Brother AACOOLDRE : The Sins of the Mother

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 15, 2013.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE SINS OF THE MOTHER/FATHER etal: Cannibalism & Christianity

By Andre Austin

Lightning hit me a couple of months ago when I read Caesar’s Messiah written by Joseph Atwill. He started putting the dots together after reading the Dead Sea Scrolls and discovered in part that Jesus ministry was a parody of Titus military campaign and that the history of Christianity was in part a spoof, satire and lampoon of the Maccabees history.

Anyone who knows just a tiny bit of Jewish history can learn that when the Greeks and Romans fought the Jews over their land and religion and Christianity was propaganda against the jewish religion. I will try to demonstrate this by talking about some rites and rituals.

Communal meals

The Jews who wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls had a communal meal that had strict hierarchy and well ordered. Their scrolls present none of the symbolism of bread/fish for flesh or of wine for blood that appears in the NT passages. (Judaism, Christianity, and the Scrolls By Norman Golb p.371). So why would the NT Jews write cannibalism/vampirism into their theology? If you’re doing a spoof, parody and lampoon of a people for character assassination then you make mockery of their militant resistance and have them submit to sinful deeds they didn’t partake in. haters sometimes reverse or turn upside down the teachings of their opposition. For example: Paul makes Jesus be of the priesthood of Melchizedek bread/wine (Gen 14:18/Hebrews 7:11-25) while the scrolls have a Teacher of right/Messiah from the family of Aaron=Maccabees. Another example is Flavius Josephus in his (Life.35) talks about a Jesus of Gamala being put to death then going to super time dinner. Paul sates: “For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death” (1 Cor 11:26).

The Maccabees: 1st 2nd book of Maccabees

In 168 BC the Greeks did the “Abomination that causes desolation” (Daniel 11:31) by putting a filthy pig in the Jewish altar and making the Jews sacrifice.

In 167 BC in a town in Jerusalem a captain in the army of Antiochus Epiphanes erected a pagan altar and commanded the Jews to come forward and sacrifice a pig in order to demonstrate their loyalty to Antiochus. An aged priest, Mattathias, was ordered to set an example and be the first to obey but he refused. Then a Judean (Judas type) collaborator approached the altar to sacrifice a pig, Enraged, Mattathias killed the apostate Jew and the Syrian Captain. The priest and his five sons destroyed the pagan altar and fled to the mountains.

The news of mattathias rebellion spread quickly. Many, who had been timid before, responded when Mattathias and his sons raised their war cry. Mattathias died within a year of tearing down of the pagan altar. On his deathbed he appointed his son Judah (Judas), who was surnamed Maccabeus as commander in chief. Some scholars say his name derives from the war cry makkebet, Hebrew word for “Hammer”. Some of his victories of purify the sanctuary of the Greek’s god Zeus and pigs of the sanctuary as the origins of Hanukkah.

Antiochus failed in their determination to put an end to Jewish resistance and their religion. He forbade the use of their scriptures, The Sabbath, circumcision and food regulations. He removed the golden altar, the candlestick, the table, the golden vessels and all the treasures. They also spread rumors of the Jews killing a Greek every year and feeding on their human intestines. Clearly Antochus was anti-Semitic. But why do the standards change with the writings of the NT which did basically the same thing? (From Bondage to freedom by Daniel Fuchs p.94-100).

When Jesus talks about the Abomination of Desolation Matthew 24:7-15 he isn’t talking about the evil deeds of the Greeks but the Romans under Titus surrounding Jerusalem within a wall then with the slatuheter of not pigs but Jews who died of famine and human sacrifice. In the NT we have an incident where a demon infects one man and he put into 2,000 pigs. Atwill book states this was a spoof on Titus killing Jews/pigs/demons and running the 2,000 of them herded off over a cliff like the swine. This side note or going off a tangent will be important later because Paul talks about food sacrificed to idols as not bad (the food not bad 1Cor 8). But when we get to 1Cor 10:15-22 Idols are demons/Jews?

The Fourth book of Maccabees: Sovereignty of Reason

The causes of this book discourse Professor Torrey calls a Greek diatribe-may be the abuses of Antiochus Epiphanies (The madman), may have been the intended target or Caligula. He is the torturer of the book. Caligula ordered the erection of his divine statue in the temple and may be dated 40AD. The narration of 4 Maccabees concern the attempt to force Eleazar and his seven sons to eat unclean food, thus violating Jewish law. Antiochus offers to let eleazar not eat the unclean meat, not to defile him personally, if he will confirm to others that he has eaten unclean food. Eleazar (Lazarus in Greek) doesn’t fall for the trap and his martyrdom with his wife and sons are models for others.( The other bible editor by Willis Barnstone p. 153-154. However the NT reverses all the standards of the Maccabees and have them submit to ending food regulation, circumcision, Sabbath etal.

I will now quote passages from the fourth book of Maccabees and attempt to show that Paul from the NT might be alluding to some of its text.

