Black Spirituality Religion : The Serpent Of Time

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Blackbird, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    A repost from another thread.....

Laying back down, I went to sleep immediately. From sleep, I step into an African savanna because I could see the baobab trees interspersing the grasslands. I was entranced by one of the trees, I walked over to it and wrapped around one of its limbs was a fat python. I went closer to see the python. He looked at me, intently, slowly winding around the limb. I could heard the limb creak from the pressure. As his eyes and mine met, I was transported into his body. My head was filled with a buzzing sound. Soon as we integrated, images began flashing in my mind.
    I could hear the python's voice saying, "Let me tell you about time...." Next I saw 7 shapes, different forms of sacred geometry. The serpent said, "They all look different, all appear differentiated, but they are all the same, the same energy manifesting at a different vibration - so is the same with time. Time is one but appears lineal because of the vibration at a certain point, it acquires a particular color." The shapes were all symbols of the body of the serpent. The serpent said, "We go now."

The shapes of being and becoming, a total of 7, ran down the serpent's back like various eras in time. The serpent eventually circled until his tail was in his mouth.

What are your thoughts on the serpent?

Blackbird

2. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    So its possible to time travel?

3. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    If I may interject a thought: Time is only exsistance that is measured. The element of a unit of measure is to determine how long or wide or deep something is. The very fact that we measure time is a wittness given by God that there is a Begining and End of something. Although time is measured, existance is eternal. The only thing that has a begining or end is a measured event or object. As for the serpant, this speaks to the willingness of God to redeem his fallen creation. Moses lifted up a brazen serpant to heal Gods people. Christ likened himself to the raising of that serpant to draw his people to redemption.

4. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Our ancestors were adamant that it exists. There are stories of old dibias being able to do so.

Blackbird

5. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Thanks for your Biblical intepretation. I have no answers. I was told to share.

Blackbird

6. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    It was a very interesting and timely post, thank you.

7. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

IN MANY PREMODIAL "MYTHS" THE SERPENT OR DRAGON IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE GREAT MOTHER,OR WHAT NEW AGERS CALL THE SOURCE. THE BODY HAS 7 MELANIN CENTERS OR WHAT THE CALL CHAKRAS IN THE BODY TO RAISE UP THE KUNDALINI ENERGY (SEXUAL ENERGY) WHICH WILL LEAD YOU TO "GODHOOD".AS THE SOLAR CULTS OR MASCULINE ENERGY CAME ON THE SCENE, THEY SUPRESS THIS ENERGY OF THE FEMALE AS IT IS THE ORIGINAL ENERGY OF THE UNIVERSE. EXAMPLE OF THIS IS THAT ALL THINGS ARE FEMALE EVEN THE SO CALLED MALE IS JUST A DEGENERATED FEMALE , ALL LIFE IN THE WOMB STARTS OUT AS FEMALE.THE SOLAR CULTS CAME AND TOOK EVERYTHING THAT DEAL WITH THE GREAT MOTHER AND MADE IT EVIL. EVEN IN THE BUTCHERED UP KEMETIC SUN BOOK (BIBLE) THE SERPENT TOLD ADAM AND EVE THAT IF U EAT THE APPLE , YOU WILL KNOW THE SAME AS "GOD". IN MANY TRADITION SUCH AS THE DOGON AND IN GHANA , THE TEACHING OF THE SNAKE IS STILL PRESENT. ONE OF THE MAIN DIETIES IN VOUDON IS DAMBALLAH WEDO AND HIS CONSORT AYIDA WEDO WHO REPRESENT THE COSMIC FORCE.THE DIFFERENT COLORS YOU SAW AT DIFFERENT POINTS IS THAT WHEN U GO TO A DIFFERENT CENTER (CHAKRA) IT HAS A COLOR THAT GOES WITH IT. EX.. YOUR HEART CHAKRA IS GREEN. THAT WHY YOU SEE THIS BIG THING ABOUT BEING GREEN AND TRYING TO SAVE THE PLANET. EVEN THE AT&T SYMBOL IS A SNAKE GOING AROUND THE EGG JUST LIKE OUT ANCESTORS TAUGHT.ALSO IN KEMET. RA WAS DEPICTED AS A CAT WITH A KNIFE TO THE BODY OF APEP WHO IS DEPICTED AS A SNAKE IN THE HOPE OF STOPPING THE RETURN OF THE WORSHIP OF THE GREAT MOTHER.

8. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Dont forget the medical symbol. Oh and who says "Dont tread on me"? Its funny how some people try to take things that are good and turn them into evil. For their own gain and profit, and in doing so try to scare people in search of the truth. No wonder Lions Ravage, Snakes bite with poison, Sharks attack, all the animal kingdom knows what is going on.

9. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Ase. I appreciate your breakdown. Exactly, what I surmised 6 years ago when I first dreamt it. The first serpent I saw was Damballah, but as I integrated with him, I was introduced to his consort, Aida Wedo. Definitely, the symbols were the chakras.

Good observation.....

What's the correlation to Time and the Great Mother?

Blackbird

10. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    One of my chief ancestors walk with the staff of a serpent going up it and a bird in flight atop. He speaks of balance.

Blackbird