Black Astrology : The Significance of My Birth Date

kennydynamite

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2011
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and know almost nothing about astrology or numerology. My D.O.B. is Sept. 27, 1978. I turn 33 this year, and was told that this is has special meaning. Can someone please shed some light on the subject and let me know what significance, if any, my next birthday has? Thanx in advance.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

The Significance of My Birth Date

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and know almost nothing about astrology or numerology. My D.O.B. is Sept. 27, 1978. I turn 33 this year, and was told that this is has special meaning. Can someone please shed some light on the subject and let me know what significance, if any, my next birthday has? Thanx in advance.

.......Okay kennydynamite,

Though I'm not an astrologer, I will assist in some small way; hopefully, KWABENA will see this thread and take over:). Herewith is a link denoting some insight for the time period of your birth date (its also believed to be the birth period of Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa):

House 2-Libra, The Scales-Two Scales, one higher, one lower

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=492157&postcount=732

kennydynamite

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2011
The post was informative. But it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. What I want to know is is there anything special about the date 9/27/78, and the fact that I turn 33 this year....and didn't Jesus die at age 33? I hope that's not a clue. lol:haha:

Thanx again brother

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

The post was informative. But it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. What I want to know is is there anything special about the date 9/27/78, and the fact that I turn 33 this year....and didn't Jesus die at age 33? I hope that's not a clue. lol:haha:

Thanx again brother

.......yvw (you are very welcome).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Significance of the God Nun in Ancient Egypt AACOOLDRE 0
E Black Spirituality Religion : The significance of the number '11' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 35
J Black Travel : The Significance of Travel Insurance Black Travel 0
T Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Significance of Hair Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Isaiah African American History Culture : BLACK ARTISTS AND THEIR HISTORICAL AND POLITICAL SIGNIFICANCE... African American History Culture 7
M Black Poetry : The Significance of A Lie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Significance of a Lie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MANASIAC Black Sports : The Historical Significance of the Winners in Boston (WS ANALYSIS) Black Sports 4
MANASIAC Black Sports : The Historical Significance of The Loosers in NY Black Sports 6
L Merovingian Bees-What is the Significance? Honoring Black Ancestors 2
A Black Astrology : The Sphinx and its Astrological Significance... Black Astrology 6
A Ethiopia : The Historical Significance of Ethiopian Religions... Ethiopia 41
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Fear Of Death Give Birth To Religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 86
C Black People : Created Or Birth Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Belief Create The Fool But Divine Knowledge Give Birth To Wisdom. Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A Black Woman who was given three days to live at birth graduates from college Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MALE BIRTH CONTROL TESTED Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Black People : Voter Supression, in the birth state of the leader , that battled for the Voting Rights Act Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Condoleezza Rice says America was born with a birth defect: slavery African American History Culture 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DEFINITION OF GOSPEL (Euaggelion): A Birth or military victory By Andre Austin I first learned of AACOOLDRE 1
B Black People : I would like to know what do these numbers on a birth certificate mean, "054 CT 1922:4"? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Megachurch pastor ignites debate after suggesting that Christianity doesn’t hinge on Jesus’ birth Christian Study Group 4
IFE Black Entertainment : BIRTH OF A NATION TAKES LIBERITIES WITH THE TRUTH Black Entertainment 1
IFE Black Entertainment : Stop Blaming Black Women for ‘Birth of a Nation’s’ Low Opening Black Entertainment 15
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : birth-of-a-nation-dismal-debut Black Entertainment 38
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BIRTH of a NATION: REVIEW Black Entertainment 5
1poetsought Black Poetry : Birth This... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : JOSEPHUS's JOKE on THE HOLY BIRTH AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Scandal epicode spoofs Saturnalia Christmas birth into death AACOOLDRE 1
Queenie Black Entertainment : Birth of a Nation Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : #NatTurner: 'Birth of a Nation' is more than just a film Black Entertainment 121
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : teen-birth-rates-fall-to all time-low Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul OldSoul : NATE PARKER MAKES HISTORY AT SUNDANCE AS “BIRTH OF A NATION” EARNS LARGEST FESTIVAL DEAL EVER OldSoul 30
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : yo mama lied on your Birth Cert: farrakhan + Obama AACOOLDRE 0
TruthHitman Black Spirituality Religion : The Virgin BIRTH MYTH Theory Exposed Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : THE REAL-STORY OF YASHUA'S BIRTH Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Asomfwaa Black Parenting : $6,000 to Birth a Child. No thanks. Alternatives? Black Parenting 29
KaHotep Black Poetry : resistance mountains power, women birth school Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Giving Birth They Follow Suit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
legit-writer Black People : Partial Birth Abortions Black People Open Forum 9
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : france gives free birth control and abortions.. Black Health and Wellness 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : NEW BIRTH WILDFLOWER Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : [Legal History] Birth Certificates, Identity, Law, and You Black Money Business Jobs 2
Destee Single Black Mothers : Hi My Name is Destee and I am a Single Black Mother - Pregnant at 16 - Gave Birth at 17 Black Women 41
Destee Black People Politics : Arizona Sheriff Unveils Obama Birth Probe Black People Politics 9
Ankhur Black People : How Would Dr King have desired to Be Honored, By Us 83 Years After His Birth Black People Open Forum 0
VirgoMistress Black Women : At home birth or hospital birth Black Women 6
Amnat77 Black People : Trump aide says release of unofficial birth certificate an 'oversight' Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black People : Ohio Woman turns 119 but no birth certificate Black People Open Forum 9
skuderjaymes Black People : MLK: "The Birth Of A New Nation" sermon Black People Open Forum 0