A Babies head flung to walls for having been circumcised

B. Hebrews one by one force them to eat of swine’s flesh and of meat consecrated to idols. Paul submits to it (1 Cor chapter 8:7-11) He also turns idols into demons/Jews.

C “Many were seized and corralled and the first of the herd to be hauled before the tyrant was a man called Eleazar, a priest by family and expert in the law, advanced in age” (Flavius Josephus reverses it and turns him into a child to be eaten by a Mary of the house of hyssop in the War of the Jews).

D. “We will put before you some of the cooked food: do you pretend to taste of the swine’s flesh and be saved” Paul has Christians be a fool for Christ and pretend Christ flesh is wine body is bread. Remembering this act helps Christians be saved in their faith (1 Cor 11:25-26). “Our father Eleazar …ah priest worthy of the priesthood, never did you sully your sacred teeth, never by eating of abomination, did you defile”. In Josephus Atwill book he states “As I have shown Eleazar was a Jewish messiah for whom Jesus was switched in the NT”. The dark parody comes: “If anyone eats of this bread he will live forever (saved); and the bread that I shall give is my flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world” (John 6: 49-52). Eat Jesus and be saved the same they put on the Jews above.

E. “Never may we children of Abraham be so misguided in our thoughts that out of weakness of spirit we should enact a comedy becomes so ill…prove to be a model of impiety to the young by setting an example for eating of forbidden food”. This was the inspiration of Flavius Josephus to write the myth of Jews eating a child named Eleazar (Lazarus) in his War of the Jews. It spills over to the NT where the dead Lazarus they made him a supper. All of this is dark comedy to be against the Jews. Reason with me. With all of this history of Jews being persecuted for the food they ate or didn’t want to eat do you think religious Jews wrote the NT? No the Romans wrote it to attack the Jews. Flavius reverses the sins of the Father Eleazar to the Mother of a child named Eleazar and then creates several starving Mary’s.

F. In the fourth book of Maccabees Eleazar says “Make my blood expiation for them and take my life as a ransom for theirs”. Paul makes similar statement for Jesus in Hebrews 9:15

G. You watched Eleazar undergoing torture; and you said to your children –speaking in Hebrew: My sons, noble is the contest”…

Divine indeed was the contest virtue was the umpire and its score was for constancy. Victory was incorruptibility in a life of long duration. Eleazar was the prime contestant; but the mother of the seven sons entered the competition and the brothers too vied for the prize. The tyrant was the adversary and the world and humanity were the spectators. Reverence for god was the winner, and crowned her own champions…our enemies did not prevail over our nation and the tyrant was chastised and our land purified they having become as it were a ransom for the sin of the nation.”

Now comes Paul to make a mockery of the above quote: “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. (1 Cor 9:24-27).

In 4th book of Maccabees God is the victor and Martyrdoms “Bore off the prize” but Paul wants the prize. The real prize is pure souls obeying the law of god from which Paul attempt to subvert the law by introducing cannibalism and telling people God set up the Romans to rule over you and pay them taxes (Romans 13). This is what the rebel Jews were all against. Paul wanted to purified souls/hearts by faith (Acts 14:9); while Eleazar and his crew practiced their faith by deeds of not disobeying god’s law even if it meant tongues cut out, blinded, on the rack where limbs taken out of joints, put to fire.

After reading the history of the Jews struggle with foreign powers there is no way I could believe that Jewish Christians had anything to do with writing the NT. It would have been a total surrender for everything they ever stood up for righteousness. When Paul switched the priesthood from Aaron to Melchizedek he was clearly against them and trying to cut them off. Paul hates Aaron and his priesthood he talks about the bogus story of Aaron making gods of the golden calf (Egyptian Horus) and Star of your god Rephan (Egyptian Remphram/so called star of David upright/upside down pyramid) see Acts 7:39-44. The lower part of heaven was the Tuat and the upper part was heaven we meet them in the bible as 12 gates of heaven with the upright/upside down pyramids (Rev 21:12) and as a so called star of David in Rev 22:16. Richard Elliott Friedman author of Who wrote the Bible clearly proves the Aaron making golden calf was a bogus myth. Flavius Josephus uses all the above symbols of a star resembling a sword, a heifer and lamb taken to the temple altar for sacrifice as another desolation that gates will be open for their enemies War of the Jews 6:5 3;288-297

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE REAL SON OF MARY

By Andre Austin

The real Son of Mary can be found in the book War of The Jews (Book 6 chapter 3 verse 4 201-219-66AD-73AD) written by Flavius Josephus Bar Matthias. It also reveals the real origins of the Eucharist as a cruel joke played on the Jews to pretend in ritual to eat human flesh as cannibalism when it was against their dietary laws. In each part I quote from Josephus I will leave a letter from the alphabet to compare it to the NT I will put in context in the footnotes. Within this short passage Josephus has used a number of concepts and names that are parallel to those associated with the New Testament’s symbolic Passover Lamb. There are a Mother named Mary; the fact that this Mary was pierced through the heart like the NT Mary. It is unlikely that there is another passage in all of literature that contains these parallels. I believe this information was known to the Koranic writers who knew of another Jesus like figure who was crucified in place of the real Roman Jesus (Titus) who was taken up in a cloud to heaven with the help of an Eagle. Titus would superimpose himself as Eleazar (Lazarus) and prune all lineage and ancestry of Jews who produced militant rebels and make himself the Olive branch to tame Jews and let them to follow him (Romans 11:17-24).

