Black People : The sickness of Racism

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
:madd: You know, i'm amazed at times when I read the many emotional bickerings over white people in relation to our people. It saddens me to see how effectively the dominant society in America has done their job upon us as people. I am heartbroken to know that after six thousand years of experience with white people, that we are still making the same mistakes...even though the outcome of our incorrect thinking is recorded in history over and over again as it relates to our interaction with them.

We did not learn from Egypt (Kemet)
We did not learn from Sumer
We did not learn from Arabia
We did not learn from Jamaica
We did not learn from South Africa
We did not learn from Morroco
We did not learn from Timbuctu
We did not learn from Ethiopia
We did not learn from Cannan
We did not learn from Ghana
We did not learn from the Sudan
We did not learn from South America
We did not learn from the Carribean
We did not learn from Granada
We did not learn from Ancient Nubia
We did not learn from Babylonia
We did not learn from Vietnam
We did not learn from India
We did not learn from Japan
We did not learn from Australia
We did not learn from Panama
We did not even learn from SLAVERY !

THE NEXT BLACK PERSON WHO GETS ON THIS FORUM DEFENDING MR. WHITE MAN AND HIS WHITE WOMAN SHOULD BEST PUT SOME HISTORY IN THEIR HEADS AS IT RELATES TO OUR WORLD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. I WILL CALL IT AS I SEE IT...AND THE FACT IT THIS, THOSE WHO DESIRE TO BE WITH THEM, LOVE THEM AND DEFEND THEM....SHOULD BY RIGHT GET THE SAME REWARD THAT THEY GOT COMING FROM OUR CREATOR, NATURE AND ANYBODY THAT FEELS LIKE THEY WANT TO TAKE WHITEY OUT ! TO BE IGNORANT IS ONE THING...BUT TO HAVE THE ANSWERS BEFORE YOU AND NOT WANT TO KNOW....THAT IS PURE INSANITY !!! AND IN THE WORDS OF DR. PATRICIA NEWTON..."YOU NEED TO BE TAKEN OUT IN A NEW YORK MINUTE" !!!

AND IN THE DEEPER WORDS OF "SISTER SOLDIER"..."IT MAY NOT BE FAIR, BUT IT DARN SURE MAKES IT EVEN". IN THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE: "AN EYE FOR AN EYE"...OR "DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU", AND IT'S ABOUT TIME WE STARTED SOME DOING, CAUSE WE'VE SURELY BEEN DONE UNTO !!! tHIS AIN'T RACISM...THIS IS JUSTICE !!! OR DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD CONTINUE TO TURN OUR HEADS WHILE IT'S "JUST-US ???"

Keita said:
:madd: You know, i'm amazed at times when I read the many emotional bickerings over white people in relation to our people. It saddens me to see how effectively the dominant society in America has done their job upon us as people. I am heartbroken to know that after six thousand years of experience with white people, that we are still making the same mistakes...even though the outcome of our incorrect thinking is recorded in history over and over again as it relates to our interaction with them.

We did not learn from Egypt (Kemet)
We did not learn from Sumer
We did not learn from Arabia
We did not learn from Jamaica
We did not learn from South Africa
We did not learn from Morroco
We did not learn from Timbuctu
We did not learn from Ethiopia
We did not learn from Cannan
We did not learn from Ghana
We did not learn from the Sudan
We did not learn from South America
We did not learn from the Carribean
We did not learn from Granada
We did not learn from Ancient Nubia
We did not learn from Babylonia
We did not learn from Vietnam
We did not learn from India
We did not learn from Japan
We did not learn from Australia
We did not learn from Panama
We did not even learn from SLAVERY !

THE NEXT BLACK PERSON WHO GETS ON THIS FORUM DEFENDING MR. WHITE MAN AND HIS WHITE WOMAN SHOULD BEST PUT SOME HISTORY IN THEIR HEADS AS IT RELATES TO OUR WORLD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. I WILL CALL IT AS I SEE IT...AND THE FACT IT THIS, THOSE WHO DESIRE TO BE WITH THEM, LOVE THEM AND DEFEND THEM....SHOULD BY RIGHT GET THE SAME REWARD THAT THEY GOT COMING FROM OUR CREATOR, NATURE AND ANYBODY THAT FEELS LIKE THEY WANT TO TAKE WHITEY OUT ! TO BE IGNORANT IS ONE THING...BUT TO HAVE THE ANSWERS BEFORE YOU AND NOT WANT TO KNOW....THAT IS PURE INSANITY !!! AND IN THE WORDS OF DR. PATRICIA NEWTON..."YOU NEED TO BE TAKEN OUT IN A NEW YORK MINUTE" !!!

AND IN THE DEEPER WORDS OF "SISTER SOLDIER"..."IT MAY NOT BE FAIR, BUT IT DARN SURE MAKES IT EVEN". IN THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE: "AN EYE FOR AN EYE"...OR "DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU", AND IT'S ABOUT TIME WE STARTED SOME DOING, CAUSE WE'VE SURELY BEEN DONE UNTO !!! tHIS AIN'T RACISM...THIS IS JUSTICE !!! OR DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD CONTINUE TO TURN OUR HEADS WHILE IT'S "JUST-US ???"

Done, still doing, and will continue to do. Because most of Us done have spine!
Most of Us rather deal with the sickness of Racist Dogs (Black, White and Other) than doing something original and constructive for Ourselves.
You want Black Businesses...then you are going to have to support them--and yes, you will have to do like all others-FORSAKE OTHERS FOR SELF.
You want good and decent Black Communities; then you are going to have to throw out the riff-raff; who bring in the destruction; and hold onto what you got.
You want White Folk to leave you alone? Then Let Them and all the little Black dogs who loves shyte and call it soup go with them. That will be better for Us.
I say many times how Whitey plays this sick little game; they are truly unhappy people; and the one thing that gets them off is keeping Us upset and useless to do the things that We can and Should be doing. And that is not their fault it is Ours!
So, you will continue to see Us defending their heinousness...because When it all comes down to it; We don't know how to do nothing else.

Maybe the problem isn't so much that we defend white people, but that we don't defend ourselves for the right reasons. Let's think about some things.. such as, how many times have you seen a brother or sister do something that you knew was wrong, but you said/did nothing because you didn't want to look like a sell out? How many times have most of us talked trash about certain white artists, yet secretly had their albums on our CD shelf? It kind of goes both ways.

I attempt to supprt my Black people at every turn. However, I will not disrespect a White person for the simple fact that he/she is White. We all have been guilty at one time or another of embracing a stereotype. And, racism in this country extends beyond simple Black/White. How many times has the Korean shop owner followed you around the store? How many times have you defended the Arabic boy down the street when someone called him a terrorist?

A few years back, there was a KKK rally at University of Michigan. Some name-calling got out of hand, and some Black people began beating a KKK member. A Black woman jumped in the melee, and protected the White dude with her body. When asked why, she said basically said that when it comes down to it, we're all human, and that violence is never the answer. While there is a part of me that is gleeful to see White people getting some getback, there is a bigger part of me that knows 2 wrongs don't make a right... it makes a left.

IMHO,

Toya

so true Racism has been the pit fall of american people
of all creed we as people has had first hand in dealing
with it and taken for a mental ride but our right two wrongs
will never be right we must learn and know from past

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back