Black Poetry : The Side of Hell I touched

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Soullyricist, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Soullyricist

Soullyricist Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I was going to write about how hard I had it growing up….how my family abused me and I lacked love. I rubbed each massive bone of rape that entered my thoughts but they got stuck, caught in front, perhaps because it was a front. I was going to be blunt and tell you how my daddy was a drunk and how my mama was a whore. But for some reason each time the seasons changed my dad could handle his liquor and another man never sauntered through our back, side or front door. I was going to tell you about all that…but my mind will only contract the massive destruction in my dome and it was not caused in my home.

I’ll be glad to tell you how I adored being ****ed by GOD’s fallen angel. How his constant abduction of my grace filled thoughts beyond complications in my dome and consequently “I’m alone” crossed my path one time in my hell….and when I say hell I mean blazing in the utter fires of death lacking all health and losing complete sight of self…I was just about dealt with by his deeds that I never fell so hard to my knees. It seemed like dreamed like the days were constant nights with reminiscent thoughts of complete nonsense…lost in a since because this **** made no sense…at the time that is. I read so strong and bled for so long until glaring at the scars on my wrist drove me to love filled clinched fists and nightmares of still loving this *****. Where and when my thoughts were soothed….I’m not to sure I was there when it happened….However, and this is clever, the body I dwelled in was compelled to sin through the fall…and just as soon as I did my FATHER loving but so serious knocked my dumb *** up against the wall…and I think that’s about all. I never ever always knew that go through but to make it through….jubilations….elations….ultimate grace penetrations…

I AM BLESSED!!

© Tawanda Roberson

2. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    WELCOME Soullyricist...indeed, we are BLESSED...if not for the lessons we learn...then, for the opportunity to learn that which we did not know. you could have told us about the splendor of Heaven...instead, you told us about the side of hell you touched. we all have a general idea about Heaven. None of us knew your PERSONAL HELL. I THANK YOU...for holding a Penversation with our Soul...that we might know the depths of you. and THANK YOU... for BLESSING US with your lyrical style...all the while, moving us with the gentle nature of your river.

THANK YOU.
    peace&manyblessings.:)

3. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    This is great!..Through all the B.S. You are indeed blessed, how I can relate. Yes indeed....WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

4. Sierra

Sierra Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Welcome!!

This is a powerful piece. I am glad to see you survived and that you are here to bless us with your beautiful talent!!

Keep striving and achieving!!

I look forward to reading more of your work!!

All my best to you!!

~Sierra~ :heart: