for the Nommo, who can be classified as "extra-terrestrial" beings but also the "Power of the Word" which was conferred upon their human ancestors which immortalized them and assured their place in the "Heavens" among the Gods of the Universe.

In essence, a number of our human ancestors were transformed into "Watchers" and were left to guide US in Our Path.

Western theology attempts to disconnect US from these ancestors who are our "Guides" and once this connection is lost we are left worshipping a false deity which has no connection to the Totality of Our Being.

In the next section I shall relate how this Knowledge lead the Pharaoh Akhenaten to reform the Theban theology.

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,610
    Akhenaten and Monotheism

In this section I shall discuss the Pharaoh Akhenaten and focus on some of the studies by Ahmed Osman, Laurence Gardner and others who have drawn conclusions relating Akhenaten with the Biblical "Moses" as well as other correlations between the ancient Khemetians and the so-called "Hebrews".

Undoubtebly, Pharaoh Akhenaten is one of the most interesting and mysterious of all ancient Egyptian pharaohs. He started the Amarna Revolution in religion, philosophy, and art that resulted in the introduction of the first monotheistic form of worship known in human history.
    Sigmund Freud was the first to suggest a connection between Moses and Akhenaten. In his last book, Moses and Monotheism, published in 1939, Freud argued that the biblical Moses was an official in the court of Akhenaten, and an adherent of the Aten religion. After the death of Akhenaten, as Freud's theory goes, Moses selected the Israelite tribe living east of the Nile Delta to be his "Chosen People", took them out of Egypt at the time of the Exodus, and passed on to them the tenents of Akhenaten's religion.

As modern archaeologists came across the oddly drawn figures of Akhenaten's ruins of Tell el-Amarna in the middle of the 19th century, they were not sure what to make of him. Some thought he was a woman disguised as a king. By the early 1900's when the city of Amarna had been excavated and more became known of him and his family, Akhenaten became a focus of interest for Egyptologists, who saw him as a visionary humanitarian as well as the world's first monotheist.

7. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +115
    Peace, Brother omowalejabali. This is a fascinating thread...your erudite scholarship is beyond reproach...many thanks for posting this valuable information. I'd like to offer a few reaffirming addendums:

The spirit of Akhenaten was expressed on a boundary stela, composed by Akhenaten:

"His Majesty lifted his hand to heaven unto him that had formed him and said: As my father Re-Harakhite liveth, the great and living Aten, ordaining life, vigorous in life, my father, my rampart of a million cubits, my remembrancer of eternity, my witness to eternity, who formeth himself with his own hands, whom no artificer has nknown, who is established in rising and setting each day without ceasing. Whether he is in heaven or on earth, all see him without failing, whilst he fills the land with his beams and makes every face to live. In seeing him may my eyes be satisfied daily, when he rises in this Aten temple in Akhetaten and fills it with his own self by his beams, beauteous in love, and lays them upon me in life and length of days forever and ever."

Here is the "Hidden Wisdom"...0 is the number of God. It has no beginning, no end. It may be joined but never allows penetration. All life comes from the zero...and will rejoin the zero, the sum total of life and death. The zero is the God-force - the number of God...

1 is the number of man...it represents the First Cause. The zero has always been taken as the symbol of endlessness - otherwise Eternity. Place the 1 and the 0 side by side and you get 10, the most perfect number, representing God and man...

First of all, many thanks for the vast technical information that you provided re: Sirius. Astronomically, on July 4th the longitude of the Sun is 12° Cancer in the Heavens, and on this date the Sun conjoins the great star Sirius, whose longitude is 13° Cancer. Sirius is a first-magnitude star that is 40 times brighter than the Sun, and is the star that rules all African people. It was venerated in ancient Egypt from time immemorial, and was held in great reverence by the ancient Egyptians because it rose heliacally with the Sun at dawn during the inundation of the Nile River, the lifeline of ancient Egypt...

This is true. The ancient Egyptians constantly referred to a remote "Golden Age" they called Zep Tepi, the “First Time” of Osiris, which they believed had long predated the Pyramid Age. Osiris was Orion, and the Great Pyramid had a shaft directed to Orion at the meridian. This astro-architectural language seemed to be spelling out, “Here is Osiris, in the sky when these pyramids were built…yet know too, that his origins are rooted in the “First Time”…but the “First Time” of what? How could the stars of Orion have a “First Time”?

They do...provided, of course, that you can read through the allegorical “language” of the ancients via the symbolic architecture and the related pyramid texts. Allegory, to put it in another way, is the “Q-Basics” of the master astronomers who designed the Gizeh complex. When the stars of Orion are observed on the meridian in the precise manner that the ancient Egyptian astronomers did over many centuries, they could not help noting that these stars crossed the south meridian at different altitudes at different epochs. This, of course, is due to the phenomenon of the Precession of the Equinoxes. In short, the stars of Orion can be said to have a starting point or “beginning” at the nadir of their precessional cycle. Simple calculations show that this occurred in 10,500 BC...

In 1993 Graham Hancock investigated this issue. He was quick to realize the important implications this approach could have on the Sphinx problem. He had a hunch that the curious harking back to the epoch of 10,500 BC by the pyramid builders was an invitation by them to consider the actual age of the Sphinx. If this hypothesis was correct, then the Sphinx must be an “original” time-marker of that remote epoch, using a celestial tag valid for 10,500 BC. But which tag? What could the Sphinx be representing that was in the sky? Could this have something to do with the due east direction of its gaze toward the horizon?

In his Fingerprints of the Gods, Hancock pointed out that the “First Time” date of 10,500 BC also denoted the beginning (or “First Time”) of the Age of Leo. This was when the constellation Leo would have risen heliacally (at dawn before the Sun) on the day of the Vernal Equinox (March 20). This event brought the constellation to rest due east, thus in perfect alignment with the Sphinx. In other words, the Sphinx was made to look at her own image in the horizon – and consequently, at her own “time.”

Hancock pointed out that 10,500 BC was no random date. It precisely denoted another beginning…that of Orion-Osiris defined on the ground with the pattern and alignments of the nearby Pyramids. Could it be possible that some blueprint was put into motion in 10,500 BC with the making of the Sphinx, then to be completed much later by the builders of the Pyramids?

As 10,500 BC was the beginning of the Age of Leo, and the zodiac signs move backward in the “Precession of the Equinoxes,” the building of the Sphinx denoted the time when the precession was changing, i.e., going from the Age of Virgo to the Age of Leo (an astrological age=2160 years). This is why the body of the Sphinx is that of a lion (Leo the Lion) and the head is that of a female (Virgo the Virgin). Thus we have the ancient Egyptians of Africa acknowledging the Precession of the Equinoxes by building the Sphinx, one of the true wonders of the world, in honor of their civilization going from the Age of Virgo to the Age of Leo in 10,500 BC…certainly their “First Time.”

8. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +39
    Good Thread.

Brother Omo. Do you believe that Ahkenaten himself could have been a descendant of the Nefilim?

After this question, I got another one too ask you in another thread.

Manasiac.

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,610

Brother Aqil,

Excellent post!
    :dance1:

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,610

No. I don't apply the hebrew concept of the "Nefilim" to the ancient Egyptians (Khemites).

If you asked me if I BELIEVE that Akhenaten could have been a descendant of the NOMMO or the Ennead, then I would say most definitly!:dj: