Black Astrology : The Significance of My Birth Date

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

The Significance of My Birth Date

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and know almost nothing about astrology or numerology. My D.O.B. is Sept. 27, 1978. I turn 33 this year, and was told that this is has special meaning. Can someone please shed some light on the subject and let me know what significance, if any, my next birthday has? Thanx in advance.

.......Okay kennydynamite,

Though I'm not an astrologer, I will assist in some small way; hopefully, KWABENA will see this thread and take over:). Herewith is a link denoting some insight for the time period of your birth date (its also believed to be the birth period of Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa):

House 2-Libra, The Scales-Two Scales, one higher, one lower

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=492157&postcount=732

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

The post was informative. But it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. What I want to know is is there anything special about the date 9/27/78, and the fact that I turn 33 this year....and didn't Jesus die at age 33? I hope that's not a clue. lol:haha:

Thanx again brother

.......yvw (you are very welcome).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back