Black Spirituality Religion : The significance of the number '11'

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by enquiring_mind, Jan 16, 2010.

1. enquiring_mind

enquiring_mind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +198
    Hotep...

Any numerologists here? I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on the significance of the number 11, if any?

For the past 18 months or so, a large number of synchronicities have been occuring in my life, in relation to this number; to be more specific, this number has been appearing to me numerous times throughout the day, most often on digital clock displays (tv, phone, computer, any given clock at home or elsewhere), as well as other scenarios. This can happen anything up to 10 times per day.

Everytime I look at a clock- just a fleeting, unplanned glance, as you do...it is always 11 minutes past the hour! In the beginning, it was always 9.11 (am or pm), which I found particularly interesting...since then I see any hour of the day at 11 minutes past, if I wake up in the night it will always be 11 minutes past that given hour...and more recently I am being shown 11.11 alot more.

Far from being 'upset' at these occurrences, I find them quite exhilarating! I don't believe in 'coincidences', and feel that something is being communicated to me...is this happening to anybody else? I'd be really interested to know; I'd also welcome some insight into this, if anybody has any...

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Funny you should mention synchronicities and the number 11 at the same time. #1, the number 11 is my personal, birth, birthday number 1-11 #2, I been on a synchronicities tip all day long today waiting on someone like you to chime in... Welcome and wow!

11 is on of the master numbers

Astrologer4U

3. enquiring_mind

Ratings:
    +198
    I'm going to say thank-you so much Sis, and WOW back to you...before I even begin to look at these videos!

I'll get back to you...and thankyou once again sis :)

Hotep

4. enquiring_mind

Ratings:
    +198
    OH MY GOODNESS...look at the time i replied to you- not sure what you see over there but it says 9.11 in my window!!

:D

5. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

You are in my head... when you started this thread, I checked to see what time you posted it, but that time had no significanct 11 signs going on, just as I had got the thought of any signficance in the time you posted out of my head, you come back and tell me to look a the time you made a response post... no sista, I don't see 9:11 on my end, I see.......................................................................................4:11...hahaha

Astrologer4U

6. enquiring_mind

Ratings:
    +198

Interesting Sis...I love it when this happens! Specially since in my part of the world it's neither of those times- it's 10.43pm :)

7. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
  8. enquiring_mind

Ratings:
    +198
    Thank-you again Sis, I'll get back to you once I have digested all this info...I'm looking forward to reading and watching! :)

Hotep

9. enquiring_mind

Ratings:
    +198
    This is by NO MEANS an open and closed thread people- please feel free to join in and share like experiences here :toast:

Hotep :)

10. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Peace Enquiring Mind,you are not the only one,i can tell you that,woaw.For a while now,i see double number:33,44 etc....This stuff has increase in months,to the point that i see triple number like 555 or 222.Believe me or not when i moved to a place where there are a lot of MINDELE,i started seeing an increase of 66 and 666,lol.Here the number that i see a lot in these days:22,222,55,555,88 and.....11!A lot of 11 or 111,even 1111,111111 lol.The seeing of 11 has increase since the new year eve,when the clock knock 00:00,it was crazy.Notice that the new year was 01/01/10;last week Sunday was 10/01/10;in october you will get 10/10/10,crazy year lol.

Now,i think you will get many explanations regarding this number,but after months and months,i came to this conclusion:i am the only one who know the meaning of these numbers.Try to remember what you was thinking about when you saw 11,and take note of it.My understanding of this number is that the number 1,mean the foundation,the Alpha and the Omega,the beginning and the end,so seeing this number in my view,mean Change,the beginning or the end of something,or just both,i can be wrong,but this is how i see this right now!