Black People : The Shock Doctrine

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oldsoul, Sep 18, 2008.

1. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
  2. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    Thanks bro OldSoul.

Interesting! Watching this brings me back to a book I read about 18 years ago which I’m sure you’ve probably come across called “Jewish Conspiracy – Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.” The Protocols is believed to have been issued in the 1800’s but was actually translated from Russian into English around the time or just after the Russian Revolution. If you know of this book then you will know that anyone found in possession of it back then, particularly in Sovietland, was shot. In the February 1921 issue of the New York World, Henry Ford stated that the Protocols fit exactly what is going on in the world situation. (Kinda’ like Machiavelli (The Prince)- a book on ‘statecraft’.))

But anyway, as I was saying, the video brought to mind the Protocols, particularly near the end of the video where it states: “only a CRISIS, actual or perceived, produces real CHANGE”. This is the tool of the Hegelian Dialectic of ‘Problem – Reaction – Solution’ paradigm which they’ve been using for many years now:

1) The government creates or exploits a problem blaming it on others
    2) The people react by asking the government for help willing to give up their rights
    3) The government offers the solution that was planned long before the crisis

In PROTOCOL #1 of the book it states:
    (3) It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation...

So...
    - are we waiting for the next crisis?
    - if so, what is it? or
    - has it already come? or
    - is it already here?
    - recession a crisis?

The pound (£) is falling really fast over here and the Euro is now worth more than the pound. People always thought the pound would always be strong but with the recession it looks like the government is getting ready to bring in the single currency of the European Union the euro and perhaps this is in line with bringing the single North American currency the amero – thus both Europe & North America bringing closer the New World Order. As I read someone ask, “could this crisis be a deliberate draining of America’s funds to start the North American Union and dissolve the United Snakes of America?...”. Many would say that it is all just a natural consequence of human self-indulgence and human mistakes, but we know better.

Oh, before I depart from this thread, let me just include another one of the Protocols (of which I believe there are 24 in total):

PROTOCOL NO.3
    POVERTY OUR WEAPON
    (5) All people are chained down to heavy toil by poverty more firmly than ever they were by slavery and serfdom; from these, one way and another, they might free themselves, these could be settled with, but from want they will never get away. We have included in the constitution such rights as to the masses appear fictitious and not actual rights. All these so-called “People’s Rights” can exist only in idea, an idea which can never be realised in practical life. What is it to the proletariat labourer, bowed double over his heavy toil, crushed by his lot in life, if talkers get the right to babble, if journalists get the right to scribble any nonsense side by side with good stuff, once the proletariat labourer, has no other profit our of the constitution save only those pitiful crumbs which we fling them from our table in return for their voting in favour of what we dictate, in favour of the men we place in power, the servants of our ‘agentur’ ... Republican rights for a poor man are no more than a bitter piece of irony, for the necessity he is under of toiling almost all day gives him no present use of them, but the other hand robs him of all guarantee of regular and certain earnings by making him dependent on strikes by his comrades or lockout by his masters. (“Protocols of the Learned Elders of ZION”, translated by Victor E. Marsden)

Peace...