“4. There was a certain woman that dwelt beyond Jordan, her name was Mary; her father was Eleazar (Lazarus), of the village Bethezob, which signifies the House of Hyssop (A. John 19:29) She was eminent for her family and her wealth, and had fled away to Jerusalem with the rest of the multitude, and was with them besieged therein at this time. The other effects of this woman had been already seized upon, such I mean as she had brought with her out of Perea, and removed to the city. What she had treasured up besides, as also what food she had contrived to save, had been also carried off by the rapacious guards, who came every day running into her house for that purpose. This put the poor woman into a very great passion, and by the frequent reproaches and imprecations she east at these rapacious villains, she had provoked them to anger against her; but none of them, either out of the indignation she had raised against herself, or out of commiseration of her case, would take away her life; and if she found any food, she perceived her labors were for others, and not for herself; and it was now become impossible for her any way to find any more food, while the famine pierced through her very bowels and marrow (B. Luke 2:34-35), when also her passion was fired to a degree beyond the famine itself; nor did she consult with any thing but with her passion and the necessity she was in. She then attempted a most unnatural thing; and snatching up her son, who was a child sucking at her breast, (C. Matthew 24:19)she said, "O thou miserable infant! for whom shall I preserve thee in this war, this famine, and this sedition? As to the war with the Romans, if they preserve our lives, we must be slaves. This famine also will destroy us, even before that slavery comes upon us. Yet are these seditious rogues more terrible than both the other. Come on; be thou my food, and be thou a fury to these seditious varlets, and a by-word to the world, which is all that is now wanting to complete the calamities of us Jews." As soon as she had said this, she slew her son, and then roasted him, and eat the one half of him, and kept the other half by her concealed. Upon this the seditious came in presently, and smelling the horrid scent of this food, they threatened her that they would cut her throat immediately if she did not show them what food she had gotten ready. She replied that she had saved a very fine portion of it for them (D. Luke 10:40-42/John 12:2-3), and withal uncovered what was left of her son. Hereupon they were seized with a horror and amazement of mind, and stood astonished at the sight, when she said to them, "This is mine own son, and what hath been done was mine own doing! Come, eat of this food; for I have eaten of it myself! Do not you pretend to be either more tender than a woman, or more compassionate than a mother; but if you be so scrupulous, and do abominate this my sacrifice, as I have eaten the one half, let the rest be reserved for me also." After which those men went out trembling, being never so much a frighten at any thing as they were at this, and with some difficulty they left the rest of that meat to the mother. Upon which the whole city was full of this horrid action immediately; and while every body laid this miserable case before their own eyes, they trembled, as if this unheard of action had been done by themselves. So those that were thus distressed by the famine were very desirous to die, and those already dead were esteemed happy, because they had not lived long enough either to hear or to see such miseries.

5. This sad instance was quickly told to the Romans, some of whom could not believe it, and others pitied the distress which the Jews were under; but there were many of them who were hereby induced to a more bitter hatred than ordinary against our nation. But for Caesar, he excused himself before God as to this matter, and said that he had proposed peace and liberty to the Jews, as well as an oblivion of all their former insolent practices; but that they, instead of concord, had chosen sedition; instead of peace, war; and before satiety and abundance, a famine. That they had begun with their own hands to burn down that temple which we have preserved hitherto; and that therefore they deserved to eat such food as this was. That, however, this horrid action of eating an own child ought to be covered with the overthrow of their very country itself (E. Luke 2:33-36), and men ought not to leave such a city upon the habitable earth to be seen by the sun, wherein mothers are thus fed, although such food be fitter for the fathers than for the mothers to eat of, since it is they that continue still in a state of war against us, after they have undergone such miseries as these. And at the same time that he said this, he reflected on the desperate condition these men must be in; nor could he expect that such men could be recovered to sobriety of mind, after they had endured those very sufferings, for the avoiding whereof it only was probable they might have repented”. –War of the Jews Book 6

Because the two stories match with such precision they are really talking about the same thing and they are not separated by 40 years. They were both written by the same person or group.

Notes from the NT: In Hebrew Eleazar name is Larazurus

A. John 19:29 hyssop plant brush put on Jesus mouth before he died. Hyssop is a Passover brush first used to paint houses red for God to Passover to kill firstborn of Egyptian houses.

B. Luke 2:34-35 but Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart… yea a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also”.

C. Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck”.

D. Luke 10:40-42; John 12:2-3 “Mary hath chosen the good part”. “There they made him (Lazarus) a supper”.

E. Luke 2:33-36 “This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many in Israel”

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400

4. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Symbolism is NEVER the "real deal."

As for the rest of your Christianity-hating rant,