Omowale Jabali : The Septuagint 101

omowalejabali said:
Evidently you have NO IDEA concerning how far back the ETHIOPIAN historical record has chronicled Our Story!
Oh, I know how far back it goes; I also know that the usage of the Greek language coincides with the rise of the Gentiles (white man).

So why are you promoting a book written in their language?

Especially when I have shown you proof that the original Old Testament was written in Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

Music Producer said:
Oh, I know how far back it goes; I also know that the usage of the Greek language coincides with the rise of the Gentiles (white man).

So why are you promoting a book written in their language?

Especially when I have shown you proof that the original Old Testament was written in Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

The ETIOPIC Septuagint is not written in the Gentiles language.

It was translated into Greek.

Ge'ez is an "Afro-Asiatic" language, which some consider to be "Southern Semitic"

The ETHIOPIC version of the Septuagint was given to us through our ancestors, the progeny of Makeda, Queen of Saba (Sheba).

Her people, from Saba, later founded the Kingdom of AXUM but maintained their mother tongue (Agaw), and wrote in a type of script, Abjad, that was distinct from "Hebrew".

Furthermore, this is known as the "Sabean/Minean script", the period of it's usage was 600BC-500 CE and when the ETHIOPIAN King Ezana made Christianity the STATE RELIGIOn, this "Sabean/Minean script" was used in LITURGY and Chruch records.

Makeda was of SABEAN lineage, the Sabeans being an ancient religious sect, so-called from Sabi, son of Seth, who, with his father and brother ENOCH lies buried in the Pyramids.

The SABEANS worshipped one GOD, but approached Him indirectly through some created representative, such as the sun, moon, stars, etc. Their system is called Sabeanism or the Sabean faith.

In reference to your earlier statements concerning The trinity, a related religious sect were the Sabellians, a religious sect named after Sabellius, a LIBYAN priest of the 3rd century. They believed in the unity of GOD, and said that the Trinity merely expressed three relations or states of one and the same GOD.

Also related to the Sabeans were the SABIENS, which is an ARAMEAN equivalent of the word "Baptists".

SABEISM means baptism-that is to say, "the religion of many baptisms", founded by Boudasp or Bodhisattva, a Chaldean Wise Man. This sect was the root of the party called "Christians of St. John," and by the Arabs El Mogtasila.

The country where Sabeanism became widespread and flourished was Chaldea, and Abraham is considered as having been a follower of that Faith. This is the fundamental belief of the Baha'i Faith.

A group closely associated with the ESSENES and the SABEANS were the Manacheans...

Every group of Peoples who I just mentioned were NOT so-called "white people". They are branches of the AFRO-ASIATIC Linguistic FAMILY!

:eek:

omowalejabali said:
The ETIOPIC Septuagint is not written in the Gentiles language.

It was translated into Greek.

Ge'ez is an "Afro-Asiatic" language, which some consider to be "Southern Semitic"

The ETHIOPIC version of the Septuagint was given to us through our ancestors, the progeny of Makeda, Queen of Saba (Sheba).

Her people, from Saba, later founded the Kingdom of AXUM but maintained their mother tongue (Agaw), and wrote in a type of script, Abjad, that was distinct from "Hebrew".

Furthermore, this is known as the "Sabean/Minean script", the period of it's usage was 600BC-500 CE and when the ETHIOPIAN King Ezana made Christianity the STATE RELIGIOn, this "Sabean/Minean script" was used in LITURGY and Chruch records.

Makeda was of SABEAN lineage, the Sabeans being an ancient religious sect, so-called from Sabi, son of Seth, who, with his father and brother ENOCH lies buried in the Pyramids.

The SABEANS worshipped one GOD, but approached Him indirectly through some created representative, such as the sun, moon, stars, etc. Their system is called Sabeanism or the Sabean faith.

In reference to your earlier statements concerning The trinity, a related religious sect were the Sabellians, a religious sect named after Sabellius, a LIBYAN priest of the 3rd century. They believed in the unity of GOD, and said that the Trinity merely expressed three relations or states of one and the same GOD.

Also related to the Sabeans were the SABIENS, which is an ARAMEAN equivalent of the word "Baptists".

SABEISM means baptism-that is to say, "the religion of many baptisms", founded by Boudasp or Bodhisattva, a Chaldean Wise Man. This sect was the root of the party called "Christians of St. John," and by the Arabs El Mogtasila.

The country where Sabeanism became widespread and flourished was Chaldea, and Abraham is considered as having been a follower of that Faith. This is the fundamental belief of the Baha'i Faith.

A group closely associated with the ESSENES and the SABEANS were the Manacheans...

Every group of Peoples who I just mentioned were NOT so-called "white people". They are branches of the AFRO-ASIATIC Linguistic FAMILY!

:eek:
“Sabean/Minean script”, so where is it because I like reading ancient text, can I buy a copy from Amazon or on the net?
What would be the modern name of it so I can look it up?

Music Producer said:
“Sabean/Minean script”, so where is it because I like reading ancient text, can I buy a copy from Amazon or on the net?
What would be the modern name of it so I can look it up?

"Fools Die for want of Wisdom"
--Bob Marley

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back